New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to increase the chances of conception after 35
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to increase the chances of conception after 35

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 8:12am
How does surrogacy fit into current Ukrainian legislation? Unfortunately in Russia, legislation is on the side of the surrogate. This is undoubtedly very bad for genetic parents. After all, there is a high probability of not getting a child if the surrogate changes his mind. Each of the genetic parents wants to be sure that his child will stay with him. And of course, everyone wants this fact to be approved by law. What is the situation with this issue in Ukraine?
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 8:26am
In Ukraine, there is no special law that would regulate this area of ​​reproductive technology. But there is a special rule in the Family Code. This norm states that the origin of a child born using the reproductive technology of surrogacy is determined by biological parents. So, the Family Code clearly regulates the relationship of surrogacy. In accordance with this rule, parental rights belong to spouses who have consented to the use of assisted reproductive technologies.
Accordingly, the norm on registration of such a child is spelled out. Parents independently register it after birth with the relevant medical documents. The legislation of Ukraine clearly establishes the birth and origin of such a child, but does not regulate any more issues. They are governed by civil law, since this is a contractual relationship. That is, there are no clear limitations. There is also a corresponding order from the Ministry of Health regulating this reproductive technology exclusively from a medical point of view.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 8:37am
According to Ukrainian law, surrogates do not have rights to the child who was born? I hope that I understand you correctly. If this is true, it is very good for genetic parents. After all, they can not be afraid that after birth, their baby may remain with a surrogate. For genetic parents who have been waiting for a baby for a very long time, this would be a tragedy. Moreover, people spend money on this process and their time. And if they fail, it can kill the belief that they will ever be able to have children.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 8:48am
Yes, you understood me correctly. The names of the genetic parents are immediately indicated in the birth certificate of the child without any reference to the surrogate. Although in some countries of the world a surrogate is considered the mother of the child, until adoption is approved by genetic parents. According to Ukrainian law, a surrogate does not have any rights and obligations in relation to her child born as a result of a surrogacy program. The current legislation of Ukraine does not regulate the use of assisted reproductive technologies. For this reason, it is necessary to include in the surrogacy agreement those conditions from which no one is safe. For example, the birth of two or more children, the birth of a child with developmental defects (if this is not related to the behavior of the surrogate during pregnancy), the birth of a dead child or a miscarriage. It is also necessary to include a number of additional conditions in the contract: artificial termination of pregnancy for medical reasons, divorce by genetic parents, death of one or both genetic parents.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 9:08am
I understand that you were in Ukraine and went through a surrogacy program. How much did taxi, translator services and accommodation cost you? And did you paid all sum of money at once? Share your impressions about this country please. And also I would like to know how much you had to spend as a whole? Unless of course you want to share this. Did you understand everything that was explained to you in the clinic?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 9:15am
Yes, we were in this country, in biotexcom. They have packages for their services, so you can choose the most suitable for you. You can find more details on their website or contact a program coordinator, who will answer all your questions. We contacted them a couple of times and they answered really fast, so you wonít have to wait for days or weeks. We were met at the airport, provided with comfortable apt and food. We had a manager, who translated everything. The cost of taxi, translator services and accommodation is already included into the package. So there were no extra payments at all.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 9:55am
Sounds good! It seems the clinic considered everything for comfort of their foreign clients. How long did it take for the clinic to find surrogate mother for you? I know then you can wait for months and years in some countries. Where there other couples? Maybe they told you something about their procedures and impressions? Also tell us about your impressions.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 10:02am
Of course, there were other couples from different countries. They also had their own manager who spoke their language and translated all the information for them. We managed to chat with a couple from China. In fact, this was another reason that convinced us to sign a contract with the clinic, there were many people. We waited in line for a couple of hours, but I canít say that this is a flaw. Having seen all these pairs, we were convinced that this is not a hoax. The clinic found SM for us in 2.5 months. We thought it would take much longer. Therefore, when the program coordinator contacted us shortly after our first visit and informed us of this wonderful news, we were pleasantly surprised! We did not even think that it would be so fast.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 10:09am
I completely agree with you, this is a good indicator! Long lines say a lot about the clinic and its professionalism. They were able to pick up a surrogate quickly enough, but probably in this case it all depends on the selected package! Did they inform you about the state of the surrogate and the child? Did you have a problem registering your child? I heard about many cases when there were problems with the registration and delivery of the child to the country of parents. Please share your experience.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 10:15am
I know that such cases are very common. Fortunately, we had no problems with paperwork. The clinic took care of the design and certification of all necessary documents. They also helped get a birth certificate and passport for the child. Also, the clinic provides all the information about the state of the surrogate. They contacted us often enough. Therefore, I can only say good things about the clinic.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 10:22am
Thank you so much for your help! Please tell me, where did your surrogate live? Directly with you, in your country or in the clinic? And did the clinic provide you with accommodation during all the visits? Or was it just a one-time service? Is it safe to go to Ukraine now? After all, we know almost nothing what is happening there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17†November†2019 at 10:27am
Our surrogate lived with his family throughout the program. All surrogates have their own children. It would be cruel to rob them of their loved ones. I think they better live with their families. Thus, they feel comfortable. They do not worry about their loved ones. The less of their worries, the better for our child. The clinic provided us with accommodation during all our visits. There were no additional costs. In Kiev, it is absolutely safe. So do not worry about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02†January†2020 at 6:09pm
Yes, indeed, a surrogate must live with her family. Thus, she will feel much more comfortable and calmer. Indeed, she must live with her children. After all, being away from them, the surrogate will experience anxiety, which will have a negative impact on her health. In addition, clinic staff must constantly monitor the health status of the surrogate. Potential parents should not be responsible for this process. Because they pay money for it. Moreover, surrogacy therefore costs a lot of money. But, of course, in Ukraine the cost of surrogacy is much less than for example in America and even in Russia.
ann201063 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ann201063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23†January†2020 at 10:27pm
Hello
was having problem conceiving,even tried IVF but failed after several generations....
was advised to try an alternative method which is "traditional conception"
i contacted greatsangomaa@yahoo.com on

www.solutionhouse.webs.com

sincerely i found help there and got pregnant
if you cant be cured medically please dont loose hope,try traditional method
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123