FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 7:03pm
Hey mitchymoo if trace hasn't got that message yet feel free to message me your details and I can add you to the Facebook group too

Sponsored Links

MitchyMoo160829 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MitchyMoo160829 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 8:31am
Suziex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suziex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 12:33pm
Hi there, I found out on Thursday we're expecting our first on the 26th June! Excited and nervous.
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 5:44pm
Sorry for the slackness is checking my private messages ladies :( Have been away for the long weekend and just got back with a cranky toddler yahoo LOL.. think I messaged everyone back :)
Guest_76970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guest_76970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:58am
Hi Ladies, I'm due 21 June with Baby #2. Fingers crossed this is a sticky baby as we have had three mc's this time around. I am also keen to join the FB group x
MarieH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarieH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 12:41pm
Hi all, I have refrained from posting until now as feel like I might jink myself! 8 weeks tomorrow with baby #1 (but child #4, as I have 3 gorgeous step children). Keen to join facebook group, will message TraceM. cheers
MarieH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarieH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 12:44pm
*jinx myself :)
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 8:41pm
Hi all (especially NZVeggie & Nellenium!!), yay for us 3 being I here together.

I'm not joining the Facebook group for a bit given my history but wondering what the admin have done with our private Due in June 15 group?! They are a bit behind in setting it up eh?

Oct 11 & Mar 12
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:20pm
I know pepi - I'm so glad I've got you guys (Nell and you) in here. So nice to have a familiar 'face'. Hopefully we can all stay together for the next 8 months and beyond!!!! Although absolutely looking forward to getting to know other people as well!!!!

Come over to the pregnant after m/c thread with me pepi. It's so quiet. I think we are the only ones in the early stages at the moment!

I also am not joining facebook until past the 12w mark. Hopefully there will still be space in the group.... maybe we could reserve a spot??? Feel like we deserve that

And yes the private threads have been very slow to be set up the last few months. They never actually set one up for my last pregnancy before I miscarried at 7 weeks..... and I was due in the middle of the month so plenty of people were further along!!!

Edited by NzVeggie - 28 October 2014 at 9:20pm

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:23pm
I am the same - I won't be joining the Facebook group until closer to 12 week mark. Still in a bit of shock and trying not to get too excited. Scan on Friday to determine due date

Edited by Hopefully - 28 October 2014 at 9:23pm
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 11:10pm
Hey everyone welcome and congrats to you all! Hopefully they get our due in June group up soon that would be good fingers crossed for sticky babies for everyone!

Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 8:03am
Thank you
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:40am
Thanks we all hope so too :)

Baby girl born 26/06/15
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:38pm
I really hope they get the forum up and running soon too! Would be nice to have another place to chat as well as the facebook group.

Just so you ladies know the admin in our Facebook group have decided to cap numbers at 50 apparently and we are currently sitting at 47 so you might perhaps want to start up a second group or chat to them to "reserve" a place, as yes I agree you definitely deserve it! Hope you ladies are feeling ok not too tired or sick, i know i sure am!

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 10:14pm
Well I would love if you could 'reserve' a place for me. I don't actually know how else to convey the message seeing as we aren't in the group so maybe you could pass it on. Either way Im not worried, we can start a second group if we need it as there is definitely NO way I am willing to join now and I'm sure loads of other people are the same!
Plus..... Unfortunately some spots always open up anyway......

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Fergie1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 10:53am
Has anyone else been showing at 8 weeks? I'm wondering if my dates are wrong, yet my HCG was 4,600 at 5 weeks... Curious...?
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 6:16pm
Hey Fergie have definitely seen a few mamma's in the Facebook group saying they are showing a bit already...is it your first or have you had others? If you've had others you will probably show earlier

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 6:30pm
Also to those of you waiting and anyone else to join us yet private message me when/if you wish to join the Facebook group and I'll add you right in   

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 7:03pm
Thanks mama!!! So nice to know I can join in!!!!
I just hope I can make it to 12weeks!

Feeling proper sick today. Just feel hungover. Water with lemon keeps it at bay but not much else is helping.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Aleisha117857 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleisha117857 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 8:38pm
Hi ladies,

I have just found out that we are expecting #2, due June the 22nd which has been a bit of a surprise for us to say the least. I came across this group and would be keen to join the group but I'm not quite sure how it all works.

Aleisha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>