Forum Description: Forum for parents with babies born in January 2015
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=44073
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 11:22am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Jan 15 Babies
Posted By: skiltz
Subject: Jan 15 Babies
Date Posted: 07 May 2014 at 7:37pm
Welcome to the Due in January 2015 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc.

Your private due in forum can be found here:http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/Forum/january-2015-babies_forum112.html

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password. If you're the first then private message me and I'll send it to you :)

Please note, that any talk about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Replies:
Posted By: quirkygirl
Date Posted: 08 May 2014 at 9:30am
Hi, I am due Jan 1st and would love to be part of he private forum :)

Posted By: Bky
Date Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:53pm
Hello!
Due somewhere between the 5th and the 12th, suppose I'll have a dating scan at some point.

Since the thread just started not sure anyone has the private thread pw yet, but keen to get it.

-------------
7/2010, 10/2012 and 1/2015

Posted By: Pipzilla66
Date Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:00am
Hi there
I'm due Jan 2nd with my first baby. Would love to meet others due around this time.

Posted By: LuckyRed
Date Posted: 10 May 2014 at 6:41pm
Hi, I'm due early Jan with my second baby.
I'd like to be part of the private group too, thx!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:28am
As far as I can tell there isn't a private group yet, but I've PM'd for one and the password so will let people know if I hear anything.

-------------

Posted By: Pomwi
Date Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:29pm
I'm also due my second in early Jan (11th) and would like to be part of this group.

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:43pm
Thought I was getting off with milder morning sickness this time, but no. I was having lunch and hurled into my (empty) coffee cup. Absolutely no warning.

So that kind of sucks.

-------------

Posted By: quirkygirl
Date Posted: 12 May 2014 at 5:18pm
That does suck Bky. I have been getting dizzy spells and feeling nauseated but no actual hurling!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:52am
Hope everyone is doing well!

I thought I would start a due and scan date list.
If you want to add to it just copy it and paste it with any changes.

January Babies:

January 1st-Quirkygirl
January 2nd-Pipzilla66
January 10th -LuckyRed (I guessed based on your ticker)

January 11th- Pomwi
January 12- Bky (it's not any later than that!)

Scan dates:
Bky- May 26th, dating.

-------------

Posted By: BM26
Date Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:23am
Hi all, I'd love to join private forum when up and running. I am due 4 jan with my first baby. The morning/all day sickness is totally not fun (completely worth it but still not fun) and it's funny as I always thought pregnant friends and family were so dramatic when complaining about the nausea. I owe a few people apologies now!!

Posted By: Pomwi
Date Posted: 17 May 2014 at 2:00pm
Eurgh, nausea has set in. How is it fair that my DH gets to drink a nice bottle of wine and I get the hangover? I see it as a good sign though that things are still progressing. Such a roller coaster time this early on isn't it?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2014 at 2:14pm
Oh my goodness, my face has totally broken out everywhere! I've been pretty lucky my whole life not having had to deal with lots of acne. I'm even getting it on my cheeks where I have never had acne before ever! Nausea all day but it's quite light. No vomiting.....yet. Have been enjoying Rooibos (redbush) tea. It's amazing! Caffeine free, full of calcium and magnesium. Helps to settle my stomach and warm me up when it's cold. At first the taste was a bit meh, but I'm enjoying it now. So those with some nausea, give it a try. Hope the private forum gets up and running soon! Take care of those bellies ladies. xxx

Date Posted: 17 May 2014 at 8:35pm
I've PM'd again about the private forum, so hopefully soon!

Other than the one surprise vomiting incident my nausea isn't that bad. There all the time, but not really keeping me from eating. Maybe I'm forgetting what it's like though. I do remember that it gets worse around 8-10 weeks. I think I thought it wasn't as bad early on with #2, but then it wasn't really.

I love Roobios. I don't do caffeine except in 2-4 hours of sleep have to be alert for work emergencies, so it's one of my normal teas. They do a lemon and ginger one that half the time I quite like and the other half I think just seems weird.

-------------

Posted By: misssara
Date Posted: 17 May 2014 at 8:39pm
Hi ladies,
I'd love to join you! Just found out we are expecting #2 in late January (somewhere between the 20th and 23rd). Totally unexpected, but defiantly not un welcomed. DH and it were planning to start TTC in a few months time but I guess now is as good as time as any :-)
We already have a 25 month old DD who is full of energy and so funny.
I love these due date threads. I have met some amazing woman and children from my 'Due May' thread. We have all become really close over the past couple of years.

Posted By: mel_s
Date Posted: 19 May 2014 at 6:45am
Hello. I am due with baby #3 on 30 January! Very early days but would love to join this group

Posted By: Luckymama23
Date Posted: 19 May 2014 at 2:26pm
Hi guys, pretty early days & I have a history of recurrent miscarriage, but would like to join in the group for now, due with #3 12th Jan :)

-------------
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014

Date Posted: 19 May 2014 at 6:08pm
Hello new people! Your name is familiar Luckymama, as is LuckyRed's I think we may have crossed paths in various groups briefly before.

-------------

Posted By: LuckyRed
Date Posted: 19 May 2014 at 9:46pm
I recognise you guys too. Think we are old school OhBaby-ers!

Congrats LuckyMama, I hope everything goes well this time around

-------------

Posted By: Millyz
Date Posted: 20 May 2014 at 9:19am
Hi all, my due date is January 14th. This is baby number two for me, had my first in Feb 2010 and was on this forum then too!

Posted By: Luckymama23
Date Posted: 20 May 2014 at 10:10am
Ahh yes! hello & congrats bky & luckyred!! I haven't been on here for a while but thought I might optimistically join a due in group!

-------------
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014

Posted By: Kirstin145074
Date Posted: 22 May 2014 at 11:57am
Due 17th with my 3rd (eek!).

Posted By: enelra
Date Posted: 23 May 2014 at 5:48pm
3 HPTs and they are getting darker. Will get bloods next week. Due somewhere between 26-29 Jan.

Hi to everyone else :)

Posted By: little red hen
Date Posted: 24 May 2014 at 7:37pm
Hi , very early days but after two mc's were tentatively expecting agian -

Posted By: little red hen
Date Posted: 25 May 2014 at 11:27am
oh cool thanks missara , have done so

-------------
http://alterna-tickers.com">

Posted By: MrsKB
Date Posted: 26 May 2014 at 9:36pm
Hi, if someone could please PM me the private group password, Have just had first positive HPT since trying to conceive #2 for the past 12+ months... Off to get bloods tomorrow

Posted By: erin_thompson
Date Posted: 26 May 2014 at 10:14pm
Hi all! Completely new to the site and forum.

Expecting (with much excitement and many nerves) my first baby on 13/01/2015. Plenty of nausea at the moment, worst at night, break-outs, and described by my boss as having 'a grumpy week last week' so I guess the hormones are out in force ha!

Ta,

Erin

Posted By: Kim145570
Date Posted: 28 May 2014 at 3:39pm
Hi! New to this page, due late Jan with my first baby.

Kim

Posted By: MrsKB
Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:03am
Thanks Sara, I'm in Christchurch

Posted By: ARoss
Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:01pm
Hi,

I'm due Jan 12th. I would love to be part of the private forum.

Cheers

Posted By: jessicajanea
Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 12:26pm
Hi everyone. Due somewhere around January 27th ish so I thought I would join this group. Who can I message to join the private group? Does anyone use the private one? It's all anon on here anyway :)
J

Posted By: Ksmama
Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 3:48pm
Hello ladies and congrats on your Jan babies! I have 2 myself - 2011 and 2014. Thought I would pop on here as I have found a box of Elevit with Iodine that I have no use for anymore...there are 72 tablets left (from a box of 100) and the expiry date is June 2015, they have been stored in my pantry. Will sell them for $50 if any of you are interested PM me :-)

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow"> http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 4:03pm
Yes there is still no private forum access (and from what I can tell from looking at the private forum list, no private forum!). I PM'd a few times with no luck.

PM misssara for the FB group. Cheers!

-------------

Posted By: Sez08
Date Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:08pm
Can I please be added to the fb group? Im new on here so I will try and work out how to private message someone :)

Posted By: Danda08
Date Posted: 01 June 2014 at 7:35pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm also an old school Oh Babyer, made some great friends in my Due In forum - back then the forums were crazy busy and FB groups and private forums didn't exist
I'm pregnant with number 3, due around 6th Jan, waaayyy sicker than with my first pregnancy (twins) which has surprised me.

Posted By: scottishbaby
Date Posted: 02 June 2014 at 1:09pm
Forum Virgin!!!
Expecting baby #2 January 12th!
Would love to hear & share thoughts feelings and stories with you guys!!
Is there a private group or how does this work?

Posted By: sers145896
Date Posted: 02 June 2014 at 7:47pm
Hey ladies, im due for my first bub jan 20 after a miscarriage 7months ago, fingers & toes crossed.

Posted By: WaitingForOurRainbow
Date Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:01pm
Hi ladies,

I have just found out that we are pregnant and due around the 19th January :) How do I join the secret group (We don't want anyone to find out just yet as we have had 3 miscarriages).

Posted By: sers145896
Date Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:05pm

Posted By: MaryLou111
Date Posted: 07 June 2014 at 2:23pm
Hi Ladies

Due 9 january with second child. Would like to be part of private forum if up and running.

Date Posted: 07 June 2014 at 6:03pm
Hi ladies
Just want to wish you all the best of luck.
Unfortunately, we lost our baby this morning at 10weeks 1 day.
I hope I will get to be part of another forum in the not too distant future.
Take care and lots of love.

Posted By: nikkitheknitter
Date Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:19pm
Mayyy be laughing here about old school forum members ;)

I'm not on Facebook so can't join private group but I'll lurk here a bit for tales of nausea etc.

EDD 26 Jan 15

Date Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:20pm
Oh. And my join date isn't really 1900. ha. More like mid-2004.

Date Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:23pm
Sorry to hear that Pipzilla x

Date Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:29pm
:( Sorry Pipzilla.

-------------

Posted By: Mousie212
Date Posted: 12 June 2014 at 7:19pm
Hi everyone, am due 20th January with baby number 3, very unexpected, unplanned but am now very excited and can't wait to meet our wee surprise. I have a daughter 16yrs and a son 9yrs. Would love to share experiences and advice with others. I am very keen for private group   

Posted By: ARoss
Date Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:15am
Hi,

Could I please join the FB page and/or private forum. I have tried private messaging and it hasn't worked. My facebook name is Audrey Ross, photo of me on beach with black shorts and singlet on.

Thanks
Audrey

Date Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:38am
Hey Mousie212 - have you told the older two yet? Pretty keen on any advice as I haven't yet told my 9 year old yet. I suspect she won't be overly stoked. She's expressed opinions in the past about potential siblings and they haven't been all that positive

Posted By: Mousie212
Date Posted: 13 June 2014 at 4:58pm
Hey there nikkitheknitter, yes have told the kids, my son who will be 9 when bubs comes was great and my daughter 16 cried and went to her room but she is good now just was a bit of a shock for her. She has other siblings through her dad and I think she associates each new child that comes along as less time for her, also her dad lives up north and she doesn't see him alot. I probably should have held out until I was 3 months but am no good at keeping secrets lol

Posted By: Julie B
Date Posted: 14 June 2014 at 9:19pm
Hi there, I am pregnant with my 2nd, due on the 21st of Jan. Our son is 20months old. We have been on a bit of a journey to conceive no. 2 - I had an early miscarriage in Nov last year and have PSOS - after more months of frustration we went through first stage of ART and we have been very lucky to conceive on the first round of chlomid. Had our first scan on Monday am just over 8 weeks, the countdown to 12 weeks is just excruciating - any one else feeling the same??? I have morning sickness - a lot worse then I did with my son, its hard but also it's reassuring that everything is ok. Is there a private group ? I would love to join if so, xx Julie

Posted By: HelenPierce145252
Date Posted: 15 June 2014 at 1:41pm
Hi everyone, this is my first pregnancy and would love to join the private forums etc. EDD is 23rd Jan (according to dating scan). Morning sickness is a real struggle at the moment, always queasy and finding it very difficult to get up and go to work each day. Had a crazy week last week as I had some slight spotting and because my blood type is Rh negative I had to run around getting the Anti D jab. The little bean is doing well though and I am certainly looking forward to the second trimester and hoping for some relief from the nausea and dry wretching.

Date Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:57am
Mousie212 - I suck at keeping secrets too. I've talked to my 9 year old about it in sorta hypothetical terms and have just had to reassure her that she'll still have her own space etc and we'd find a way to keep her sibling out of her room. She told me this morning that she didn't want a brother or sister with red hair. I think she likes being the special one Dunno if she can do much about that though as my new partner has red in his family too so the likelihood is pretty high!

Hey to all new people. Wish I could join the FB group but I'm still stubbornly refusing to reactivate my account just yet. ha.

Posted By: jooonii
Date Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:58pm
Ho there - I am due with my 3rd baby around 18th of Jan :-) would also love to be a part of the private thread :-) Thanks

Posted By: AngieBaby
Date Posted: 10 July 2014 at 1:48pm
Hi Ladies
I've asked on the March 2015 page but want to ask you also - what do you think?
We're looking at giving the forums a little organising and wonderred if you'd be happy to just have a closed password group from now on instead of an open and a closed - would love to know what you think?
and if there is anything else we can improve on her or you would like to see please?
Thanks in advance :)
Angela

Posted By: Mac19
Date Posted: 12 July 2014 at 7:29am
Hi Angela, I think just a private forum would be good as no one uses the public one for chat :)

Posted By: MaryLou111
Date Posted: 13 July 2014 at 8:58pm
Hi I'm wanting to join the FB group. Have sent a private message but received no response.

Who should I message?

Posted By: misssara
Date Posted: 14 July 2014 at 11:19am
Hi ladies,
If you would like to add me on FB and then I can add you to the 'Secret Due in Jan' group :-)
My name is Sara Wong (Sara Pope) and my profile pic a selfie of DH, DD and I (both hubby and I are wearing sunnies). My background pic is of DD's feet in sand :-)
Or FB email seems to be sara.wong.10@facebook.com
Let me know if you can't find me.
Thanks xx

Posted By: Mac19
Date Posted: 14 July 2014 at 1:16pm
Hey missara just checking its def all private and doesn't come up in your news feed or anything?!

Posted By: Emma148390
Date Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:24pm
Hi I would like to be part of the private forum

Posted By: SarahKeen147875
Date Posted: 26 July 2014 at 8:22am
I'm due january 8th with my first baby. Would like to be part of the private group!

Posted By: RhondaMac
Date Posted: 06 August 2014 at 5:15pm
Hi there,

I am due with my first baby on the 26th of January. We have had a bit of a journey getting to this point and I am so thrilled. 15 weeks!! Yay!!

Posted By: Julia119
Date Posted: 07 August 2014 at 9:58pm
Hi, due 20 jan 2015 with baby #1, would love to join private group. Thanks Julia

Posted By: AprilGreaves101789
Date Posted: 08 August 2014 at 7:38pm
Heya.   Our first baby is due Jan 14 and would love to chat to other expectant mums.   

Date Posted: 14 August 2014 at 9:32pm
I am also due in Jan with baby no. 2!! Do you know if we have a private group set up or facebook group? I joined ages ago but 16 weeks of morning sickness plus work and a toddler has left it all a blur!

Date Posted: 14 August 2014 at 9:34pm
Hi Terri Am due with no. 2 in Jan will send a request now :) Julie Bhosale

Posted By: TJA
Date Posted: 14 August 2014 at 9:39pm
No prob Julie all done :)

Posted By: Yanah156636
Date Posted: 30 September 2014 at 12:33am
Hey! I'm completely delayed on this haha. But I am due on Jan 26th with my first baby!

Posted By: Peanutbronnie
Date Posted: 03 October 2014 at 12:48am
Hi there,
I'm due January 15th with number 2 and would love to join the FB group you have or private group you have.
I joined a FB group with my first and would love to join another group with #2. My FB name is Bronya DaVies if someone could add me that'd be fabulous.
Thanks Bronya

Posted By: Toshia164560
Date Posted: 18 November 2014 at 5:56am
Hello everyone I'm also pregnant with my first child wit a due date of January 4.. Nice to meet you ladies

Posted By: Kate166307
Date Posted: 01 December 2014 at 10:37pm
Hi there I'm due Jan 03

Cheers

Date Posted: 01 December 2014 at 10:44pm
Hi Ladies!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I hope the morning sickness is not awful! :)

We've just begun a policy that any talk/pm's about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

I hope my message doesn't offend and is taken in the spirit of which it is intended :)

There is a private group for this forum with password protection so only your eyes see it.

Newbies to the due in thread simply see who the admin of the closed private group is and PM them for the password - we have some thriving groups there :)

Thank you SO much and here's wishing you the best pregnancy experience ever :) It's SO special :)

Posted By: chch120
Date Posted: 02 December 2014 at 11:52am
Hi lovely ladies, I'm very late in getting on here as i didnt want to 'jinx' anything because I had a miscarriage in my last pregnancy. I'm now 32 weeks and keen to sign up to the FB Jan 2015 baby page. My name is Amanda Brooker if someone can please add me that would be great

Posted By: eskimo789
Date Posted: 03 December 2014 at 6:11pm
Can I please join the forum - I'm not sure how to do so...
Due Jan 20th.

Date Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:29am
Hi Ladies
I'm not due in Jan 15 ...I have 3 and that's enough now - but would love to journey with you chatting from time to time...
Also - if you want the password to the closed group message me :)
Not long now! What an exciting Christmas for you!:) x

Posted By: Georgia168625
Date Posted: 20 December 2014 at 9:07pm
Hi all I am due in jan 2015 around tbe 18th, I am new to christchurch and would like to meet others who are due around the same time

Posted By: Sarah177253
Date Posted: 25 March 2015 at 4:49pm
Hi, my girl was born jan 5th however just heard about this wonderful site and would love to be part of private forum please!

Posted By: Georgia15
Date Posted: 25 March 2015 at 6:52pm
hi sarah, where abouts are you from?

Posted By: Sarah177253
Date Posted: 25 March 2015 at 6:59pm
I'm in christchurch

Posted By: Jess&lachie
Date Posted: 08 April 2015 at 11:02pm
Hi there, hopefully not to late to join the private page. I'm also from Chch! Would love to join! :-)

Posted By: Cactus ville
Date Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:16pm
Hi whoops looking for due jan 16

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net