Print Page | Close Window

Due Jan 2018 NZ

Printed From: OHbaby!
Category: Forum Administration
Forum Name: Forum Guidelines and Messages from Admin
Forum Description: Please read here before using the OHbaby! forums for the first time
URL: https://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46575
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:12pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Due Jan 2018 NZ
Posted By: Rebekah218204
Subject: Due Jan 2018 NZ
Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 2:04pm
Hey Everyone!

Congratulations if you are expecting and reading this! I am due in Jan 2018 (very early days!) And I would Love to create a fb group so we can all communicate there and get to know each other and go on this journey together! I was in one previously but unfortunately miscarried so I would love to create a group for our due month. I would want to keep it limited maybe only 30 - 35max so it doesn't get too big! If you are looking for a bigger group than maybe wait for another to be set up? Just from past experience, i prefer smaller due to in the past the group i joined got so big, it turned bitchy! it eventually split into two lol, and it wasn't such a journey everyone went on together, everyone just sort of had there own groups within the group which is not the point of this. I want this group to be a really strong support network for all us mummas to be where there is no judgement and we are all there for each other! Let me know if you are keen and I will get you added 😄😄 xx (please make sure if you are providing email address - your fb settings are set so anyone can search you by email & please make sure your settings are set so anyone can send you a friend request else it doesnt allow me to add thanks)

Replies:
Posted By: MissCW
Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:55pm
Hi I'm Candice. Also due Jan. I would love to chat to others due January and love the idea of Facebook page.. although, limiting it to 30 means some could miss out and I'm not sure how fair that is.

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:09pm
Hey Candice! Congrats hun!

There are so many other groups that are going to be opened as well - if you look at any month this current year there is are hundreds of groups that others have created - so people wont miss out. I only want to limit it, due to when it gets so large, you dont really build any real friendship/relationship when so many are in one and it can turn real nasty - happened in last one i was in, so many dramas and i know for a fact other mothers who have been part of a group previously would agree smaller is better for various reasons plus easier to manage a smaller group too else you lose track of everyone in it and its not such a close knit journey when heaps are in it.

Let me know if you want to be in this one, else you can wait for other groups to be established that have no limit - some on fb go up over hundreds - im not keen on that :) xx

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:13pm
Oh and i forgot to write in my original post which i cant seem to edit - it will be a private/secret group - so no worries over family or friends finding out before you are comfortable announcing the news!!! :) x

Posted By: Nataleigh222483
Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:46pm
Hi!!

Very, very early days for me too. Im still unsure if im pregnant yet but this morning i did get a faint, very very faint positive line. Almost invisible. I guess i am needing the line to get stronger in next few days to be sure. But still very excited.

I would love to join the facebook group if i am, I actually have had a group for my son also a January baby in 2013. Group is still going strong as our babies are growing up.

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:51pm
Hey nataleigh! Yaay! Same with me. Mine is very faint.... but I did one at the doctors and 3 at home and all show positive but faint lol so waiting on blood result tomorrow to officially confirm. ..but I know I am coz my period isn't here... and breasts r already changing! And you can't get 4 false positives lol. What's your email hun and I will add u yay excited to get this group rolling x

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:03pm
My email is candice.cleave@clear.net.nz to be added to group :)

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:15pm
I had a negative yesterday morning with one brand but i just know when im pregnant. My heart burn has returned aggressively too along with the fatigue too. I took one from the early detection first response this morning, im not expecting aunt flow for three more days but i got the faint. I have two more tests to watch it get stronger now. Thinking of waiting to tuesday with hormones doubling every two days.

I tried to message you with email but dunno if worked so, smina898@live.com

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Cool just added you and candice. Check ur emails I don't think I'm doing this right lol so just check email & think there a link x

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:27pm
Your right. I got the link and joined.

Date Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:32pm
I didn't get a link. But then I don't get Facebook emails either. I have turned them on. Can you re add me.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:40pm
I can't seem to find the page anymore? Is it still there. I was meaning to add it to my favourites.

Posted By: NatsyB
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:45pm
Hi Candice. Group is still there. Just checked and your not a member now. Can you retry the link and see if that allows you to join?

Sorry, I didn't realise my account from 6 years ago was still active. It's me Nataleigh.

-------------
http://lilypie.com"> http://lilypie.com"> http://lilypie.com">

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:46pm
I didn't get a link. You added me using your beks add page and then added me into the group? Thats odd..

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:51pm
I've sent you a email invite to group. -Nataleigh

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:00pm
I don't get the emails.
Someone needs to add me on Facebook and then add me to the group.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:01pm
Or someone pm me the link on here

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:01pm
Oh, i see. Ill add you now.

Posted By: Jemesque
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:19pm
Hi guys! I got my BFP a couple weeks ago, due January 4th. This will be my second baby, my first turned 1 yesterday.
Early days for us all but nonetheless a huge congratulations!

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:38pm
Hey jemesque,

Do you want to be in our fb group? If so please let me know your fb name or email and fb profile so I make sure I add the right person! Thanks :)

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:42pm
Oh just saw you are joining the December one coz of the early arrival! All the best hun and a big congrats too!! X

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:31pm
Thanks Rebekah218204! I'd like to still join if I could, just in case they let me go full term first. Haven't met with my obgyn with the hospital yet or had a dating scan so very up in the air! Name on FB is Jemma Cookson :)

Posted By: Faith_Chch
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 5:42pm
Would love to join the fb group if still can!

Just got a positive pregnancy blood test with my second round of ivf so over the moon!

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:17pm
Hey faith! Congrats that's amazing for u!!! So excited to be on this journey with u. I can't find you on fb using your email address. What's your fb name please and profile pic to make sure I add the right person thanks x

Posted By: Faith_Chch
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:19pm

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:21pm
Or change your settings so your fb can be searched by email x

Posted By: Dani222687
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 5:10pm
Would love to be added! Just found out I'm due Jan 7th with my third babe! My name on fb is Dani Aimee Fenwick

Thanks!

Posted By: Annabanane
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 6:23pm
Hi :) I'm in a similar boat to Jemma- due Jan 1st and while I'll probably go early, I'd still like to be in the January group too.

Edit: to take out email

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 6:26pm
please change settings so i can find u on fb with email... or please advise fb name and profile pic so i add right person :) xx

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 6:37pm
Facebook

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 6:48pm
cant add you sorry your settings are set so no one can send you friend requests..

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:23pm
I've changed that :) It's job security stuff.

Posted By: Josie1234
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 1:56pm
Hi everyone I'm so excited I'm pregnant and due 1st January with my second baby -could you please add me to the group
Josieporter@live.com

Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 8:42pm
I sent you a friend request to the secret profile first about a hour ago. Waiting for u to accept :) x

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:08am
Hi where do I find it is it on this page or Facebook? I can't see any requests, thanks! 😃

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:11am
Actually I think my Facebook email is in my maiden name Josiechild@hotmail.com can you try that one? Thanks! 😃

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:48am
Check now. Lol lucky the other josie porter didn't accept 🙈🙈 lol

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:51am
Haha lucky! Done thanks! 😃

Posted By: SamRobertson
Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:14pm
Hi ladies, just got my first very faint positive pregnancy test! Would love to join the fb group? Can someone let me know how. I find the forums hard to follow and keep up with.

Posted By: SamRobertson
Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:19pm
my email on fb is samantha_jennings@live.com and I have made it public to be added :)

Date Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:37pm
just sent you a request to a profile. then will add to the secret group x

Posted By: michaela22
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:17am
michaela.smith1231@gmail.com on behalf of my kiwi sister in Iraq, if the admin of the group could message me on FB that would be AWESOME xoxox

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:48am
Hey michaela thanks for the message. Can't find your page with the email. Is this to add ur sister or you sorry? As only comfortable with having mums to be in the group going thru the same experience as we r all on same page (with understanding how it feels of what we r going thru) and due to our personal details and conversations we have. Thanks x

Posted By: Clare222753
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:31am
I'm due in January too! The 14th (ish). This is our first child after 4+ years of ttc and we were almost about to start ivf then bam! Pregnant. We're so happy! Currently 5w1d.   
Can I please be added to the group also. I'm pretty sure the email account associated with my Facebook is sossywossy@hotmail.com (don't laugh, I was young!)
Thanks! Clare

Posted By: Clare222753
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:31am
Oops sorry think I replied to the wrong part... Still working out hype to navigate these forums!

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:03am
Can't find u clare.....

Posted By: ClareEdmonds
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:11am
Sorry I just realized that I had it set to the wrong settings. I've switched it so everyone can now. Can you please try again? :)

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:54pm
Oops sorry yes for my sister I was just going to screen shot you her page to add her :) her name is Caitlin Rovner if you could please please add her. She's got no information etc in Iraq where she is currently teaching with her husband. She is thankfully back in NZ in a couple of months! She is aware I'm posting this too. All the best on your journeys ladies! Sticky dust for all <3

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:55pm
(Sorry I forgot to reply direct to this message xxx hope you see response above this :)

Posted By: 222763
Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:17pm
I have just found out I'm due in January next year. Congratulations to everyone else who is pregnant too. Anyone got any symptoms yet? I want to join the group. Is it a secret group?
Thanks

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:19pm
Cool just sent her a request :) exciting times !! X

Date Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:21pm
What's the time in Iraq? I'm going to sleep now and have work tomorrow so let her know I added her to the fake profile which she needs to accept the friend request and I will add her to the secret group either when I wake in morning or after I finish work around 5pm nz time xx so she not wondering why she friends with a profile with nothing lol x

Posted By: RakshaLakhan222773
Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 2:08pm
Congratulations everyone. I have just found out I am due in Jan, can I please be added to the group...nervous but super excited first time preggoss!

Posted By: User123
Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 3:12pm
Hi, just found out I'm also due Jan. Can I please be added? Please let me know how. Cheers!

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 3:17pm
Sorry just posted above. My email is tgiboreessmith@gmail.com
Can you please add me? Cheers!

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 5:30pm
Hello everyone!

Please if you are wanting to be added to the secret group please provide the information i have wrote in my original post that created this forum.

To remind you:

Either by - Email - please make sure it is linked to your facebook account and it can be searched.

Second way - By username and profile picture so i am ensuring i am adding the correct person.

Please also make sure your profile is set to receive friend requests.

If you do not provide any of the above or your settings are wrong or you provide username and no profile picture for me to look out for, of you provide a email that your fb was not even created under, im sorry i wont be able to add you to the group and will not be following up as i am already doing this in my own time and its very time consuming going back to people saying they cant be found! or cant add them cause of there settings. and i wouldn't want anyone to miss out on our cool as group!

Sorry for the little rant - but im spending too much time following up on people who dont provide info requested that is in the original post and im doing this all to help and support everyone have a group to be apart of! So lets make it easy on me please :)

Thank you!!

Rebekah - Admin of the secret fb group.

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 5:53pm
Hey Rebekha,

Is there anyway we can search for you instead and ask to be added? I'm very early in my pregnancy (after losing one last time) and would prefer all my personal details not to be posted on a forum such as this. I have put my email address above which I'm already uncomfortable about but haven't received anything on Facebook. If you can provide your details, we can search for you, PM you and it might just be an easier process for all?
Thanks

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 6:09pm
@User123 my name is in the forum further up the thread. Find me on Facebook and send me a friend request, then I can add you to the group. Just delete me when you're done if you want :)

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:35pm
Hi user123 - fair enough it can be a anxious time. It is for all of us. I myself have been through the same so I know how you feel. The reason we are doing the group this way is so we can check who we are adding first into our secret world.it is a security measure given the nature of all our personal details in the group. Don't want just anyone in it. We are all the same with not wanting others to know anything yet until after 3month. Your email address is not locating anything on Facebook this means your settings are either too private or you set up your fb on another email account. You can always edit your post after and delete your email off this forum. The group is so private you can not search for it that's why we r managing it this way. You can add jemma above then once u guys r friends i can approve u into the group or check your settings on fb and email that it's correct and I would then be able to add you. This is why you have no request as its not working. Thanks. Rebekah.

Date Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:52pm
Thanks. I'll search for you Jemma tomorrow. Cheers ladies!!

Date Posted: 16 May 2017 at 2:01pm
Have friend requested and PM'D you Jemma. Hope I got the right Jemma! Thanks

Posted By: Tess217532
Date Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:16pm
Hi ya! YAY for Jan mamas! This is will be our first bubba but second pregnancy after a miscarriage last year. Very excited but also very nervous! Trying to wear my positive pants as much as poss. Would love to be part of the FB group for Jan babies if possible please! We are due on Jan 1st so we just make the cut haha.

Facebook name is Tess Irihapeti Dunford / email is ohheytess@dontbeadoormat.co.nz

Thanks so much! xx

Posted By: Murphee
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 4:13pm
Hi

Posted By: Guest_64557
Date Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:36pm
Hey,
Would love to join the Due Jan group please!

Posted By: Guest_64557
Date Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:41pm
Sorry! Realise you need my details to add me 🤦‍♀️

Posted By: Lease243
Date Posted: 21 May 2017 at 9:11am
Hi. I would love to join the due Jan fb group. I'm due 29th Jan. My th profile is www.Facebook.com/leaselou my profile pic is me and my mum. Thanks.

-------------
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks
http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">
Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Posted By: Catherine2907
Date Posted: 21 May 2017 at 9:35am
Hi,

I have yet to be confirmed for due date however will be in Jan 2018. Would it be possible to add me to the Due Jan 18 group? Thanks!

My email is cmr.james@outlook.com
Failing that my facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/Catherine.Michelle.Rose
My profile pic is of me and my two year old son.

Posted By: Kim222907
Date Posted: 21 May 2017 at 5:12pm
Hi there,
If like to be added to the January due date group please. My email for FB *edited to remove email* and my profile picture is me wearing sunglasses and I'm under an umbrella. Thanks so much x

Posted By: hanzd21
Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:12pm
Hi, can I please be added if you are still under 30-35? email is (deleted). profile picture is of a daffodil.

Posted By: Kayla223065
Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:04pm
Kaylajoconnor@hotmail.com

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:36pm
If your group is full I have actually set up another one for anyone that has missed out.

Posted By: Cara223066
Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:38pm
HI i would love to join the FB group, how do we go about it? :)

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:00pm
The original group isn't full- I'm sure you can join it :)

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:22pm
Can you add me please kaylajoconnor@hotmail.com

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:26pm
Hi guys! My email notifications stopped coming through for some strange reason. If you all add me on FB (My name is further up the thread) I can add you to the group

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:35pm
Hello everyone! We still have space!!

Please if you are wanting to be added to the secret group please provide the information i have wrote in my original post that created this forum.

To remind you:

Either by - Email - please make sure it is linked to your facebook account and it can be searched.

Second way - By username and profile picture so i am ensuring i am adding the correct person.

Please also make sure your profile is set to receive friend requests.

If you do not provide any of the above or your settings are wrong or you provide username and no profile picture for me to look out for, of you provide a email that your fb was not even created under, im sorry i wont be able to add you to the group and will not be following up as i am already doing this in my own time and its very time consuming going back to people saying they cant be found! or cant add them cause of there settings. and i wouldn't want anyone to miss out on our cool as group!

Thank you!!

Rebekah - Admin of the secret fb group.

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:36pm
Kayla - you cant be found with that email address - pls read above message so you can be added thanks x

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:38pm
Have just been added by another member Name Kayla O'Connor :)

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 8:43pm
Thanks Jemma, I private messaged you hopefully the right one or else someone has received a random message! Thanks for suggesting I FB you, Im not to keen on posting my email on a public site!

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 9:03pm
Ps: emails can be deleted off once u have been added. You can click edit and remove your email off the oh baby post x

Date Posted: 29 May 2017 at 9:08pm
Thanks Rebekah. Jemma has added me my picture is of me and my husband I am wearing sun glasses :)

Posted By: chelsea165889
Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:14pm
Hay. Could I please be added to this group on Facebook. Email is chelseaeden_94@hotmail.co.nz

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:20pm
Chelsea u can't be found. Please ensure you r following instructions so can be found. Thanks.

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:23pm
Hi Rebekah did you get a chance to approve my request to the group?

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:27pm
Cara there isn't anything pending for you. Seems like no request for you to join x if you provide details I can search for you.

Thanks

Posted By: chelsea165889
Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:29pm
Sorry chicky. My Facebook is Chelsea Vooght, and profile pic is of me and my daughter

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:31pm
Chelsea u r added :) check request's x

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:49pm
my pic is of me and my husband at beach I'm wearing sunnies :)

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:57pm
Cara ur settings r private.... can't send u a request. Pls read above instructions up further if want to be added thanks x

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:10pm
They aren't on private I just checked, weird how Jemma's request she did for me did not show for you either... It's all good :) good luck for you all x

Posted By: Cherie223092
Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 6:31pm
hello all! i think i am due in Jan too! i just took a test but it shows a faint line.

Posted By: Cherie223092
Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:39pm
i would love to join the facebook group too :)
smneoneo@hotmail.sg

Date Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:48pm
Sent u a request x

Posted By: 2Lillies
Date Posted: 31 May 2017 at 6:44pm
Hi! I'd love to be added to the Facebook group too please! My Facebook name is conna Lilly and my profile pic is a stick figure with the caption "I'm tired" lol. Because I am... so tired and so sick!! Thanks ladies x

-------------
http://alterna-tickers.com">

Date Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:54pm
Sent you a request:)

Posted By: Jessvandam123
Date Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:46pm
Could I also be added please? Jess Crocker is my name on fB. Profile pic of me and my dad walking down the aisle.... didn't marry my dad I promise!

Posted By: user1996
Date Posted: 01 June 2017 at 7:04pm
Can I be added please

Posted By: RebeccaTaylo223191
Date Posted: 03 June 2017 at 3:04pm
Hi could I please be added to the group. rebecca__taylor@hotmail.com (2underscores)

Posted By: JessZwart223685
Date Posted: 25 June 2017 at 11:39am
Hi Rebekah, can I join the group please? I'm due 18th Jan and this is my first bub. 😊 email address is jandtzwart@gmail.com
Cheers, Jess

Posted By: JessZwart223685
Date Posted: 02 July 2017 at 12:13pm
Sorry think I gave the wrong email, should be jess.smethurst88@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net