FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INTRODUCE yourself - 2012 Addition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INTRODUCE yourself - 2012 Addition
    Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35am
2012 Addition!

Share a a little bit about yourself and you family, where you're from and post a pic if you wish!
Sponsored Links

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:41am
Hiya - for those of you who don't know me :) I'm Angela. I started OHbaby! in 2001 with no children and the hope that I'd be able to build a business that allowed me to work from home and raise the kids at home :)
Well, I was able to do that and my kiddies are now 3,5 and 7 we outgrew the house though and we're in an office in Titirangi now which is really lovely. We have a wonderful team of mums and dads that do such a great job and I love them all to bits - they are passionate about giving mums and dads inspiration, encouragement and empowering and informing with expert info and some all together fun things as well :)

So welcome and I look forward to getting to know you all :) (there are some I do know already :))

And I have been told to post a pic of me - hate pictures of myself...but here you go - this is a recent family picture taken by Nadine Canestry Photography.

Edited by AngieBaby - 07 September 2012 at 10:01am
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am
Hi!

My name in real life is Matthew, along with my wife and 23 month old daughter we live in sunshine capital of New Zealand - Nelson!

I'm the Web Developer at OHbaby!, if you ever need any help with the website I can be emailed at matthew@ohbaby.co.nz

Bye!

Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00pm
Hi!

I'm Kelly. I'm a full time mum, part time OHbaby-er.

I've worked for OHbaby! for around 6 years now. When people ask what I do for OHbaby!, I say, "I do admin work". Generalising what I do is much easier than defining it

I have a nearly 5yr old and a 23yr old - Yup, I believe in huge gaps between kids!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:19pm
Nice to hear who's behind OB

I'll start the ball rolling on the forum users.

I'm Kel & have been floating around here since I just got pregnant with my little man, I joined the 2WW after struggling to get pregnant with number 2 and it worked it's magic, I got preg straight away (thanks Ohbaby!)

Now we've got #3 & I'm still floating around here when I have time, partly to help out with issues re intolerances/allergies as we've certainly been "blessed" with our fair share of those & to return the favour of the support I got with #2's issues.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
littlemiss01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote littlemiss01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:32pm
Hello,

I'm Shannon. I'm the Online Advertising Executive at OHbaby!

I have an adorable ONE year old boy, who we are totally smitten with. I work part time at OHbaby! and am super lucky to work with an awesome team. :-)

If you have any questions about Online Advertising - I would love to help you out.

:-)
EllieJane View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EllieJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:11pm
Hi all!

I'm Ellie, another full-time mum and part-time OHbaby! staffer.

I have three daughters - one at school, one at kindy, and one at neither, which means I spend most of my time dropping off, picking up, putting toddler down for nap, checking emails, followed by some more picking up to round the day off.

My role at OHbaby! mostly involves writing stuff - the e-newsletters, some website content, important emails to the staff in the office about pressing issues such as play dough recipes and cute images on Pinterest...

I feel very privileged to work for OHbaby! - such a great product and an amazing team to work/play with :)
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:14am
It's great to see all the OB staff introducing themselves

I'm Daphne, currently a SAHM to 4. I first found OB when I was in the early stages of my first pregnancy late 2005 via a good old Google search. I became more active on here when I fell pregnant with our second bub in 2007. The kids keep me pretty busy so I'm not on here as much any more but I still like to nosey about and see if there is anything I can help or comment on
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Lyds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lyds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:25am
Hi everyone :) I am Lydia, first time mum due in 4 weeks so we're super excited! I was stoked to find Oh Baby a couple months ago, and to start participating in forums etc with so many friendly & helpful parents. It's great & I'm sure I'll be on here asking advice once bub arrives!
Hadlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hadlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:32pm
Hi All,

I'm 29 married mum with a DS who is 3 in Oct and with another bubba on the way - due in 2 1\2 weeks :) I'm currently on maternity leave however I usually work part time (3 days a week) at the local information centre as a Travel Consultsnt which I love :)

Helen :)
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:32am
Hi Daphne. Lydia and Helen :)
Lovely to meet you all :) Looks like we might have some exciting news soon from you Lydia and Helen :) Do you know what you're having? Please post photos and details when your precious little ones arrive :) Fortunately I'm in the right business, because I love babies :) too cute :)
julzw View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julzw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:25am
Hi!

I'm Julia, I look after all things financial for OHbaby! Limited. I also manage the subscription database.    

I have two daughters, aged 4 1/2 and 2. They keep me on my toes, especially the two year old who still(!!) isn't sleeping through the night...
Obsolete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obsolete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:05pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Jane, 28 and married for nearly 6 years. We have two sons (born '07 and '08)and after trying for 20 months + 3 miscarriages we are due with our third bub in May 2013.

I haven't worked for a few years, but I studied and worked in science.

DS - 2007
DS - 2008
3 angel babies - 2011 / 2012
?RayneBeau? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?RayneBeau? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:37pm
Hi Everyone

I'm 26 & have been married for 10 months now altho we've been together for 9 years. We have a 4 year old son who's starting school next year :) We are TTC baby number 2 at the moment, I have PCOS so it is & has been a real battle, we've been trying on & off for 2 years, but we've still got our fingers crossed :). I am a stay at home mum but am looking at starting a part time job soon when my son starts school.
AndieP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:01am
Hello,

My name is Andrea and I am a stay at home mum in London, UK. I have 2 wonderful children, aged 4 and 2. I would love to come and visit New Zealand one day!
mclainpauline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mclainpauline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:18pm
Hi,Every one this is new bie over here. Myself mclainpauline from India working as nurse in one of hospital. I was searching some thing interesting suddenly I find this site that will beneficial to gain the knowledge.

Edited by mclainpauline - 14 March 2013 at 9:19pm
rebekah114674 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebekah114674 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:27pm
Hi there I'm new here. I lived in Australia for the last nine years and have come back to Chch after issues with my exhusband with my 15 week old boy and 2 year old girl. My little baby boy was admitted to Starship at 8 weeks for heart surgery and recovering well.

Would be keen to meet some new mums in Christchurch :D
Laurentiu114933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurentiu114933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:36am
Hello, I am Laurentiu. Father-to-be later this year, I just came acquainted with OHBaby! magazine - precious source of information - for which I am thankful to the authors and editors. My wife and I live in Austria. It's very nice to meet you all.
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 8:58am
Hi,

I'm Kelly. I'm a full time stay at home mum.

I discovered OHbaby back in 2009 and have found it the best parenting forum out of all that I have come across.

I have 2 girls, Sophie who is nearly 10 and Annabelle, who is 3. And #3, which is a little boy this time, is due 8th August. And we live in Wellington.

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:20am
Hiya, Im nic, im a full time stay at home mum with a facebook business, i live in levin with hubby and DD. 

Hubby and i have been together over 8 years and married over 5. 

We have a DD Charlotte whos coming up on 3 and TTC #2 and hoping for a wee boy this time... 

I found the forums while TTC DD in 2009.

CHEM 6/12+
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>