Print Page | Close Window

Roll call

Printed From: OHbaby!
Category: Have A Baby?
Forum Name: Twins, triplets or more!
Forum Description: If you're a mum (or dad) of multiples this is the place for you!
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35603
Printed Date: 29 April 2024 at 2:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Roll call
Posted By: Kelz
Subject: Roll call
Date Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:07pm
How many sets of twins/ triplets do we have in the OHbaby! community?
Introduce yourselves and let us know how old your children are

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: floss
Date Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:49pm
Haha ill start

I have boy/girl twins Noah and Lola who are 34mths old

-------------
My beautiful big girl Sienna 15.04.06

Double the trouble double the fun Noah & Lola 10/11/07

Posted By: tishy
Date Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:34pm
I've got fraternal twin girls Eimear and Aoife who are 2.5 years old (3 in Jan).

Am loving the toddlers years, they are so much fun

Posted By: minik8e
Date Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:13pm
I've got ID twin girls, Amber and Jade, who are 13 months old

Posted By: Kaz
Date Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:10pm
We have fraternal twin girls Eden & Lily, they are 3 months old, and a 3 year old son Benjamin It would be great to chat to some other parents of twins via this forum. I feel priveledged to be a parent to twins but it is hard work!!! Mostly we feel but sometimes we feel or !!!

Posted By: tishy
Date Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:14am
Welcome Kaz! I love your daughters names (and your sons )

Where are you based?

Posted By: linda
Date Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:51pm
We have fraternal twin boys Elliot and Daniel 18 months along with Alex who is 4.5 years and Harry who is 7.

Welcome Kaz, have you looked into the home help you are entitled to when you have another pre schooler?

-------------
http://lilypie.com">

Alex 6 and Harry 8

Posted By: Danda08
Date Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:31pm
Hi there,

I'm a newbie but have been lurking for a while during my pregnancy picking up tips, had been meaning to join in the lazy few weeks I had after finishing work but my twins came early and foiled that plan.

I have fraternal girls, Mia and Lexi. They are 11 weeks old (adjusted age 5 weeks)

Until 3 weeks ago our girls were a breeze, now we've got girls who won't settle at night and won't sleep properly during the day! Any tips & advice welcomed

Posted By: bext1
Date Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:45pm
they are probably having a growth spurt Danda, I think the boys did at that age.

Well, we have 4 boys, Joel is nearly 7, Luke and Zavier are ID twins and are 2 years and 4 months and our little man Koby is 13 weeks.

-------------

Posted By: lisa85
Date Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:57am
Woohoo! I'm so stoked the powers to be have granted us our own special area! hehe thanks OB! We love ya!

I have identical twin girls Hazel & Esme who were born 12/5/08

-------------

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010

Posted By: UpsyDaisy
Date Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:35am

I have 5 mth old twins today M and I.

Hi Kaz and Danda welcome I have found this ohbaby forums good and so cool we have our own area now.

Danda - I remember many bad nights our two were the hardest to settle at night - think for us it was a fine line between a cluster feeding baby and an overtired one. Of course its all worse when you are tired yourself at night.

I have met two twins mums who swore by a routine at night - bath bottle bed, One was doing emb and the other formula. I have been bf and we tried a formula top up at one stage but it did not make any difference to amount of time DS slept and DD mostly refused it so was more trouble than it was worth for us.

Not sure what changed but from 3mth onwards they are now the easiest to settle at night.

Posted By: Danda08
Date Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:43pm
Thanks Jules - hopefully the end is in sight.

They are def falling into the overtired category cos they are waking from their afternoon sleep early and not settling again, then it moves into witching hour(s) so I end up with them hungry but falling asleep everytime they feed.

We're doing bath, EBM bottle, bed routine and the EBM bottle seems to have stopped the cluster feeding but the minute I put them to bed they scream which they never do for any other sleeps.

To be fair they just want to be cuddled which is lovely but means DH & I are stuck on the couch (starving) holding a baby each until 10pm when they finally give in and go to sleep.

On the upside I've managed to get them down before 9pm the last 3 nights so hopefully I can keep bringing it back to a more reasonable time.

Posted By: Twinboys2b
Date Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:33pm
Hi Guys,

We have ID boys, Jacob & Eli, who turned 2 last Friday. The toddlers times are great hay (minus the tanties). Eli is so cute with his talking and Jacob's catching up slowly.

-------------
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.

Posted By: mumoftwins
Date Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:22pm
Hi!!

We have ID boys Jack and Caleb who will be 4 in January, almost 2 yr old DS Taylor and Holly who is 6 weeks old today!!

Posted By: KaraEllen
Date Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:21pm
Hi everyone i have identical girls (Imogen Rae and Addison Ann) Born at 30wks on 10.08.09 EARLY hours of the morning.
Im just new to this site (why wasn't i informed earlier! it's fantastic!!) and look forward to sharing all the good and hopefully working through the bad with you all who are going through it or have been!!
Gotta love them eh!
Kara

Posted By: susieq
Date Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:23pm
lurker, I did night feeding of twins a few years ago so that the Mum and Dad could get some sleep as they had a 18mth old as well, was just until the twins started sleeping thru the night,
maybe should do that again

-------------
susie

Posted By: Chipchi
Date Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:44pm

Hi everyone

We have id boys Joshua and Oliver 8 months, Ben who is 4 years and Harry who's 2.

Posted By: 4boys1girl
Date Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:21pm
Hey all!

Am newbie to this forum, we have twin boys aged 4 (5 in Dec) also have 2 other boys aged 6 & 3, we FINALLY have a baby girl who is 6.5 mths, life is filled with fun and chaos

Posted By: Hibiscus
Date Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:23pm
Hi,

we have identical twin girls, born at 36+5 weeks via natural birth at the beginning of July 2010.

-------------
Mum to 3 girls: identical twins and with a 3 year gap another girl.

Posted By: Zaylah
Date Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:07pm
Just found this section, haven't been on OB for a while - whoops!

We have triplet girls, two identical and one fraternal. Emily, Ashleigh and Tess. They were born at 28weeks so had a long stay in NICU.

Prob best to look at the ticker below to see their ages, as it will be up-to-date with when you read this :)

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:42am
Wow it's cool how many new Multi Mummies have found us since the new section has been opened this is awesome!

-------------

MC April 2010

Date Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:56am

Lisa85 - ID girls Hazel & Esme, DOB - 12/05/08
Floss - B/G twins Noah & Lola, DOB - 10/11/07
Tishy - Frat Girls Eimear & Aoife
Minik8e - ID girls Amber & Jade
Kaz - Frat girls Eden & Lily
Linda - Frat boys Elliot & Daniel
Danda08 - Frat girls Mia & Lexi
Bex1 - ID boys Luke & Zavier
Jules1980 - B/G twins Micah & Ilysa
Twinboys2b - ID boys Jacob & Eli
Mumoftwins - ID boys Jack & Caleb
KaraEllen - ID girls Imogen & Addison, DOB - 10/08/09
Chipchi - ID boys Joshua & Oliver
4boys1girl - Twin boys
Hibiscus - ID girls
Zaylah - Triplet girls Emily, Ashleigh & Tess

-------------

MC April 2010

Date Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:57am
We used to have a list. I tried looking for it but buggered if I know where it is :( Feel free to add

-------------

MC April 2010

Posted By: Kaz
Date Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:30pm
Sorry for taking sssooooo long to get back to this forum. Been kinda busy, hehe!!!

Hi Tishy, thanks We live in Wanganui.

Hi Linda, thanks. Yeah we had our home help and it was fab I don't know if I would have stayed sane without it! Our friend Monique was our home help which worked really well and our son Ben already knew her too which was great My mum is in the U.K. so really missing her but she was able to come for 9 weeks for the end of my pregnancy and first 5 weeks of the the girls lives which was a huge, huge help too

Posted By: minik8e
Date Posted: 26 October 2010 at 12:02am

Lisa85 - ID girls Hazel & Esme, DOB - 12/05/08
Floss - B/G twins Noah & Lola, DOB - 10/11/07
Tishy - Frat Girls Eimear & Aoife
Minik8e - ID girls Amber & Jade DOB 12/08/09
Emiloly - Frat girls Erynn & Violette DOB 09/09/09
Kaz - Frat girls Eden & Lily
Linda - Frat boys Elliot & Daniel
Danda08 - Frat girls Mia & Lexi
Bex1 - ID boys Luke & Zavier
Jules1980 - B/G twins Micah & Ilysa
Twinboys2b - ID boys Jacob & Eli
Mumoftwins - ID boys Jack & Caleb
KaraEllen - ID girls Imogen & Addison, DOB - 10/08/09
Chipchi - ID boys Joshua & Oliver
4boys1girl - Twin boys
Hibiscus - ID girls
Zaylah - Triplet girls Emily, Ashleigh & Tess

Just updated the DOB for Jade and Amber, and added Emiloly in as well

Posted By: emily3girls
Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:57pm
hi ya!
dont get on here too often but will try to have a catch up when i can..
i'm mumma to 15 month old identical twin girls , abby and violet, i also have an older daughter milla who is 3
neat pics you all have! i must get round to loading sum up! anyway ladies sorry but snapfish and beddie bys have my name on them
have a lovely evening xx

Posted By: ?Lolly?
Date Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44pm
Naww thanks for adding me in Kate! :)

-------------
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)

Posted By: Janine
Date Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:22pm
I just found this site!

I have ID twin girls (19 months old) Rebecca & Jessica, and a 5yr old boy and a 3yr old boy.

Posted By: ?Lolly?
Date Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:09pm
Oh Janine! we will have to meet up! I'm in Auckland too. I have 16 month old frat girls "The trouble Monsters" And a almost 5 year old boy "Captain Chaos"

-------------
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)

Posted By: Janine
Date Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:30pm
would love to Emiloly - we are in Hillsborough, where are you?

Posted By: 4lilmunchkins
Date Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:44pm
Hi Janine, was so nice to see a very similar family to us at the zoo the other day! Hope you don't mind me tracking you down. I just googled your twin girls names, and it took me to Oh Baby! Hope you had an enjoyable day at the zoo. Was a bit chaotic for me without my husband and only a stroller, anyway, we survived, just a bit tired last night!

Would like to keep in touch, even if it is just by email. I think you may live in Hillsborough? We live in Ararimu, (Ramarama), not too far from Bombay. Do you go to the ACMBC playgroup? Are you going to start your girls at preschool, now that they are three? I think i will hold off until after Christmas. Anyway, I'm glad I found you because I thought to myself after yesterday, it would have been nice to chat more!

Michelle

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net