Print Page | Close Window

Due September 2016

Printed From: OHbaby!
Category: Expecting and Arrived
Forum Name: Due in/Born in 2016
Forum Description: Find other parents and parents-to be of 2016 babies here!
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=44912
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 4:16am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Due September 2016
Posted By: AngieBaby
Subject: Due September 2016
Date Posted: 08 December 2015 at 10:46pm

Welcome to the Due in September 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1.     PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.     PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first peson in the gropu can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Replies:
Posted By: LP pka Rainyday
Date Posted: 31 December 2015 at 11:41am
Positive hpt on Tuesday. 4w1d today! Pregnancy number 8. One nearly 2 yo 😄 hope ppl will be joining me. Paranoia hasn't set in yet

Posted By: Brucie26
Date Posted: 01 January 2016 at 6:39pm
Im joining you :-) How do we find a fb page for Due Sept?

Date Posted: 01 January 2016 at 7:45pm
Congrats Brucie. When did you find out?
Not sure about the Facebook page.

Date Posted: 01 January 2016 at 7:46pm
Found out christmas eve. Due 4th Sept with #2

Date Posted: 02 January 2016 at 6:59am
Awesome Xmas present!
Already Feeling yuck this morning. Gosh don't remember getting nausea this early on.

Date Posted: 02 January 2016 at 7:33am
I found out at 5 weeks last time and nausea was horrible! Fingers crossed it stays as mild as it is now!

Date Posted: 02 January 2016 at 7:35am
I never really got bad enough to vomit with my son. Feel better after some breakfast.

How was your hubby/partners reaction to your BFP?

Posted By: Ms.M
Date Posted: 02 January 2016 at 8:53am
Hi all, I found out new years ave, routine pregnancy test before getting steriod injection - wasn't expecting it at all but we had been trying.
I'm not sure how far along I am, and not sure I want a dating scan as found it rather intrusive last time.
My second baby - no1 is 18 months

Keen to join a fb 'due in' group.

Date Posted: 02 January 2016 at 7:24pm
Congrats Mrs M! That's awesome.
Not sure how the Facebook thing works. I'd rather stay anon on here.

Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 8:38am
Congrats Ms M. Alot to take in when your planning/trying but not expecting it to be positive. I would set up a fb page but don't want the job of admin! I know someone from Oh Baby sets one up at some point. Alot of friends are in an Aug 16 group so tempted to join that.

Posted By: Tui Good
Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 5:52pm
Been feeling nauseous since fainting on Boxing Day. Tested this morning and according to clear blue am 4-5 weeks. Will book Drs appt this week.

-------------
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 5:54pm
Also very keen on a fab group, love my one with my 2 yo

-------------

Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 5:55pm
Ooh wow Tui. Congrats

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Posted By: mummystheword
Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 9:07pm
Hi Ladies
Tested today, due 11 sep.. 4 weeks today :) second baby have DD who is 14 months :) Keen for FB group.. i love my other one. 

-------------
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Plumplum
Date Posted: 03 January 2016 at 9:22pm
Hi everyone, congratulations! I also found out xmas eve and held on to the news to tell hubby in the morning 😉 it's our 3rd (and maybe last?) baby, we have an almost 4 and almost 2 yr old boy and gitl. Also keen for a fb group..Nausea set in a couple of days ago, I'm 6 weeks 😆😆😆

Date Posted: 04 January 2016 at 8:18am
Awesome. Congrats Plumplum & mummystheword.so exciting.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: May88
Date Posted: 04 January 2016 at 2:48pm

Date Posted: 04 January 2016 at 5:25pm
That's bloody amazing Amze!! Congrats.

Just home today after our Xmas with family. Just remembered to start taking folic acid today. Woops. Found my stash of progesterone from last pg as well so started that today. Will see Dr either this week or next

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 04 January 2016 at 5:31pm

Date Posted: 05 January 2016 at 1:22pm
I'm in the Tron.

How's everyone going? Finally got my eating back on track after going bananas over Xmas. Since I thought we'd missed our chance this month or at least had a slim chance I got quite drunk on boxing day! Yikes. Also have eaten plenty of things on the no list. Blue cheese, runny eggs & seafood. Symptoms are coming and going. Get pretty paranoid about it when they go. But trying to keep positive.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 05 January 2016 at 1:42pm

Date Posted: 05 January 2016 at 1:45pm
Hi May. No, lived here since 2001.
Funny how you get like that aye. In disbelief. I don't know how many times I got the HPT out to look at just in case I was imagining things. My husband called me a psycho. LOL I don't blame him.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 06 January 2016 at 7:54pm

Date Posted: 06 January 2016 at 8:02pm
Hi Ladies

May88  you should totally go ahead and make one... :) its a bit easier than on this forum...especially in the long run. Really enjoy the one i have with my daughter and we all still chat 14 months on!

My symptoms come and go too, this is a very much wanted second baby so im hoping to not get too paranoid. Am off to GP friday, havent been yet. Midwife in a week or so and then scan at 8 weeks (had some issues with first preg so thats why). Im hoping the next 31/2 weeks will go fast! 

-------------
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 06 January 2016 at 8:26pm

Date Posted: 06 January 2016 at 9:19pm
Yep done May

-------------

Date Posted: 07 January 2016 at 8:28am

Posted By: from4to5
Date Posted: 07 January 2016 at 4:05pm
Hi ladies, just got the bfp today!!
I'm still in disbelief a little bit, this will be our 3rd and we had only just decided we would have one. Actually the day hubby told me he would be happy to try for a 3rd was the day we got pregnant! I am very grateful that with all of our kids I have gotten pregnant first pop. Hence the reason I thought surely this time I won't be so lucky but looks like dh has super sperm lol so I think I may be due around the 14th..
Look forward to travelling this journey with u all! I still talk with my other children's groups and my kids are 8 and 4! Lol

Date Posted: 07 January 2016 at 4:22pm

Date Posted: 08 January 2016 at 7:49am
Huge congrats 4to5!

So is everyone going over to Facebook? I'd rather keep my anonymity on here.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 08 January 2016 at 8:45am
Hey LP.

I'm happy to do both. I'm on the FB page but will also stay subscribed on here for those that want support anonymously.

:)

May

Date Posted: 08 January 2016 at 12:29pm
Hi May88

Can you please add me to the Facebook page? So much easier as I am on there for Mr 2's group often.
My email is parisblue77@gmail.com

Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 08 January 2016 at 12:54pm
I'll just be on the Facebook page it's much easier. 😊

-------------

Date Posted: 09 January 2016 at 7:39am
Each to their own. ☺
Felt suitably pregnant yesterday. Nausea in the morning & sore Boobs in the evening. Feeling bit off this morning too. I'm pleased as it was today with my last pregnancy that things went pear shaped.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Melza177
Date Posted: 10 January 2016 at 4:05pm
HI Ladies
Yaye!
I am 36. Live in Christchurch.
Had miscarriage in May.
I am now pregnant yaye!

Is there a closed private Facebook page I can be added to?
Thanks

Date Posted: 10 January 2016 at 4:06pm
The facebook page should be completely private so doesnt show up on any searches nor friends see ours posts :-)

Date Posted: 10 January 2016 at 4:12pm
I had no symptons when pregnant start of last year, miscarried in May.
once again no symptons, other than tired and very very restless sleep and tummy has niggles (or wotever) when in bed at nite sleeping - but yeah lets hope this one STICKS!

Date Posted: 10 January 2016 at 7:39pm
Congrats Melza!! Awesome news.

Nausea kicked in this morning. Sense of smell way stronger which is probably the cause of the nausea.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 12 January 2016 at 7:42am
Can't get in to see my Dr until Thursday week! Was hoping to get in this week but never mind. I have a blood form to pick up. Just the usual ante natal bloods plus checking progesterone levels.
Struggling this morning but perversely very happy to feel nauseous. Also trying to get my head around the fact that this is my eighth pregnancy.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Gemma199621
Date Posted: 12 January 2016 at 8:11pm
Hi ladies, congratulations to you all!!!

positive HPT on the weekend after a few months of trying. est due date 16 sept. This is my First pregnancy, GP visit booked for Monday!

Symptoms so far: lots of peeing, tired, general uneasy feeling in stomach/uterus but read that's pretty common.

Keen to join a private fb forum too.

Date Posted: 12 January 2016 at 8:21pm
Congrats Gemma 😄 awesome news. Sounds like some very typical symptoms there.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Indigo Blue
Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 7:19am
Hi everyone, due September 20th with our second babe.. Although will be scheduled c section around the first week of September all being well. May- I'm from the Naki as well!
Starting to get that slightly shaky feeling in my body that somethings happening, but that's about as far as symptoms went for me last pregnancy so hoping this one will be the same. Much love to you all X

-------------
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 7:34am
Fingers crossed for everyone here!!
Major panic last night as I had blood when I wiped. Was pink & watery & nothing more this morning but certainly has ramped up the paranoia. My Boobs weren't slightest bit sore last night either. Woke feeling like crap so that's got to be good.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 7:41am

Posted By: 2furkids
Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 8:28am
I'll also jump in here, due 24th sept with my first, my last pregnancy didn't go well so pretty nervous that this one wont too are we going to head into the private forum at some stage? This is still the public one, has anybody had password for the private one yet?

-------------
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016

Posted By: Jes1018
Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 9:06am
Good Morning! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant for the first time! I'm due on 20 September! My husband and I are living in Wellington on a work visa and have one more year here :( We're thrilled that we get to have our "kiwi baby"

I'm hoping this forum will be a nice way to connect with others as my friends and family are back in the US.

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 6:41pm
Congrats Jes! That's awesome news ☺

I've tested positive for group B strep. Didn't know about the risks of this during pregnancy. It's never straight forward is it?

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 6:42pm
What does that mean going forward LP?

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 6:52pm
Antibiotics now & if I get it again before labor it'll be intravenous antibiotics during labor. Risk of passing to baby during pregnancy and or labor can cause all sorts of issues including miscarriage, meningitis etc etc lots of scary stuff but will discuss with Dr at my appointment next week. Only had the results emailed to me although Dr did tri to call but I missed it.
Doesn't seem to be oodles of info out there & it's not a routine test. Lucky Dr decided to do it I guess.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 7:08pm
There's also a good chance everything will be fine.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 13 January 2016 at 9:40pm
LP - hoping everything will be fine for you.. Is this your first pregnancy? Pregnancy in general is a bit of a mind field of testing and potential hurdles.. Hope you feel better after speaking to your doctor,, Google sometimes isn't the best thing!

-------------
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 6:34am
Thanks Indigo Blue. This is my 8th pregnancy. One 2 yo ☺ just don't recallthe being testd for GBS with my son.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:27am
Got myself booked in for scan this arvo after more spotting last night.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:30am
fingers crossed LP that its nothing!

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 1:24pm
All good ONE healthy little bean with a lovely heart beat ❤
I saw bubs & heart beat before the trainee radiographer did 😄

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 6:04pm
awesome news! did they change your weeks along from what you thought?

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 6:11pm
Dated me at 6w exactly. Heartbeat was 109bpm. Anything over 100 is acceptable

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:11pm
That's awesome LP X

-------------

Posted By: DreamsofCC
Date Posted: 15 January 2016 at 7:08am
Hi everyone!
I am so excited to find this forum :)
Found out this week that im pregnant with our first. Due 17 Sept.

Date Posted: 15 January 2016 at 8:32am
Congratulations DreamsofCC!

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Mrs K
Date Posted: 15 January 2016 at 10:14am
Morning ladies,
I've been lingering in the 2ww thread but I thought it was about time I pop over. I've just had my second bloods which were good and rising so officially pregnant with number 1, due about 14 Sept I think. Dating scan in 2 weeks. I'm feeling terrible which can only be good I guess, headaches, nausea, fatigue and generally under the weather. Hope everyone else is doing well

Date Posted: 15 January 2016 at 7:51pm
My dating scan isn't for another 3 weeks (bang on my 8 weeks if my guess is right). The wait is going to drive me nuts!

Posted By: shoelessgirl199870
Date Posted: 15 January 2016 at 9:21pm
Hi everyone. I've just found out I'm pregnant with my first - due mid September. I feel very tired, nauseated and sore, but also pretty excited :)

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 7:42am
Welcome over Mrs K.
Congrats Shoelessgirl!

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 6:46pm
Have been nauseous all day today. Hope it's a one off.
How is everyone else going? Anyone else still hanging here or has everyone gone to Facebook?

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 7:22pm
Im going between the two :)

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 7:39pm
I'm still here LP, I hope your nausea doesn't last. I felt pretty good today actually, much better than earlier in the week. Was really struggling to get through the day at work. Have you had many other symptoms? My worst one has been fatigue by far!

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 8:44pm
Fatigue & keen sense of smell. Also been getting some ligament pain when I move a certain way! Boobs a bit sore & bigger. Pretty similar to the pregnancy with my son except no lower back pain. Yay!
Glad you've had a good day. I've been on holiday since before Xmas. Going back on Tuesday. It'll be tough in more ways than one.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 8:56pm
Oh my gosh, yes the boobs and the smell! I went and bought crop tops today hoping it would help with sore boobs not Waking me up in the night. And I can literally smell everything too. This is my first do I've never experienced anything like it. Does it settle down after a while?   
Hopefully being back at work this week goes okay, I think I need to focus on resting now this week. How old is your little one?

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 9:02pm
Yes it definitely settles once your hormones settle in the second trimester ☺
Definitely rest up as much as you can. My wee man turned 2 this month 😄

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 9:07pm
That's good to know! Fingers crossed it settles sooner rather than later. That's a great age gap

Posted By: Sarah177253
Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 9:35pm
Hi Ladies
I'm so excited to find there's a group set up! I love my one with my first and am looking forward to joining another for my second!! I'Ve just found out and am due mid sept... Feel rubbish and bow hunting down a midwife!! Cant believe I've started the milo and gingernuts so early!!

Posted By: juli199919
Date Posted: 16 January 2016 at 9:48pm
Hi everyone. Excited to jump on board here with a positive hpt this week. Number 3 for us both other 2 born overseas so have loads of questions how things are done here. I already have a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl so very lucky! Also run my own business so a busy mum! Would love to join a private fb group too! :)

Posted By: Jess199936
Date Posted: 17 January 2016 at 9:43am
Hello and congrats to all due in September... Finally tested this morning was super nervous !!! POSITIVE!!! But I was quite certain that I was anyway because I've never felt so tired and fatigued in my life!! Second year of marriage and this is our first !!! Will be 6 weeks !! Excited and nervous :)

Posted By: Catherine199956
Date Posted: 17 January 2016 at 9:17pm
Hello everyone! We have tested positive on 2 occasions with a home pregnancy test. Estimated due date is 15 September and this is our first pregnancy and baby so very excited but nervous as I don't know as much as I'd like but we'll get there! Hope to get support and advise from all of you future mums!

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 1:53pm
Hi Sarah, congratulations on number 2, hope the midwife hunting goes well. You're not going with the same person as your first?

Hi Juli, wow what a busy mum you will be, congrats. Where did you have your first two? From what I've read NZ has the best antenatal and post natal care compared to most places.

Hi Jess, congrats, you didn't test until 6 weeks!? That's some serious will power you;ve got there. I could barely wait until the day before my period was due.

Hi Catherine. Congratulations, first pg, so super exciting :-) All the best for a cruisy pregnancy.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 2:56pm
Wow! Such a busy month! Congratulations to everyone

Does anyone know if a private thread has been set up?

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 2:59pm
Not that I can see Mrs K, somebody needs to PM admin and become the password holder, I am keen to move into the private thread but can't commit to giving out the password this time as getting emails from ladies wanting to join while going through my loss was heartbreaking don't want to end up there again (still get the odd email now!). Prob best for someone who is hanging around here a lot, I am usually over on fb now

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 3:07pm
Hmmmm what's the facebook set up? I'm a bit reluctant to join now, but will later on...

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 3:08pm
Hmmmm what's the facebook set up? I'm a bit reluctant to join now, but will later on...

Also...

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 3:59pm
There is a secret fb page set up (so only members can see it, its not searchable and doesn't come up on your news feed). I am joining people if you want to join, is worth joining before too much happens and you get left behind!

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 4:01pm
More spotting...not much but I would rather there was zero.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 4:08pm
Thanks 2furkids, will have a think about it.
Oh No LP, red or brown?

Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 4:23pm
Pink & only when I wiped. Not panicking but do wish it would go away. My track record makes it hard to stay positive at times.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Ally199986
Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 7:36pm
Hi fellow mommys:)

Just found out I'm pregnant for the 1st time from my pre-IVF blood test results.
Definitely a shock after I was told I'm INFERTILE by 3 speciaists because of 2x endometriosis, polycystic ovaries,hypothyroidism.

Having my dating scan next week,I think I'm due first week of September.

I would love to join the private Facebook group, can you please add me may88?
My email is allyage@hotmail.com

Posted By: KPMW
Date Posted: 18 January 2016 at 9:15pm
Hello ladies,

So just got my BFP but still a little nervous as its early days. Due approx 28 sept.
I have a 2.5 year old daughter

Congratulation Ally!!!!

Date Posted: 19 January 2016 at 7:55am
That's amazing Ally!! Congratulations!

Congrats KPMW! 😄

No more spotting overnight. Back to work today after a fantastic month off

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: NatashaCross200039
Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 6:54am
Hi May, can you please add me to the Facebook group too? I'm due the 26th September. My name is Natasha Crosswell.

Thanks so much

Posted By: KPMW
Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 8:27am
Congratulations Natasha. Im due 2 days after you! 😀
I'm keen to join the fb group too.

Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 8:52am
Just in case she doesn't see it, PM me name and email if you want to join the fb group and I will add you

-------------
DS Born Sept 2016

Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 5:36pm
Congrats Natasha.

Work is sucking the life out of me & we're not even that busy! Told my boss as she knows what I've been through & said to take as much time off as I need. She's awesome. Unless I get more spotting I'll just keep trucking on.
Saw my Dr today for follow up urine & swab to see if the antibiotics have worked.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Henderson71114
Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 9:48pm
LP
Thanks yeah I've had many years of surgeries due to endometriosis etc so I guess it made me wait so long to test cause each day after the witch was due I kept thinking that it would just come the next day.... I feel like it's just a dream really !! I know how you feel about work sucking the life out of you I'm really struggling with tiredness so I've cut back my hours... How did the doctors go ?? Hoping all goes well for you and all of you other ladies due September :)

Posted By: emma_3335
Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 9:49pm
Hi all, I found out I am preg with number two on New Years Eve. Due 11 September. I am keen to join a Facebook group, but how does this work. Does it come up on my newsfeed that I've joined?
My daughter is 3 in April so very excited. Had some health issues (cervix related) so pleased to see a positive!

Posted By: emma_3335
Date Posted: 20 January 2016 at 9:58pm
Feeling awful really, vomiting already, sore boobs, headaches, dry mouth, nausea, bloating (already look pregnant suddenly!), tired and pains in my belly. The joys! I was a bit like this the last time, so am expecting it to last awhile.

Posted By: Dunson33
Date Posted: 21 January 2016 at 6:06pm
Hi all. I got a surprise bfp yesterday and I am still in shock. I already have a 4 year old boy and an 18 month girl. We were supposed to be finished but it looks like #3 is on the way!! I would love to join fb group. I am still an active member on my daughters one. Congratulations everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

-------------

Date Posted: 21 January 2016 at 6:07pm
Oh yeah i think i am due September 29th but will probably get a dating scan

-------------

Date Posted: 22 January 2016 at 11:08am
Congrats Dunson and Emma. So many bfps its awesome.

Results came back clear no further infection. Will just have to be tested later on closer to labour.
Had more spotting last night and convinced myself this morning that things were going down hill as my symptoms are fading. Just seen a perfect bean again on a scan thanks to my midwife for sorting. They actually found a reason for the bleeding. Theres an 8mm gap between one section of the gestational sac and my uterus. Very common and not much to worry about although i did call in sick and have my feet up for the rest of the day.
At this rate this pregnancy is going to take forever.

-------------
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Posted By: Henderson71114
Date Posted: 22 January 2016 at 4:08pm
Glad to hear it all went well and that things are looking up :) so many people have spotting that I thought I was meant to have it too :/ I think the pregnancy is going to feel super long for me too as its my first time ... Good things take time though !!

Date Posted: 22 January 2016 at 5:20pm
Great news LP. I had spotting in both my pregnancies and everything turned out fine. I had bright red spotting at 5 weeks with my 2nd which freaked me out. I will have to remind myself of this if it happens again this time!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net