FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTermination for medical reasons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:58pm
What a stunning name for your beautiful baby. So much love for you both
Sponsored Links

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:51pm
Big hugs to you and your family RD. XX have been thinking about you lots
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:56pm
Big hugs RD and family, such a beautiful name xx

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:58pm
Oh hun xxx Much love to you right now. A beautiful name for a precious wee girl. Sending you all the strength you need to get through this difficult time xx.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
poppy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:47pm
Sending so much love to u. What a beautiful name x
Justin Reach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Reach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:55pm
A beautiful girl was created in your heart and your husband's heart RD and she will live with you both forever. Yes, a very special name, just lovely (((((HUGS))))))
21 year old son
18 year old son
(Buenos Aires Clinic Donor Egg) 4 year old son
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 3 year old daughter
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 2 year old daughter

babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:34pm
Oh RD I am so sorry for your loss, I am heart broken for you. I popped in to see where everyone was at, I never expected in a million years to read your news. Gosh life can be so cruel. Take care, I am thinking of you x (Bigbird)
Karenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:33pm
Thinking of you x
TTC #2 April 2014.
MCs: May 2014, November 2014, April 2015, August 2015.
MMC: 10 weeks August 2016.
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:50pm
Thinking of you RD. Wish I could help take the pain away.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:56am
😘😘 RD this is just to let you know I woke up today and thought of you. I hope the memories you wanted made to treasure Micah have gone to plan. Xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:43am
Thanks BC and everyone else. Saw my boss and mw yesterday wasn't too bad.
Rest of family will be here today so will a full on. Some will leave on Friday and DH parents will stay on for the weekend. I'll be over people by then.
DH thinking of going to work on Monday but he'll think about that closer to the time.
Saw funeral director yesterday too and i didn't anticipate having the opportunity to see Micah again. I'm a bit torn. Family want to see her depending on her condition as she may have deteriorated since Monday.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:44am
Have had meds but Boobs are massive and heavy this morning. Really hope my milk doesn't come in 😞
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:52am
We found that Paige had deteriorated quite a bit over the course of the night she spent with us in the room and that was quite hard to see. My memory was a bit hazy immediately after but when I got her photos a couple weeks later it was very hard to see her when in my mind I had chosen to remember her as she was when she first arrived. DH finds that part particularly hard to think about.
When is the service for Micah?
People - that takes some getting used to that's for sure. I was not prepared to the influx of people before, during and after. On the one hand it was great to feel so loved and supported and was blown away by that but then it became a bit overwhelming too. What I got over was everyone who kept telling me it was ok to cry, I didn't have to be strong etc. They mean well but I prefer to have a good cry on my own to get it out and then get on with living. Anywho that was just me.
Much love and hugs RD xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:55am
Just found this lovely poem to read tomorrow
Little Snowdrop

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.

The little one we long for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we love you
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 9:08am
The poems beautiful RD x

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:19am
Eek note to self - don't read at work! Beautiful words xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:34am
Service is tomorrow morning.
Micah definitely started to deteriorate in the 5 or so hours we were together. I'm just hoping that there hasn't been any further deteriorating.
We heard from the funeral home about half an hour ago and they said she's ok
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:37pm
Beautiful poem RD. So lovely that funeral home has updated you about your wee girl xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:01pm
Just rereading what you wrote BC.
We've had heaps of ppl telling us that we're strong and to stay strong. There was even a point when my mum told me to go to another room so my son didn't see me cry. He was too busy eating his breakfast anyway.
There was a point at the hospital when DH was lying with Micah and I could feel he was holding back so I had to just hold him and tell him to let it out and boy did he what.
There's this dumb perception that men stay strong but I know my husband, he's an emotional creature but often holds it in.
My god tomorrow is going to be hard.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:23pm
Rd I love the poem that is truly beautiful - I have a couple more poems if you would like them also xxx

Omg the people it's overwhelming isn't it? I remember Tom and I hiding out in our bedroom just to get away from them but then the day after the funeral they were all gone and it was just me and my Head and I found that hard also!

I love yours and hubby's relationship rd you can just read each other so well - You are so lucky you have each other to lean on! I know loosing Meika made hubby and I so much stronger!

What time is the Service tomorrow honey? Are you having it at home ? Did you see Micah one last time xxx

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>