FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moms, who are passionate about drawing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ariana237825 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana237825 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moms, who are passionate about drawing?
    Posted: 11 December 2019 at 4:58am
I always liked to draw but I never went to special training. My son is 7 months old and I have free time in the afternoon. Who wants to team up to paint together? I think we can teach each other something and it's just nice to talk ..
Sponsored Links

Jacqueline237822 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacqueline237822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2019 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Ariana237825 Ariana237825 wrote:

Who wants to team up to paint together? I think we can teach each other something and it's just nice to talk ..

I have a few questions. I'm a beginner artist. My teachers are various online sources, for example, https://drawingfan.com/how-to-clean-oil-paint-brushes/ I take pieces of knowledge as needed and try to experiment every day. Are you satisfied with the company of a novice artist? Probably it will be an interesting plein air. Will a regular sketchbook be enough for the first time? My daughter is still small (4 months) and sleeps well. So, it would be convenient for me to meet in the daytime in a city park.
 Post Reply Post Reply