FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

reading levels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alex249011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex249011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2019 at 11:03am
Can you please tell me, if I read more, will it affect my writing skills positively? Because I am a terrible writer. And it's a huge problem, now I am browsing through Essay Services Reviews Club to find a decent writing service so I'll be able to get good grades for writing tasks at college.
memos248823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memos248823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2019 at 9:30pm
That's great Sassy. My Mum is a NE teacher & showed me the charts & didn't even explain it that clearly. But we figured Alia was reading bang on for her age. There are some really advanced kids in her class though.
Keira248628 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira248628 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 6:00am
Constant reading increases the student's vocabulary and knowledge, but only training helps improve writing skills. But it takes a lot of time and effort. So I suggest you pay attention to the writing service and sometimes order academic papers to follow professional patterns. This will speed up your writing skills.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12