FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mum says ’sex toys’ not child’s play

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mum says ’sex toys’ not child’s play
    Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:04pm
Unbelievable!
Article

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 1:24pm
i think the problem with those is they have not been made as sex toys - they are made the same way as the other cheap junk in those discount stores. it certainly wouldn't hold up as sex toy! i saw some fluffy handcuffs in the local $2 shop myself and wondered about them... i bet if you read the box it would have some weird thing like "good for fun times and fun for games for all for age 3 and up only". cheap plastic crap made overseas very cheaply and sold cheaply here.

John266497 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John266497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2021 at 5:45am
When a visit a store with my nephew who is 7 years old, he saw a sex doll that is placed at the corner of the store. He started recalcitration for this sex toy to buy. I couldn't understand what I do then, but somehow I agreed to him for other toys. Actually, I don't understand how they can place this type of adult toy anywhere. It can be bad for parents who come with their children.
JasmineFrobe266974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineFrobe266974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2021 at 6:00am
I have the same experience before with my son when we happen to walked by with a adult store here in Denmark. And he asked me what sex toys mean and if ever he can have one. And I just simply smile and ignored him haha. But to be honest I also own a couple of sex toys like Magic wand and Vibrator that I bought through comparison site Eroti. I highly recommend to used to sex toys. :)

Edited by JasmineFrobe266974 - 12 April 2021 at 8:39am
Allan267274 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan267274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 47 minutes ago at 5:35pm
It depends on the age of the child
 Post Reply Post Reply