FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Likes for my instagram account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe248774 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe248774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Likes for my instagram account
    Posted: 04 December 2019 at 8:26pm
Hi!
Has anyone of you used instagram likes services? Were you banned or not? Want to promote my business via instagram that's why I am going to buy instagram likes and followers
Sponsored Links

John248491 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John248491 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2019 at 7:37am
I knew a person who got banned for that, on the other hand my wife used those services as well, and she haven't got a ban
John249676 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John249676 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2019 at 7:40am
What's up pal as far as I know there are tons of services for automatic likes. I am using it from time to time to promote my business as well, and I don't get any troubles. A lot of businesses are using such service's as automatic likes to promote their goods, therefore, I think you can use those service's without fear

Edited by John249676 - 06 December 2019 at 7:45am
SindyLawercr236863 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SindyLawercr236863 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2020 at 2:42pm
There are tons of different services which sell likes and subscribers. I don't understand why you found it difficult to find it on your own. What's harder to find is a decent scheduling tool for instagram. I want you to recommend this service. From my personal experience, it became much easier to deal with your content.
Ariana237825 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana237825 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2020 at 12:33pm
I carefully read your advice and I think that this is not very suitable for a beginner. Promotion of an account can be aggressive and it will bring results for a while, but you won’t be able to pay all the time. This is stupid. You need a good idea and the right strategy to attract real followers.
Damien237099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien237099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2020 at 1:54pm
I had experience developing an Instagram account for my business. It was not as easy as I saw it from afar. I did not take risks and asked for expert advice. They were the ones who told me about the benefits of the instagram planning app. This allows you to get a good result with less effort. Subscribers want to see something new in your story, no matter how busy you are. This is the basis of popularity.
 Post Reply Post Reply