Print Page | Close Window

September 2011

Printed From: OHbaby!
Category: Expecting and Arrived
Forum Name: Born in 2011
Forum Description: Are you expecting a baby in 2011? Find other parents-to-be of 2011 babies here!
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37268
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 7:39pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: September 2011
Posted By: rgillespie
Subject: September 2011
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47am
Congratulations to all those expecting a new arrival in September 2011.   This is the thread where you'll find friendship, advice and fellowship from others expecting at the same time as you.

Good luck with your pregnancies!

Replies:
Posted By: whitewave
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am
Yay, thanks Rochelle!

Cool, I get to start! I'm due 7th September with my 2nd baby.

Will come back later when my toddler is having his day nap!

Posted By: Lexidore
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am
Wihoo!! I guess I will start the list!

http://www.sparklee.com">

Due 5th September -Lexiesmumma - Baby #2 - Will hopefully find out gender!

Due 7th September - Whitewave - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out the gender!

-------------

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05am
Snap, posted at the same time, Lexiesmumma! Love the blinkie! I'll be hopefully finding out the gender as well.

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:06am
Hehe Snap alright! Have added your details to the list

-------------

Posted By: tiptoes
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:37am
I'm next! So much for keeping it secret

Due 7th September - Chelle - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out the gender!

-------------
http://alterna-tickers.com">

Posted By: peanut butter
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:39am
Oh yay! Congrats....hope to be joining you soon...no AF...just need the BFP

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:06pm
Hehe Chelle yay!!

-------------

Posted By: mrsmoomoo
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:39pm
Hi Ladies!!

I am due on the 3rd of Sept with my first. This is unexpected for Mr Moo and I so we havent talked about sooo many things - like genders - amongst other things, still trying to come to terms with this happy reality and we are very excited!!

I went to the docs yesterday and had bloods and got folic acid anf iron + vit c pills

:)

Hows everyone feeling??

Posted By: Kalimirella
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:07pm
Congrats September ladies!!!

Hehe I may lurk in here as I'm due 25th August so just 1 week over and her I will be! :D

Yay for so many 2WW girls being in here, GL nzpiper!

-------------
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: my4beauties
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:24pm

OMG Nikki - EXCITING!!!!!  All the best for that bfp!

And congrats to all you sept mums to be!  Awesome month to have a bub - not winter but before summer - yay!

-------------
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Posted By: Ksmama
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:28pm
Cant believe there is a Sept thread already!!!!

Congrats Septmeber mummies to be...SO exciting!

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow"> http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by my4beauties my4beauties wrote:

OMG Nikki - EXCITING!!!!!  All the best for that bfp!

And congrats to all you sept mums to be!  Awesome month to have a bub - not winter but before summer - yay!

Ha ha ha....you havent been lurking well have you

Posted By: rachelsea
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:39pm
YAY congrats Jen, Bex and Chelle, this will make my stalking easy

-------------
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Posted By: jano1
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm
I'm tentatively going to join- did a HPT this morning and the line was faint but very strong when I checked 25mins later Will test again tomorrow to double check.

EDD 10th September and this is my second

Whitewave I recognise you from Nutbarr- where all the Feb 09 thread ladies disappeared to- our toddlers are the same age

-------------
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers">

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:33pm
Yay, hope the second test pops up a second line easily, Jano1! Yes, I remember you too in the Feb 2009 thread. I didn't stay long with Nutbarr, because you gals talked up a storm and I was trying to keep up with the March 09 girls at the same time!

I went to the doc this morning - he just gave me a couple of preg tests to take home with me to "confirm" it! He's a pretty useless doc actually - have now been twice since we moved up here a few months ago, I'm thinking of changing to another doc who's about 10 mins away from here.

Rang a midwife as well, and have an appointment set up for Feb, when I'll be 9 weeks along. She seems nice, which is just as well, as there are only 2 midwives in the area and they work together!

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:37pm

Due 3rd September - MrsMooMoo - Baby #1

Due 10th September - jano1 - Baby#2 -

-------------

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:38pm
Hopefully I have got this all right! Lots of Baby #2s so far!

-------------

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by rachelsea rachelsea wrote:

*like*

-------------

Posted By: tropics
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:35pm
Hi all!

Im due 3rd September with my second and we will be finding out

Hows everyone feeling? Im waiting for the MS to kick in full force, did feel a bit sick this morning but nothing like I did when it hit hard out with my son! I just cant wait for 12 weeks! I rang and booked in with my obstatrician for Jan 14th so 2 weeks away!

-------------
http://lilypie.com"> [/url]

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:50pm
how do you add more than one ticker? it wont let me go over 200 characters?

-------------

Posted By: YODA18-
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:29pm
I could be joing u ladies im getting a dating scan in 2 weeks so im either the 28 august or 1st of september as my af wasnt regular i tested on the 19th of december to a bfp as thats when i thought my period was due but just unsure of dates

-------------

Posted By: lil_lease
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:50pm
Congrats Sept mamas!!!

-------------
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Posted By: Jacobsmumma
Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:09pm

Due 3rd Septemter - Kye - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out gender!

Due 5th September - Jacobsmumma - Baby#2 - Want a suprise this time!

Due 10th September - jano1 - Baby#2 -

Yay we finally have our own thread, so exciting.  I kinda felt like I was imposing on the Aug ladies

Kye I've added you to the list.  Regarding your question about adding more than 1 sig, I just used the mini one then deleted the normal characters before and after, and it fits with space left.  HTH.

I think I should introduce myself properly.  I'm Tanya (34) and have been married to DH (35) since Sept 2005.  We've been together for about 13/14 years.  We have a DS who's 18mo and absolutely gorgeous!  We live on the North Shore, Auckland and have been back in NZ since July 08 after living in London for 4.5yrs.  I'm a SAHM and loving it, apart from some days where everything feels like groundhog day

Anyway, I so happy to be giving DS a sibling a DH another bubby

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55pm
We've got a good list going already, might be a busy month!

Jacob does look like a real cutie, Tanya, going by the photo on your ticker!

Kye, I think you can delete the characters before and after the IMG parts?

I'll introduce myself too - I'm Jen (33), and I've been married to my DH (34) since Dec 2003 (we've just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! ). We have an adorable, very mischievious 22 month old called Campbell, who will celebrate his 2nd birthday start of Feb.
I'm also a SAHM and loving it, but I'm so with you on the groundhog days, Tanya!
We moved to Ohakune (on the SW side of Mt Ruapehu) 3 months ago, previous to that we lived in Port Chalmers (just out of Dunedin).

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:18pm
Thanks will have to give that a go with the ticker!

Im Kylie and I am 32 I have been married to DH for 4 years and we live on the coast about an hour north of the shore, I have a son who is almost 2 1/2 who I just love! I am pretty much a SAHM but work as a planner / landscape architect on Fridays which is nice to get that day to myself . We live rurally and have 10 acres and lots of pets to go with it

Jen I have a friend called Mel with a little girl that gives I think at Ruapahu you might know her?

Tanya where abouts on the Shore do you live? I use to live in Torbay

-------------

Date Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:38pm
Kylie, I do know a Mel that lives here in Ohakune, she has a 4 year old boy called Dan and a 21 month old girl called Zara. Do you think its the same Mel?
Wow, I'm jealous of the 10 acres with lots of pets! I'd love my own patch of land with a whole menagerie of animals!

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:05am

Due 3rd September - Kye - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out gender!

Due 10th September - jano1 - Baby#2 - Will be a surprise again

Happy New Year,

I took another test and am definitely pregnant

I'm Jane (36) and have been with DP (40) for over 15 years We have a gorgeous girl who will be turning 2 in Feb and also live out of Auckland.

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:52am

Hi ladies, nice to "meet" you all

Jen, Campbell looks like a cutie too.  I'm sure all the kiddies are little darlings.  Seems to be lots of 2nd time Mummies which is great.  Even tho DS is 18mo, I've kinda forgotten stuff relating to pregnancy.  I've had to pull out a few of my books, hehe.

Kylie, I live in Sunnynook and am also very jealous of your section, although in saying that I can't manage what we've got here, hahahaha.  I bet your DS loves having lots of pets.  We also used to live in Torbay when we moved to NZ.   

Jane, CONGRATULATIONS, that's awesome news hun.  I'm so happy to can join us  

How many people have you told or are you keeping it hush for a while?  Last time we told all our family as soon as I found out, then our friends when I was about 8wks as I had a Hen's party to go to and they would have sussed it out anyway seeing as I kinda really like my wine, hehehehe.  This time I've told my sister and noone else.  We've decided to enjoy this pregnancy just by ourselves for a bit as it does become very overwhelming with DH's family.  We're wondering how long it'll be tho before someone guesses.

I'm hoping my moods will change soon.  DH has mentioned a few times how I'm a bit grumpy, whoops.

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Posted By: ElfsMum
Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:00am
nzpiper clearly I am a slack stalker as well..congrats:) and also to everyone else:)

-------------
Mum to two amazing boys!

Posted By: miss_freckles
Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:28am
Hey there
Hopefully no one minds me joining in here. This is a very new thing for me!

My name is Heather and I'm 35 and live in Wellington. On Boxing Day we found out we are pregnant with No 1. We'd only been TTC for three months so we're excited and surprised all at once given so many people warned us it would probably take a year! Our baby is due 3 September

Congrats to everyone and Happy New Year!

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:30am
Congrats Heather and welcome aboard!

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:46am
Oh wow!!!! So many in Sept. I am still waiting! No AF. DH is convinced I am pregnant....and that I am having twins so I am not sure whether we should listen to him LOL. Going to buy more tests tomorrow and try again. Fx

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:20am

Due 3rd September - MissFreckle - Baby#1 - ?

Congratulations Heather and welcome   I'll add you to the list.  Will you be finding out what flavour is brewing?

Nikki I'm getting so impatient waiting for your BFP!  Prob not as impatient as you tho, hehehe.  FX for that BFP.  I got a bfn when I was 1 day late on FR, then a positive 3 days late on Clear Blue (& a very faint line on Drs quickcards on day 4).  Maybe buy a CB one if you can.  I would say that no AF is definitely a sign of being utd.  AF not showing up was a BIG sign for me (plus the moodiness, laziness hehe) 

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:44am
I used FR too and think they are pretty crap. There were no Clear Blue's when I went shopping yesterday.

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:45am
Ooh forgot that bit of info...... We're too excited to wait for a surprise so have decided we'll find out the gender :)

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:50am
Looks like our list is growing pretty fast! Congrats everyone and yay for another line today jano

I'm Michelle, I'm 33 and DH is 32 and we have a little boy who will be 13 months tomorrow. I've been a SAHM this year which has been awesome.

We haven't told anyone yet and although a couple of friends noticed I wasn't drinking last night and one asked if I had anything to tell haha I said no and I 'think' they may have believed me. I've got my sister's wedding tomorrow though so not sure if I'll get away with it or not.   

I've already noticed (and I'm sure DH has too) that I'm already grumpy. Seemed to kick in immediately hahaha

I've rung and booked in my midwife, I went with a different one this time as didn't like the backup midwife much last time and the practice had a roster system of something like 9 days on 5 days off so I was so paranoid last time about getting her for the labour (I didn't) and had her a few times for the after care and didn't find her that helpful. A shame really as my actual midwife was nice. But the new one seemed lovely on the phone and only has one rostered weekend off a month.   She's sending me for an early scan since DS was a big baby to check dates and just keep an eye on things. So that's mid-Jan. She also said she's sending a script for iodine as we're deficient in it in NZ. Never heard of needing it before, but will do a bit of googling.

I hope your BFP comes along soon nzpiper! There's loads of us 2nd time mum's in this thread. Or maybe it's just because we're already addicted to this site so jumped straight in here and no doubt we'll have lots and lots more 1st time mum's soon too to even it out.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:55am
Jen must be a different Mel, the Mel I know has a girl called Ruby and runs an accomodation place...maybe shes in Turangi? not sure, must be nice living down there in winter! 10 acres is great we love it! lots of work though keeps DH busy ;-) and me with all our pets, but Jayden loves it!

Jane thats great that Council lets you work part time awesome! which Council are you at? I use to work at Whangarei District Council when we first moved to mangawhai.

Tanya haha I was the same straight on the net to see if I could refreash my memory of the pregnancy can and cants amazing how quickly you forget! Im also trying to remember when all my pg symptoms kicked in like MS etc Where did you move over from when you first came to NZ? The shore is lovely! DS (or me really) has two mini horses, two kunekune pigs, two pet lambs, cats, dog, rabbit, guniea pig and cows (for eatting!) he loves all the animals, hate to think how many more we will get over the years with calf club days hehe

Congrats and welcome Heather, Im sure there will be many more first time mums in here

fingers crossed nzpiper!

Michelle thats going to be hard to get away with at your sisters wedding tomorrow unless you can use the sober driver or to hungover line I got a script for Iodine too they didnt have that when I had DS?

I have tried the two ticker thing but still hasnt worked, will try when my heads not so fuzzy

hows everyone feeling?

this time weve told close friends and family havent told DH family yet though, last time we told everyone and when I had my missed MC before DS we didnt tell anyone

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:12am
Nice to meet all of you!!

I'm Sophie, I'm a spring chicken at 22 years old. my husband is nearing 25 and we have been married for 2 years. We weren't trying to concieve, we wanted to wait a few more years actually to try and get our credit cards payed off and a few other practical things, but hey, can't control everything right!!

Going through this all has really made me realise how powerless we actually are. I haven't prayed so much as I have this week, I feel so out of control and reliant on God to keep the little embryo safe!!

Hearing all the stories of miscarriages and phantom pregnancies and what not scares me so much. I really hope this goes well.

I was given a list of midwives to call from the doctor, any ideas of what I ask over the phone or how to go about it so I can make sure I'll get a good one??

How was everyones new years? I think one friend was very very suspicious of my tiredness and lack of drinking last night!

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:08pm

Kylie I'm Australian and moved over with my whole family from Sydney when I was 20.  I met DH just before my 21st b'day.  My folks moved back to Aus within two years (moved over here due to Dad's work) and my sis and I decided to stay as we were happily in relationships (her b'f and my dh are close friends too).   You've got so many pets, you could open up a petting zoo, I know we'd be there for sure.  I haven't had the opportunity to expose DS to farm type animals yet.

Yeah I got a script for Iodine too.  A study found that NZ women didn't have enough Iodine in their diets due to using rock salts etc.  I'm sure tho that I'd get enough from some of the snack foods that I naughtily eat    Oh well I've got them now and have been taking them for two days.

Oh yeah I booked my old midwife a few days ago.  I wanted to get in early as she's super good and gets booked up quickly.  She's happy to take me on and we'll touch base again soon.  I'm so happy.  I'm hoping tho this time I'll actually be able to have her at the birth as I went into labour on Sunday and it was her rostered wkend off (she had only just put a roster on for her and the other ladies).  As it turned out I had an emerg c-sec Mon morn and she got to theater 1 min after DS birth.  I was gutted as her backup wasn't yet affiliated with Auckland Hospital either (I was planning on birthing at Birthcare Parnell but had to be trans to hos) so couldn't stay so I was then in the care of the hos mw, which turned out to be great anyway but we didn't have that relationship. 

What symptoms are you all experiencing, if any? 

Sophie I know how you feel reading all the sad posts regarding mc's etc.  I wasn't worried at all with my 1st pregnancy, but I wasn't addicted to this site then so it was fine.  Now I've read so much it's freaking me out too.  But I know we'll both be fine tho xx

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:34pm
Yay for the 2nd test confirming your pregnancy, Jane! I didn't realise you were an ecologist - before Campbell was born, I worked for DOC doing mostly threatened species work (freshwater fish work for 2 years up to when he was born).

Hi Sophie, and welcome, Heather!
Nikki, I'm sure you'll be joining us soon - 5 days past AF being due has to mean something!

I'm also refreshing my memory about pregnancy, there's a lot I can't remember! On the iodine front, I'm very confused. My useless doctor had no idea about it at all (am going to change GPs!), so asked the midwife when I arranged my appointment, and she said they don't do that until you're 12 weeks along. But so many of you seem to be taking it now!

Not much in the way of preg symptoms yet, other than severe preggy brain (its worse than sleep-deprived and toddler brain!), crying at the smallest things and headrushes everytime I stand up!
MS didn't kick in until 7 weeks with DS, so it might be the same this time.
We've told just immediate family so far - I figured after telling the whole OhBaby community, I'd better tell my folks and the inlaws! But we'll wait til closer to 12 weeks to tell the rest of the family and friends.

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:37pm
Just testing my new ticker :D

-------------
http://lilypie.com">

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by whitewave whitewave wrote:

We've told just immediate family so far - I figured after telling the whole OhBaby community, I'd better tell my folks and the inlaws! But we'll wait til closer to 12 weeks to tell the rest of the family and friends.

Yeah I feel a bit bad about telling the whole of OB and no one IRL! But maybe after tomorrow we might tell our families. Maybe. Probably best to not try and steal any extra attention away on my sisters wedding day if can be helped!

I was so the same about preggie stuff. I even started back at the beginning of the Nov 09 (DS due month) thread to see what symptoms and what I was thinking back then! I got MS around 6 weeks but not too bad.   Actually I feel a tincy bit already, but maybe my imagination or not enough water.   

This thread is moving fast already!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by mrsmoomoo mrsmoomoo wrote:

Just testing my new ticker :D

Cute ticker I might go try and add a 2nd one on mine if my brain can work it out.

Cool, it worked

-------------

Posted By: TheKelly
Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by jano1 jano1 wrote:

I used FR too and think they are pretty crap. There were no Clear Blue's when I went shopping yesterday.

interesting, I've always got BFPs without FMU with FR before AF was due, with Ty I got a dark line at only 8dpo, days before AF was due at 3pm, even before they showed up on Discover......but only with the dip stick kind,and when I used a clearblue it gave me a very convincing evap line (that looked just like a positive except I wasn't pregnant) blue dye tests are notorious for that

Anyway, congrats September mums to be! very exciting ,and most of you are pregnant with your second, thats cool .....there are a few articles on the net about being pregnant with your second and how its different

Just getting my lurking position in, can't wait to see what you guys are having .....especially you Bex, I'll be watching yoooooooou

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28pm
Sophie the first 12 weeks are hard with all the what if's roll on 12 weeks I say I dont know if there is ever a good time to have a baby always something to save for, plans made etc is the best thing ever being a parent and 9 months is a while to get your head around it and prepare

Tanya thats cool that you and your sister decided to live in NZ now I cant remember what else I was going to say since its on the other page! pregnancy brain already oh dear!

love the tickers ladies! I finally figured out how to get two and updated Jaydens one yay!

The only preg symptoms I have are tiredness sometimes feel a bit queezy but not full on ms like I had with DS I think that came more around 7 weeks? and boobs are starting to get a little sore, I some how strangely like those horrid preg symptoms, makes me think (and hope) that all will be ok.

Funny about telling and not telling people, my couzin came over yesterday arvo and Im not telling him and his wife yet and I had to sprint (well hobble with my sore foot!) to the kitchen and hide the bounty back! lol

Tayna I see in the pregnancy thread that you do heaps of exercise? I do to, I do pump, spin, run and have a trainner I see once a week, am hoping to keep it up as i put on 30kg plus with DS and had pre-eclampsia and hbp so hoping to keep fit and keep the weight down will help this pregnancy

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:49pm
I just have the extreme tiredness which is compounded by running around after a very busy toddler. I also had a weird eye inflammation come up 2 days ago which I swear is preggy related and am going to get it checked tomorrow as one eye is totally bloodshot. Looking good

Sounds like interesting work Jen- do you think you would go back to it once the kidlets are older?

We had friends over for lunch and I couldn't hide the fact that I wasn't drinking so told them the news. I wouldn't have kept it quiet from them anyway. Even if the worst happened I would make sure my loved ones knew what was going on.

-------------

Posted By: Emmecat
Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:05pm

Originally posted by rachelsea rachelsea wrote:

DITTO!!! hehehe huge congrats guys!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:28pm
Well, f**k it all! I am tentatively joining you after yet another confusing HPT. I caved in and bought 2 more and tested...but not with FMU. So at the 10 min mark the very faintest line came up but DH doesnt think it counts.... It was far more obvious (but still very faint) about 5 min later.....and it was pink......I think it counts. DH has hidden the other test and will hopefully give it to me on Monday.
In saying that I am sipping a very small glass of bubbles and I had poached eggs this morning.....if I am not getting my BFP then I am not being completely good .....its a very small glass....of very expensive champange so I didnt want to miss out totally....but I stayed away from the unpasteurised soft cheese this afternoon....see I am not all bad.

Anyway, I'm 38 as is DH and we live in Cromwell. I have 2 boys already...a 3yr,4mo and a 23mo. I am mostly a SAHM but work 2 half days as an optometrist to keep me sane. We always said we wanted 3 kids but once we had our second we were happy with 2. Decided we would revisit that idea in September and discussed it on the 18th (2 days before my bday).......it was a definite NO WAY! By the end of September I was having doubts and thinking I wanted a 3rd. then I flipped from 2 to 3 to 2 like a yo yo. Then all of a sudden we both decided we DID want a third and here we are.

It is frustrating not having that definite BFP but logic is telling me that a late AF on an otherwise regular cycle, late ov making me only 10DPO mean I am probably still too early to get my BFP.....or I am just deluded!   So until I get my AF or a BFP....I'm joining you guys.

EDD should be 14 September (based on ov)

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:56pm

Tayna I see in the pregnancy thread that you do heaps of exercise? I do to, I do pump, spin, run and have a trainner I see once a week, am hoping to keep it up as i put on 30kg plus with DS and had pre-eclampsia and hbp so hoping to keep fit and keep the weight down will help this pregnancy

(Hmm, not sure why the quote didn't work)

Yup although I haven't been good the last two weeks, only managed to drag my sorry backside to the gym twice in two weeks, ekk!!  Am going to blame pg for this, hahaha but it does make it hard to get out of bed at 5.15am for 5.45am classes.  I put on 12kgs last time, which was heaps as I'm already overweight.  I'm hoping for less this time and I think it will be less as looking after DS keeps me active and I'm not sitting at a desk with heaps of cafes around me temping me with CAKE  

Oh I should probably pre-warn you all, in case you haven't noticed, I like talking, I'm a big chatter-box, always have been.  So sorry for any long posts I submit - you don't have to read them all, haha.

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:49pm
a tentative congrats nzpiper cant wait for you to take the other test! very exciting! and enjoy those bubbles

Tanya I know what you mean this tiredness makes exercise hard! Im hoping I get some motivation back when my foot heals, I fit but overweight too, I did loose the 30kg I put on but am still over weight so really dont want to get back to what I was Im a chatterbox too sometimes hubby things he should join ohbaby and facebook so we can chat! lol

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by jano1 jano1 wrote:

I just have the extreme tiredness which is compounded by running around after a very busy toddler. I also had a weird eye inflammation come up 2 days ago which I swear is preggy related and am going to get it checked tomorrow as one eye is totally bloodshot. Looking good

OMG, mine too!! Mine looks like I've got a burst blood vessel or something - just popped up today.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by nzpiper nzpiper wrote:

Well, f**k it all! I am tentatively joining you after yet another confusing HPT. I caved in and bought 2 more and tested...but not with FMU. So at the 10 min mark the very faintest line came up but DH doesnt think it counts.... It was far more obvious (but still very faint) about 5 min later.....and it was pink......I think it counts. DH has hidden the other test and will hopefully give it to me on Monday.
In saying that I am sipping a very small glass of bubbles and I had poached eggs this morning.....if I am not getting my BFP then I am not being completely good .....its a very small glass....of very expensive champange so I didnt want to miss out totally....but I stayed away from the unpasteurised soft cheese this afternoon....see I am not all bad.

Anyway, I'm 38 as is DH and we live in Cromwell. I have 2 boys already...a 3yr,4mo and a 23mo. I am mostly a SAHM but work 2 half days as an optometrist to keep me sane. We always said we wanted 3 kids but once we had our second we were happy with 2. Decided we would revisit that idea in September and discussed it on the 18th (2 days before my bday).......it was a definite NO WAY! By the end of September I was having doubts and thinking I wanted a 3rd. then I flipped from 2 to 3 to 2 like a yo yo. Then all of a sudden we both decided we DID want a third and here we are.

It is frustrating not having that definite BFP but logic is telling me that a late AF on an otherwise regular cycle, late ov making me only 10DPO mean I am probably still too early to get my BFP.....or I am just deluded!   So until I get my AF or a BFP....I'm joining you guys.

EDD should be 14 September (based on ov)

Congrats!! That's so cool, looking forward to hearing about a darker, quicker line on Monday

Mine was a strangely late ovulation this month too. Weird, didn't someone else have the same thing as well? Mine's usually day 13-15ish but was Day 21 this month according to my OPKs. I had a whole heap leftover from last time and they expire in January so perfect timing for a BFP!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:12am
Yeah chelle, thats same here......normally day 14-15 and this time day 23. There was someone else too. I still feel like a bit of a fraud without my dark BFP.....hopefully DH will reveal the location of the HPT tomorrow.

Date Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:02am
Funny that he has hidden them from you but probably a good idea otherwise it would drive you crazy.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:54pm
Sounds very promising to me, Nikki! I did 3 FR tests that all showed faint but obvious lines - so I didn't get a solid dark one either, but I figured 3 tests wouldn't lie to me! The doc gave me another couple of tests, I did one that gave me yet another faint line (type of test you use a dropper to put urine on a sampling spot). Am going to do the other when I know I'll get a really solid line!

I'm just trying to get myself to exercise more, its my New Years resolution! My toddler keeps me fairly active, but I've been really slack with proper exercise. I just got some Zumba DVDs off Trademe, and I did my first "workout" this morning! In reality, I did half an hour of trying to do some of the basic moves while being pestered by my son! But it got the heart rate up a bit, and ya have to start somewhere!

Date Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:39pm
Exercise- I was a regular runner pre DD, then swam through my pregnancy. I put on about 17kgs but have lost and am back to pre preggy weight. Unfortunately I haven't kept up with a regular exercise regime and I'm out of shape. My mission this time around is to make a plan and stick to it post baby.

Date Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:34pm
Lurker

...just saw pics of Bex on FB and she looked absolutely stunning, congrats Bex

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23am
YES!!!! 2 lines within the first minute! I'm in!!!

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53am
Congrats nzpiper Any idea what your due date might be?

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22am
yay!!!!!!!! congrats nzpiper!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24am
Yay ! Congrats Nzpiper

-------------

Posted By: my4beauties
Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:34am
Lurker* YAY YAY YAY Nikki!!!  Congrats!  Once again... didn't take much trying did it!  All the best hun for the next 9 months and *ahem*willitbeagirlthistime*

-------------
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am

Due 14th September - nzpiper - Baby#3 - probably a suprise

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:53am
sh*t that is awfully early isnt it. I have based it on when I think I ovulated rather than LMP. If I went on LMP I would be 5wks now....but I hate the disappointment of being put back.

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:16am
Congrats nzpiper!! No wonder the lines were so faint if you're only 12DPO today!!!   I wonder who will be next?

-------------

Posted By: shellz_10
Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am
Hi girls, congrats to you all. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm Shellz, from Southland. I'm 27 and DH is 28, we had been TTC for 13 months when we finally got our BFP on Xmas Eve, although I didn't tell DH until Xmas morning, best Xmas present he has ever had. Haha.
So this is my first pregnancy and it all feels very unreal so far. I'm feeling pretty 'normal', boobs have been a little sore, but thats all at this stage. O yeah, EDD is 2nd Sep. We have only told a couple of close freinds and my mum so far, will prob wait til 12 weeks to tell the rest, thats if I can keep my mouth shut!!!

-------------
Baby #1
13 months in the making!

I
http://daisypath.com">

Posted By: shellz_10
Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am

Due 2nd September - Shellz_10 - Baby #1 It's a surprise

Due 14th September - nzpiper - Baby#3 - probably a suprise

-------------
Baby #1
13 months in the making!

I
http://daisypath.com">

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19am
Lurker

Congrats NZpiper! I knew you were UTD! happy healthy 9months to you !

lurker out

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:39pm
Yay, big congrats Nikki! Woo hoo!
Hi Shellz!

Well, I had my first "seedy" episode, hoped to get away with no MS until 7 weeks like last time. Not too bad, just some nausea which thankfully was fixed by biccies and ginger tea. But since its starting earlier this time, I hope its not going to be that much worse. Last time I got away with plenty of nausea but never actually vomited.

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:40pm

Yay Nikki, that's awesome news!  So happy for you

Hi Shellz

ms sucks big time hey!!  I've had a few waves here and there but luckily not very noticeable, just kinda lurking in the background!  I had it from about 6wks till 12/13wks and would puke up to 5 times some days!  Lets hope its not the same this pregnancy.

Wow our list is looking very impressive 

It might sound a bit weird, but every now and again I actually forget that I'm preggers, hehehe.  I think the first time round it was constantly on my mind, now I can go a few hours without thinking about it

Where's everyone planning on giving birth?  I'm hoping to go back to Birthcare Parnell but am not sure if they'll take me as my 1st birth resulted in a c-sec (I'd started birthing there in the pools then had to be trans to hos but I went back there for postnatal care, it was great!).  Does anyone know if I can go back there after having a c-sec?  I checked on their website but it didn't say. 

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:01pm
For some reason I had it in my head that if you have had a c-sec (me too) you have to be monitored for the next birth and they prefer you to be in hospital. I might be totally wrong as I think there are a few ladies who have had home/water births after c secs.

I'd like to birth at Birthcare too- that was the plan last time but I was induced and had c sec after failing to progress as DD was stuck. I did stay there afterwards for a few nights and found the care great.

Yuck to ms symptoms already. I'm incredibly hormonal, already cried a few times today and am short tempered with DD. Poor poppet.

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm

Yeah I think you could be right Jane.  I know my mw said that if I was wanted to try for a VBAC for my next birth that she suggested I try to book in with her as another mw might push for an elective (due to risk of rupturing scar) and not give me a change to do a vag birth.  Not sure how correct that is, but I've booked in with her anyway   I'm pretty sure we'd be classed as high risk pregnancy's which I don't think BC takes on.  Will investigate further I think and let you know.

Oh my poor DH has copped most of my crankiness!  I can't even tell you why I'm cranky with him, I just am! 

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:24pm
ms is horrid! I cant remember when it kicked in with Jayden, ive had moments of little quziness waiting for it to hit though, I didnt really spew last time just dry reached all the time.

hahaha Im the same, we just went to the beach with my couzin who knows and she was going on about it and it was surreal it was like oh yeah I am going to have a baby! I keep forgetting too

Im planning on birthing at Auckland hospital as I will be going under auckland obstetric centre, I went under then with Jayden so will go through them again, I ended up at birthcare after, not sure if I will go back to birthcare or go to the warkworth birthing centre after (thats closer to where I live than birthcare) but I like how birthcare is only 3min to the hospital not 40min like warkworth!

Im tired, already considering having a nana nap since DS is asleep!

we are going out tonight for "drinks" before dinner so will have to use my detoxing excuse or something

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:03pm
Hey All!

I'm just trying to catch up from a busy couple of days, Had Lexies first birthday and then our wedding yesterday was a seriously awesome weekend!

NZPiper congratulations on your BFP!

Hope everyone is doing okay, I supposed I should do a wee introduction too, I'm Bex (24), Married to Antz (23) and we have a wee girl Lexie (1). We weren't supposed to be trying until after the wedding but got a bit carried away thinking it would be too late in my cycle to get a BFP but turns out we musta started BD"ing just in time!

Am hoping for a better pregnancy this time after having MS from 6 - 40 weeks last pregnancy I will be happy to just have it till 12 weeks! I also had a heck of a lot of other symptoms so heres hoping for a bit of a better time this time!

Anyways enough from me! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is enjoying the Stats!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:28pm
Sounds like everyone is doing well so far so good :)

Welcome to all the new Mommas :)

I have been feelings SO hungry. I get so hungry I get lightheaded, and then go to eat and don't have any energy left.

This morning when I got up I felt so so queasy, and the kitchen was a mess thanks to our dirty boarder, and I couldn't make anything so i burst into tears with a biscuit in my mouth. Husband had to come and rescue me from myself. He is being so so good to me :)

I'm really hoping I don't start vomiting. I'm trying to always have food in my tummy so I dont starve by accident, but when I do go to eat I feel so full. ARgh!

-------------

Posted By: tarns
Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:50pm
* August lurker popping in*

Huge congrats on getting married Lexiesmumma

*lurker out*

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:07pm
I am really hoping for no major MS. I was lucky the last two times and just had nausea. THe main thing I am noticing at the moment is tiredness. dont remember it starting so early before....but maybe last time I was just constantly tired anyway with having a baby and being pregnant. At least now they are both sleeping through most nights....shame I am now getting up twice to pee.

I will birth in Dunedin....unless it happens in the car getting there.   We live 2hr45 from Dunedin. My first was a ventouse delivery after a very good pregnancy and the second was a c-section after another very good pregnancy (he got stuck and was 9lb2oz so had no hope of getting out). I dont like the unpredictability. I definitely want to try for a VBAC.....c-sections with toddlers is not fun.

I havent sorted my MW yet. Going to send my last MW a FB message (sign of the times)....but I know she is seeing women in my area now but she would for me. So I am going to discuss it with her. I will probably go with a different MW as I dont want to put her out when she has a little one too and is hoping to get UTD as well. The other MW works in the medical centre I work out which is very convenient....but very hard to hide during those initial few weeks.

We arent telling anyone at the moment.....did tell 1 friend who I only see about 2-3 times a year but other than that we want to keep it to ourselves for a bit....well at least till I get a bit further along. You feel a dick telling someone when you are only 4 (not even) weeks.

I also keep forgetting. Just went to a wine festival and wasnt wanting to drink because I didnt want to pay for it but then at one stage I nearly went and got a glass till I remembered I wasnt meant to do that.

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:04pm
Congrats on wedding Bex and on being a Mummy for a whole year!

I'm hungry already too and emotional. I was watching one of those dance programmes and got all teary (though it was quite emotional).   But luckily no ms! I didn't get it till 6-7 weeks last time and I think had it to 12 weeks, so hoping no worse than that too.   

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:18pm
Everytime I see my little ticker it makes me smile

DH and I have been talking baby names already hehe

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51pm
Chelle we have been talking babies names too Is anyone wanting a particular gender? I would be stoked to have a wee boy! Though of course happy with a girl too!

Thanks Tarns

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:55pm
Yes, we've been talking names too. As for gender....with 2 boys already, a little girl would be cool but I am totally happy with another boy.....at least I am working out how they tick and know how to change their nappies..its weird that girls should freak me out, having all those parts myself..but it just seems foreign. LOL

We have the girls name that we had for both our boys....not sure if we will use it. But have NO IDEA what to use for boys. Archibald is a BIG family name on DHs side . I dont mind Archie (quite like it) but I dont like shortened names that arent originally a bigger name IYKWIM and I couldnt call a child Archibald.

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13pm
Names- not yet and probably not for months. It was hard enough with DD and took 8 days after her birth to name her (I was in a bit of shock following the traumatic birth).

We don't mind the flavour either- I'm pretty happy with either.

I like Archie a lot

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18pm
Archie is our favourite boys name a the moment (Archer) and Addison (Addie) for a girl :)

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:46pm
We'd quite like a little girl, but a brother for Cooper would be nice too.

I love the name Addison too but DH said no as it's like I'm using all the names from Private Practice haha (plus me BF's daughter is Charlotte - also in PP).

We kept our names secret last time so will again. I've got 4 friends already having babies before me this year, so hopefully they don't steal our name!!

-------------

Posted By: Kalimirella
Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17pm
Ooh I love names, I'm thinking Jonothan or Raphael (Rafe) for a boy, and lots (see name thread) for girls.

As for which is preferred, I wouldn't mind having a boy for variety but a girl would be good in that you know what to expect at nappy changes lol. I'm really pretty unbiased atm.

-------------
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!

Date Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm
Congrats on the wedding Bex! And hope Lexie had a wonderful first birthday. Are you planning on going away for a honeymoon, with or without Lexie?

I really have no preference for gender, some days I think it would be nice to have a boy and girl, other days that Campbell might prefer a brother! I'm with you, Nikki, on the nappy changes, I'm used to boy parts too!
I've been thinking of names for ages, but I know DH won't be interested in talking about it yet, so its just been in my mind so far. There's a couple we thought of for Campbell we might still use, but we'll see. I love Brooke for a girl, but one of DH's cousins is named Brooke, so probably won't use it.

No birthing plans yet, I really have no idea what I'll do. Campbell was born in Dunedin, but we moved to Ohakune about 3 months ago. According to other mums I've met here, there's only 2 midwives here, they work together and have a 4 day on, 4 day off duty roster. It works out that they can't travel with you to Wanganui Hospital to birth if that's what you choose to do, so you're left to the mercy of whoever is available in the hospital. Doesn't sound all that great to me! I'm thinking if the pregnancy is easy, I might try a home birth, but Campbell was a forceps birth after a long 2nd stage, so I'm a bit uneasy about that option too! So I'll wait and see how things go, and what the midwife suggests.

No more nausea today, thankfully! Hopefully it holds off for awhile for all of us!

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:05am
For us a boy or girl would be cool but I do like the idea of a little girl.

We've definitely got a names list going - being all new to this we couldn't help it!

We both have good Scottish heritage So we tend to lean that way we've noticed. For a boy we have (so far) Caelen, Logan, Tegan ... For a girl Mackenzie, Kaitlyn, Kinsey.... And the list will grow I'm sure though we are really keen on those as they go with middle names which have already been determined (parents names - Robert & Katherine)

On a different note - is Insomnia a symptom of pregnancy? And if so does it settle down for a short while? I used to be a great sleeper but past 10 days I've had a lot of broken sleep

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:26am
Miss Freckle- I am suffering from insomnia this time around too. I don't remember it from my first pregnancy but am finding it hard to get to sleep (takes over an hour at night) and am waking ridiculously early!

One of the ladies from my Feb 09 thread is pregnant again and had quite bad insomnia for the first trimester and a few have spoken about it. Itt doesn't make sense when you are dead tired

Congrats on the wedding Bex- sounds like you have been very busy!

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:58am
congrats on the wedding Bex and the first birthday party for lexie, what an awesome way to start 2011 and with the pregnancy!

Its been taking me ages to go to sleep too and im up early DH and DS are still asleep and I could be too but Im up even though Im so tired

we havent thought of baby names yet, I would really like a girl and have a feeling its a girl (probably cause I really would like one LOL!) but if its a boy then it will be good for Jayden and we are all set up for a boy so either way it will be all good. We found out Jaydens sex at 13 weeks last time and pretty much decided on his name then! so a bit behind this time, may have to start looking at names, hard to agree sometimes though

hows everyone feeling?

Ive noticed my usual healthy diet has been a bit more unhealthy lately but its hard when you go out and you cant eat yummy salads or any cabinet food anymore....do others find it hard to eat out?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:46am
Ha ha Kye....having two preschoolers makes it hard to eat out. But good friends came round for lunch yesterday and brought cold meats and soft cheeses from the deli for our lunch. I made do with lettuce, tomato and normal cheese rolls.

I cant believe I am already getting up 3-4 times to pee in the night!!! SEriously!!! And even though I am totally knackered I struggle to get back to sleep after those wake ups. Thankfully DH has been letting me sleep in the last couple of days so I havent had to get up till 8am!!! Luxury! But that will all end tomorrow. so I guess I need to start making sure I get to bed early. DS2 wakes about 6am most days.....not suprising since its daylight at about 5am.

Yay for the wedding LExiesmum.   I got married at 37weeks with my first so you have definitely chosen a slightly better stage

I need to get on to organising a party for my nearly 2 yr old We have talked about it but apparently people dont get invited by themselves.....hmmmmf. Guess I better send out some emails.

Have a nice day ladies....may the MS stay away.

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm

Hi everyone!  Hope you're all well? 

Congratulations Bex, and nice to "meet" you

Hmm, names, we've already got a list of names which we like and have pretty much narrowed it down to the last two for either sex.  We kept our sons name secret even tho we knew his sex, this time we're not finding out (well I'm not, DH will stay back and ask) so the name will wait until birth    I'm hoping for pink this time, but would still be very happy if we get blue as DS will have a playmate who he can rough & tackle with and we have everything.  But I'd still think a girl would be nice and would complete our family. 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one suffering insomnia!  The last few nights I've just stared at the ceiling for nearly an hour, so annoying as I'm totally tired.  But I seem to be able to stay up later.  Last time I was so tired that I would be in bed asleep at 7.30pm until my alarm would go off for work.  I'm not working this time so I guess I have time to relax when DS goes down. 

-------------

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:19pm
YAY! Got an appointment with a MW next week. She seems great! Very happy to do shared care with an OB and recommends I birth in Dunedin which is just what I want. And she will come to my house so I dont have to let everyone at work know straight away. AND I get a dating scan! Wahoo!

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm
Hi Ladies!!

Help please - about to book in my midwife, I have a big list from my doctor so I am just going to point and ring one haha.

What do I ask them to find out if they are suitable? Or do I just ask to book them in??

I would love to give birth outside of the hospital, maybe at a birthing unit (NOT at home though), do all midwives offer this option or do I need to find a birth center and go with their midwives??

Confused.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:59pm
When I found my mw last time I met with her and we discussed what type of care she offered and what I wanted. I got a good feeling from her and signed up.

This list might be a good place to start- when in doubt its often good to go with someone who has been recommended by someone else

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34012&KW=midwife - Recommend your midwife

-------------

Posted By: Shezamumof3
Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:16pm
Awww so many BFP's!!!

Congrats to you all!!! Im SLIGHTLY jelly

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:06pm
Thanks Sheza

Man Im tired tonight roll on bedtime!

Im so annoyed at myself! I got a shock of the electric fence today! Im not too worried as I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Jayden and I remember the ob saying it wasnt a worry unless it had thrown me off my feet or knocked my unconcious etc - still very annoyed at myself! that was probably the last time I gave myself a shock when I was pregnant with Jayden!

Mrsmoomoo you could post a topic in the pregnancy thread with people that recommend midwifes in your area

yay for a dating scan nzpiper!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:11pm
I'm feeling good today, don't even feel pregnant! Extremely hot here though, didn't feel like moving much this afternoon!

Mrsmoomoo, make sure when you choose a midwife, you 'click' with her and that you feel comfortable with her. That's one of the most important things, I reckon, its a scary and unknown time when you're going to have your first baby!

Date Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57am
Morning ladies! I so need to see a doctor today. I have the worst case of thrush I have ever had. It is so bad that I am raw down there...even without scratching which I so want to do..sorry TMI. But I got the fright of my life yesterday when I went to the toilet, wiped and found the very tiniest trace of blood. Havent had any since and REALLY hoping it was from being so bloody raw and the toilet paper we have at the moment is Purex which I find VERY rough. But it gave me the willies alright as thats how my MC started last time. So fingers crossed nothing else happens.

I dont know what I can use. I have some cream left over and most of Dr Google said it was safe to use, especially if I only want to use it externally....which was my priority last night but then the odd thing says not recommended in first tri. So I used yoghurt.....icky!   

The crazy thing is....before kids I NEVER got thrush. Since my second I have been getting it every couple of months....hormone related I think. The GP gave me this gel to use to acidify things and recommended probiotics but of course as soon as it clears up I dont bother with the preventative. BUT....planning to TTC, I used all that stuff and was taking probiotics etc....so NOT FAIR!!!!

Well, that was a nice breakfast topic sorry.

Posted By: RachFizz
Date Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:05am

*lurker*

I recommend 'Micreme-H' for external relief. Think it has a steroid in it and works WAY better than canesten and all that crap. Sorry no idea if you're meant to use it during pregnancy or not, but thought I would suggest it anyway!

-------------
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net