Forum Description: Forum for parents with babies born in October 2013
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=43010
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 3:09pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Welcome October 2013 Babies
Posted By: skiltz
Subject: Welcome October 2013 Babies
Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:26am
Welcome to the Due in October 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Replies:
Posted By: MjandBj
Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:54am
Hi everyone

Im very excited and nervious to be expecting mine and my fiances first baby ( he has a 15 month old son). Im 5 weeks today so still early but very happy. Can i also be added ro the private group :-)

Posted By: Rachie123
Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:58am
Yay the October thread is open! I got an early positive yesterday - due 9 October 2013.

I would love to be a part of the private forum :)

Posted By: shadyrebex
Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:28pm
I've been waiting for the October thread to be open, too. I'm due October 1 and even though this is my second baby (my beautiful girl will be 2 on Sept 29!) I'm still as nervous as I was the first time around.

Had severe morning sickness from about 5 weeks last time and since I'm 5 weeks now I'm getting worried about a repeat....They should make a throwing up emoticon available!

Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:38pm
Hee hee, I think you mean this one Shady

Posted By: Snabies
Date Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:52pm
Hi ladies. Ive been waiting for this thread to open to lol. Im due on the 7th with our second, found out on Saturday. Im with you Shadyrebex on feeling nervous. Our daughter will be 2.5 when baby arrives. Would love to join the private forum.

Shady I hope your morning sickness isnt as bad as last time!! Mine started at 6 weeks but it wasnt that bad. Not looking forward to the extreme lack of energy this time round esp with a toddler lol.

Posted By: Julietta
Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:21am
Hi everyone,

I got a BFP 11 DPO on Monday 28th January (our 1 year wedding anniversary!). After 7 months of trying (and crying) for our first baby we are really excited but also feeling nervous that something might go wrong!!

Due date 10th October by my calculations

Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:42am
Yay Julietta, I can totally relate to that feeling. We had been trying since Dec 2011 and it took until July 2012 to get a BFP. Unfortunately that little bean didn't quite stick but we were successful this month - after many tears!

This early stage is so nerve-raking - feeling every twinge and hoping it all will be fine. Are any of you ladies getting a bit of cramping - almost like AF is coming but then she doesn't?

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
http://alterna-tickers.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:37pm
Welcome julietta, what a lovely anniversary present that would have been!

Rachie I have had some slight cramping since my BFP but it resolves pretty quickly and doesnt seem to be as bad as what AF cramping is like. Think its just everything stretching and growing

Anyone having any back problems? I usually have back troubles from time to time but the last week has been horrible. Cant use anti-flamme either which is what I would usually do. Anyone know of anything I could use?

Posted By: Jo104770
Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:24pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm due with my first child on 2nd October.

Still in a bit in shock about it all as it was our first month trying and I thought it would take a while! I'm starting to get excited now, but feel a bit clueless about what's to come.

I've just found a midwife so feeling relief as I had friends had trouble finding one.

Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:27pm
What are do you live in Jo - I haven't even thought to look for a midwife yet. My Dr has given me a slip to get the 6ish week scan done. Super scary though as my 6 week scan last year showed no heartbeat.

I found it difficult to get a midwife in Wellington so was wondering if that is where you are.

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:23pm
Man, I'd better call the midwife again. I contacted one in my area last week and when I said when I was due she said she'd had another due in October just contact her and - 'boy, you girls are getting in early!' Then she said she hadn't sorted her leave and had just delivered a baby and had family staying and would get back to me......still waiting.

Last time I just used the Greenlane drop-in centre at the hospital and had the team at National Women's deliver, which was fine, but all of you first-timers I'd really recommend getting an independent midwife - which is what I'm doing this time. After my baby was born and our breastfeeding wasn't working I desperately needed someone more involved and didn't have the dedicated midwife I needed.

Snabies, I've had awful back/bum/leg ache too and did with first pregnancy. I just use paracetamol when I can't bear it any longer. And this freakin headaches, argh, the first months of pregnancy are a shambles!

Right, thesis over.

Date Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:39pm
Have just contacted my midwife from last time too. Left a message for her to get back to me. Seems funny having to book so early but the good ones do go fast.

Shady ive taken 1 lot of paracetamol today and it takes the edge off but thats about it. Dont really want to rely on it either. Thanks for the suggestion though. Hopefully it will pass! The first months def are shady. Just cant wait for that 12 week mark and hopefully all will settle down. Hope the headaches dont last too long!

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:42pm
Hi jo104770,

I am the same due 2nd oct by my cals and we had just started to try and happened a lot sooner than i thought.

I have found a midwive and have, my first appointment on 14 feb (one year since moving in with my man).

I have been suffering from lower back pain and cramps and nausea too.
Hoping it passes soon

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:28pm
Hi snabies

Ive been getting really bad lower back pain. Ive been finding my lazyboy with my feet up and slightly laying back helps. Heat works too but its too warm weatherwise for that.

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:06pm
Oh wow MJandBJ, your MW is seeing you nice and early. I just secured mine and she has booked us in for mid March. I got my bloods done today after discussing it with my doctor.

Are any of you thinking of getting the 6 week dating scan or just holding out until 12 weeks?

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:11pm
YES Rachie ! I am having little cramps allllll day long and it's driving me CRAZY. Also today my chest hurts and I get really breathless walking up the stairs. Google tells me this is normal :)

Seriously, I can't help thinking the worst!xx

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:58pm
Oh and Rachie, I hope you have better luck with this one!

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:08pm
MjandBj the lazyboy sounds awesome, wish I gad one lol. Have been using the heatpack at nights when not so hot and it is helping.

M/W phoned back today and have first app feb 19th. So excited lol.

Rachie I did want a early scan but doc didnt think I needed one (had one with first bub) so guess I will be waiting :( Was nice to have an early one, put my mind at ease. Are you having a dating scan?

Does anyone want to start a due date list? Dont think I would be very good at doing one lol.

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:23pm
Yeah rachie i live in a small town so think thats why. I dont have a doc here either so will be my first medically appointment

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:41pm
Feilding is the best small town! Love Feilding.

Morning sickness has turned itself up a notch, damn it. I had that breathless sensation all of yesterday and the day before, too, and don't remember having that first time round.

Pregnancy; wonderful and awful at the same time.

Posted By: ACT2010
Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi ladies

Excited to be expecting our second baby around the beg Oct. I have a scan on the 15th to confirm dates.

Would like to be part of the private forum too :-)

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:47pm
Hi shadyrebex

im in feilding too!

had the worst morning sickness today. and have just realise how highten my sense of smell is. Also cant stop eating!

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:14pm
Oh no, sorry MjandBj I used to live in Feilding and hopefully will again one day but am in Auckland now. My parents are on a farm north of Feilding (just past Kimbolton) so we're down all the time. Feilding is the perfect small town!

Yeah, the unrelenting nausea is the worst. I was pacing round the house today thinking there was a chemical spill from all the weird smells! I hope it doesn't get as bad a s last time - I spent a month just lying flat on the couch and didn't get better till about 16 weeks. Am DREADING it!

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:16pm
Oh no now im scared. We were out with friend of my partner tonight and the smell of smokes just about make me sick

Date Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:40pm
Don't worry about it - that's a good reaction, anything bad for the baby will make you wanna spew. Coffee and tea even make me feel sick.

I'm sure you won't be as bad as I was...and I hope I'm not as bad this time around!

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:41am

ACT2010 -    Beginning Oct - Dates to come   #2

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Jo (Hannah-b)#1
MjandBj       #1

7th October
Snabies        #2

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

MjandBj - Midwife - 14 February
Jo (Hannah-b) - Midwife - 14 February
ACT2010 - Dating scan - 15 February
Snabies - Midwife - 19 February
Rachie123 - Midwife - 19 March

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:46am
Hee hee, let me know if there is anything missing or if I have made any errors! :)

Exciting to see some new ladies join the thread. What's in the water in Fielding!?

My cramping has subsided quite a bit which is nice. Only a few instances of feeling nauseas, including feeling like puking in the middle of town. But not to the degree it sounds like some of you are getting. I think you guys are a week ahead so that might be something to look forward to...

I wonder what the story is with the private forum? Not sure if someone needs to make it and pass around the password or whether it will appear. What are your thoughts about having a private secret facebook group once more Oct ladies start trickling in?

Hope you all have a lovely day :D

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:10am
Like the facebook idea. !

Posted By: hannah-b
Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:34pm
My first midwife appointment is on the 14th Feb as well!

I've got hardly any symptoms just a cold and the sense of smell! I can smell toast burning at work even tho I work on another level of the building, its crazy!

Are you guys all keeping it a secret at the moment? So far only hubby, dr and midwife know and I think I'll tell my mum next week when i'm 6 weeks, and then everyone else when I get to 12 weeks. I'm pretty sure that people are guessing tho since I'm off the wine and that is so unlike me.

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:35pm
^ Somehow Ive managed to change to my actual username :) I was under Jo

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:17pm
Hi girls,

Hope you're all doing well! I am a bit down, since yesterday have had light pink spotting - the Dr says it could be normal, could turn into a miscarriage    Has anyone else experienced this before? It hasn't become worse over 24 hours, but it hasn't gone away either...

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:36pm
Hey Julietta, it could be implantation bleeding especially since you are so early. If is light pink spotting I would try not to stress, it is fairly common chic. When was your period due?

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a3081/vaginal-spotting-or-bleeding-in-pregnancy
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/pregnancyfaq.htm
http://www.parenting.com/article/when-spotting-is-normal

Hope these links will ease your tensions xoxoxo

Hannah-b - Do you want me to change "Jo" to Hannah-b?

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:40pm
Thank you Rachie! AF was due Thursday just been.. fingers crossed!

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:59pm
Hi hannah,

We havent told many, ive told two of my close friends ( one to get midwive advice and the other is preg too we are about a week part). My man had to tell someone so he shared with his best friend/bestman at our wedding, and we decides to tell our parents. As for therest of the world they can find out at 12 weeks. :-)

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:34pm
Julietta I had a tiny bit of implantation bleeding three days after I got my positive test and maybe around when my period was due. Definitely sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me. You poor thing, it's awful having to worry.

Date Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:06pm
Julietta like the other girls said, hope its implantation. Guess all you can do is wait :( hugs and hopefully it turns out to be nothing!!

Rachie the list looks great!!

We have told both sets of parents and 1 best friend each. Feels good being abe to tell someone, kinda takes the urge away to tell everyone else. Will tell everyone else after 12 week scan.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and the ms isnt too bad :)

Posted By: Hanger
Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:23am
Hi everyone just got my BFP at 12 DPO!!

FF says I'm due 15th October.

Really excited to be joining you all :D

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:58am
Yay hangar glad to see you here!!! Congratulations!!!

My bleeding is getting worse with cramping to go with it so not much hope over here. I had my HCG level done yesterday and will go again tomorrow to see if it's up or down - but have pretty much accepted that it's not our time yet. So sad

I will let you know how I get on though x

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:08am
Oh no Julietta, I'm so sorry to hear this. I really hope there's still a chance.   ** HUGS ** OH hun, I am so sorry :( Try not to get too upset until you know for sure - the unknown is horrible. Private msg me if you need to talk, I know what it's like to go through this xoxo

Welcome Hanger! I will update the list. Is this your first baby?

I'm not getting any morning sickness but I'm having acne breakouts and massive mood swings. My poor partner!

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:09am

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

7th October
Snabies        #2

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

15th October
Hanger        #1

Hannah-b - Midwife - 14 February

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:37am
Thanks Rachie, this is my first pregnancy    

Did another two tests with 2 different brands and all really clear BFP!!! Starting to believe it more now.

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:05pm
Hee hee, I did the same thing Hanger. Tested at 11 DPO and got a faint positive. Then read online that the brand I used sometimes gave false positives. Went into meltdown mode and bought a different brand. Got positives on that brand too, much to my relief, LOL.

I won't relax until I see a wee heartbeat I reckon!

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:37pm
Oh Julietta I'm so sorry for you, fingers still crossed and wishing you all the best if not for this time then for the next xx

Date Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:15pm
Fingers crossed for you Julietta

Date Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:50pm
Hi every one,

gosh now I know I pregnant I feel over different symptoms. I think they are in my head.

We told our Families yesterday all were really excited except my mum who I am really close to. She freaked out as she didn't know we were trying ( just was shocked) but really really happy now it has sunk in. I think she thought it would make us not as close but now she realises it will actually make us closer.

Booked in to the dr tomorrow :)

Fingers still crossed for you Julietta!!

Date Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:04pm
Julietta how are things going?

Welcome hanger and congrats. Yay for telling your family!! I think my mum was kinda shocked also. Even though she said she kinda expected it??

Still no symptoms here. Guessing m/s will probs kick in, in the next week or so. Hope you are all doing ok and managing to rest when you can

Date Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:30pm
I'm starting to feel a little seedy - waves of nausea hit me this afternoon. I am secretly hoping to feel sick for the next few weeks but not puke - hate puking! LOL

Are any of you ladies unbelievably thirsty. I just keep drinking and drinking water at my desk at work but am constantly thirsty no matter how much I drink... and a mild headache. Peeing is a natural progression so I'm drinking and peeing all afternoon

How are you getting on Julietta?? Hoping you're ok xoxo

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:54pm
Rachie123, i hear you. I have the nausea....have since i found out but not puke yet thank god.
Im drink heaps more than normal, and im feeling really hunger too. Im now eating nearly as much as the partner does. Very weird. Also have the headache thing, but i look after children all day so that doesnt help.

Posted By: sweet
Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:45pm
Hello everyone!

Very happy to find I am pregnant -due the 4th of October
The doctor has given me a form to do the blood tests and hopefully I can book an early date scan for next week.

Although I have had a few m/c's in the past, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter last year - so I hope I can give her a little brother or sister!

Wonderful to meet you all!

Can I also be added to the private forum -Many thanks!!!

Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:11pm

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Sweet       #2

7th October
Snabies        #2

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

15th October
Hanger        #1

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:12pm
Welcome Sweet! I have PM'ed the password to you. In this your 2nd baby? I have added you to the due list - feel free to amend it if there is an error or I can change it for you if you have any trouble :)

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Posted By: sweet
Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:32pm
Thanks so much Rachie!!... yep 2nd bubs...x

Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:02pm
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so sick....

Posted By: Tara13
Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:53pm
Hi I'm new here, found out in the weekend I'm due 13 Oct, very excited!! Will everyone be finding out the sex? I definitely will be!

Date Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:14pm
Welcome!!! I'm going to leave it as a surprise. Only 8 more months to wait haha

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:11am
Shady you poor thing! Are you able to get any anti-nausea meds? Did you last time?

Welcome to the newbies    We are going to find out. would have like a surprise but DH wouldnt cope not knowing lol. Found out last time and it was nice to know from an organisation point of view lol.

Back seems to be getting a bit better with only using heat and the odd paracetamol. Hope everyone with ms is coping ok!!

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:00am
We found out last time and will probably do the same this time :-) I can't wait another 8 months to find out!

Booked my midwife today - appt on the 20th.

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:42am

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Sweet       #2

7th October
Snabies        #2

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1

ACT2010 - Dating scan - 15 February & Midwife 20 February
Guest_55919 - Appointment & Scan 28 February

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:44am
Welcome Guest_55919 :) I have added you to the due date list.

I definitely want to find out! Have been thinking of themes for our nursery and everything. Even 5 months seems so far away.

I found my pregnancy tests yesterday and the 2nd lines had disappeared. I freaked out thinking they were false positives so I ran out to buy another test. Still positive... I am such an egg! LOL *eye roll*

Is there anyone finding they have very minimal symptoms? I woke up today feeling completely normal and started worrying.

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:43pm
Thanks for adding me to the list :-)
Also this is #2 baby. 1st apt & scan on 28th.
No ms here..... yet

Posted By: Newbaby
Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:31pm
Hi everyone. Would love to be added to the private group.
this will be my first baby (hopefully!) - had a miscarriage Jan 2012. :(
Due October 7th!!!

-------------

Posted By: Newbaby
Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:33pm
Oh and MW appt March 4th (9wks), dating scan Feb 15th (6wks 4days). Fingers crossed!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:24pm
Thanks, Snabies. Yeah I tried all sorts last time but still spent a whole month off work desperately sick - nothing worked. Don't know if I'll bother this time, the morning sickness is not quite as bad but having an active 16-month-old to chase around is a bit of a challenge!

A friend used anti-nausea stuff they prescribe chemotherapy patients but it's not funded and, to be honest, it makes me a bit nervous. Her baby was fine but you know the drill - paranoia rules when you're pregnant!

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:27pm
Rachie123, don't worry about minimal symptoms - that's fantastic! I was just talking to my grandmother earlier today, she had six healthy babies and not a bit of morning sickness. My mum was the same, three babies and no nausea. You'll be fine :)

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:08pm
Thanks Shadybex :) You are probably right. I can't stop thinking about babies and pregnancy... I have crazy baby brain. Just so excited that this is finally happening :D

Welcome Newbaby! I will add you to our Due Date list and PM you the secret forum password :)

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:11pm

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

7th October
Snabies        #2
Newbaby        #1

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1

Newbaby - Dating scan 15 February & Midwife - 4 March

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:17pm
Oh no I've been taken off the list [:|]

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:23pm
Oops, I used an old list --- I will fix :D

^^ List fixed. Sorry hun xoxo

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:30pm
Thanks! :-) & no worries!
Bed time for me now

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:57am
Hi ladies,

Congratulations everyone! You can take me off the list now no baby here. I'm comforting myself with the knowledge that at least I know I CAN get pregnant.

All the best for healthy pregnancies and babies for all of you, hopefully I will be on the forum for November 2013 babies
x

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:22am
I'm so sorry Julietta xoxoxo PM me if you need someone to talk to, I have been through this before. Big hugs and you are absolutely right - you are able to conceive. FX for a BFP soon hun

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:25am

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Moochi

7th October
Snabies        #2
Newbaby        #1

9th October
Rachie123    #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1

17th October
Christine     #1

Angel Babies
Julietta (EDD 10/10/2013)

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:09am
So sorry juiletta! Massive hugs and I hope it happens for you again very soon. Good to see you are looking for the positives!! We are all here if you need to chat   

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:25pm
Juiletta so sorry to hear but you have a great attitude. Hoping your next BFP is very soon!!

Date Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:38pm
Julietta, heartbreaking for you. Here's hoping for the November group XXXX

Posted By: luccablue
Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:31am
Hi!
Well, I have now been to the doctor and my due date is October 4th. Still getting used to the idea of being pregnant, letting it all sink in. Husband and I are very happy and excited though, even if it was a bit of a shock to start. No midwife yet, how are you meant to choose one from all the ones out there????
No real ms yet, just a few hours in the middle of the day where I feel a bit woozy.
Can I please be added to the secret forum??

Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:16pm
Welcome Luccablue! I will send you a PM with the password and update the due date list :)

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Posted By: Christine105356
Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:23pm
Hi
I just got my positive test during lunch at work in the toilets ha ha! Due around the 17th October I think?? ARGH kinda freaking out no 1 for hubby and I!

Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:47pm
Ooooo exciting Christine! Congratulations! :) I will update the list to include you.

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Posted By: Christine105356
Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:53pm
Awesome thanks!

Date Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:25pm
Welcome to all the new people. Our group is getting bigger!!!

Posted By: Abbey105441
Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:23am
woohoo, baby number two on the way! October 15th due date........

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:56am
Oh Julietta, I'm so sorry :( Your attitude is amazing.

Wow, lots more babies since I was last on here! How exciting! I've just had the morning sickness hit, and it's hard to not indicate what is happening to my workmates.

Can I have the password for the private forum please :)

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:57am
Private message sent :)

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:11pm
Welcome Abbey!!!

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:04pm
HCG came back at 670 at 17/18 DPO, so more than doubled in 43 hrs. (was 300 at 15/16 DPO) so I'm really happy! Get another one done on monday too but much more relaxed about it now. Thanks for all your support!

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:05pm
Welcome Abbey! List now updated :)

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Moochi

7th October
Snabies        #2
Newbaby        #1

9th October
Rachie123    #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1
Abbey

17th October
Christine     #1

Angel Babies

Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:06pm
That sounds awesome Hanger, what excellent news!!

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Posted By: nannyabbey2
Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:55pm
i know its probably somewhere but can someone briefly explain the private forum please!
thanks

Posted By: Peteydust
Date Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:39pm
Hi everybody :)

BFP for me yesterday (10DPO so still super early lol)due 22nd October. I would also like to know about the private forum?

Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:00am

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Moochi
Renae     #1

7th October
Snabies        #2
Newbaby        #1

9th October
Rachie123    #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1
Abbey        #2

17th October
Christine     #1

22nd October
Peteydust

Angel Babies
Julietta (EDD 10/10/2013)[/QUOTE]

Posted By: Renae105508
Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:28am
1st Baby due 4th October. Very nervous and feeling overwhelmed with a hint of excitement.

Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:13pm
congratulations nannyabbey, Peteydust and Renae!! Welcome to the group!

Posted By: Jayz
Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:19pm
Hi looks like I am joining you in here.... number 3 on the way and due 18th October. Not sure how I am feeling this time around - totally unplanned and hubby and I are a bit shocked because of my age. Had a miscarriage 18 months ago and we decided then that we were happy with our 2 wonderful boys. Youngest is about to start school so we have given away or sold a lot of our baby stuff.

So am in a bit of denial and am staying very quiet until we are at 12 weeks. Both miscarriages I have had (one after each boy) have happened around the 9 week mark.

Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:24pm
*** Welcome to all the newbies :) ***

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Hannah-b     #1
MjandBj       #1

4th October
Moochi
Renae     #1

7th October
Snabies        #2
Newbaby        #1

9th October
Rachie123    #1

13th October
Guest_55919      #2

15th October
Hanger        #1
Abbey        #2

17th October
Christine     #1
NernS        #2

18th October
Jayz      #3

22nd October
Peteydust    #4

Angel Babies

Posted By: Peteydust
Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:22pm
Oh and some info about me, this is baby #4 - 1 girl and 2 boys. I am REALLY hoping for a girl this time :)

Posted By: NernS
Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:43pm
Hi ladies!
So happy to find you all!
We found out this morning I'm due in October (17thish I think) with baby #2. I was very blessed to have conceived first try again!!! What are the odds huh? Very very happy and excited. Although I suffered from extreme all day nausea for the whole pregnancy the first time around so I'm pretty freaked out about that happening again. Totally worth it I know, but I still remember how horrible it was. Contacting my midwife first thing tomorrow morning as I do not want her to fill up!!
Would love to join the private group too please.
Looking forward to sharing in this amazing journey with you all :)

Date Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:03pm
Hey NernS! I have updated the list to include you. Hopefully you will be spared the horrible morning sickness this time about. I've heard every pregnancy is different so fingers crossed.

I'll send you a private message with the password for the private forum. :)

-------------
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012

Posted By: luccablue
Date Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:00am
Hi Rachie,

Can you please add me to the list? Baby #1 due Oct 4th.

Thanks

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net