FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTermination for medical reasons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:01pm
Great BC...so do you have to do the whole IVF procedure oor do you have some embies to transfer?
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d
Sponsored Links

GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:03pm
Eep exciting BC!!!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:26pm
Yep it's a fresh cycle again. Despite always getting plenty of eggs I never seem to get more than one embie to transfer. Not sure why. My ideal scenario would be to get two so I have a back up.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:35pm
Got everything crossed for you. When do you officially start?
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 8:54pm
Thanks Hun. Not sure I'm hoping around mid-end July. I'll have one more cycle then start I think.

How's things with you?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 8:24am
Yay that'll come around quick.

I'm ok. Been very up & down last two days with Micah's month anniversary and getting my period. CD3 and it is nothing like it normally is. My periods were horrendous & only had one cycle after my op before getting pg so I hope this is an indication that the op helped in that regard.

Two unofficial open homes this weekend today and tomorrow so it's busy tidying at least everything is clean except for a quick vacuum. RE agents phone has been going crazy which is a good sign.

Edited by LP pka Rainyday - 11 June 2016 at 8:25am
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 8:50am
Awesome you've had interest in your house but a busy weekend ahead.
Stink it's been a rough couple days. Period hormones won't be helping. Glad your body seems to be working ok still after that op. I had a hysteroscopy (sp) the cycle before Paige and reckon that was the magic trick and thankfully my periods still seem healthier than before.

Have a great day / weekend. I've got a busy one two with DH going away for work for three nights from tomorrow we're busy getting all the food sorted (he's a contractor so got to feed the workers) and then netball plus a 30th tonight.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 12:51pm
Bugger. Think I have to make today CD1. Much heavier bright red and crampy today. Unusual to have two days of such light bleeding. I used to have one day at the most.
Only had to take one lot of pain killers so far today so hoping it doesnt get any worse.
Hope you enjoyed the party BC
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 4:06pm
Oh bugger alright RD.

The party was fun. DH got himself royally drunken....argh haha. He's paying for it today. His promise of leaving after the rugby was finished went out the window and we never left till 12am meaning after our 2hr drive home we didn't get to bed till after 2am. Now he's gone away for a couple nights for work so I'm catching up on housework lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:16pm
EW hangovers. Yuck.
I had a glass of cider last week and i felt tipsy after one, LOL. I can't imagine having enough to get rolling drunk!
Having another reiki session tonight. Not looking forward to the "during" but definitely the after effects are great.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:27pm
Haha yeah first time I had a drink I hated the tispy feeling. I've managed to get past that now thought lol.

Enjoy the reiki session - maybe that's what I need. Feeling super emotional today. Maybe it's cos my period is due in a week. Worried about what life will bring for me, whether IVF is the best route or I should just give up now and then scared that my only child is one I had to bury. Which makes me royally cheesed off and angry. Sometimes I just think giving up now would be the most freeing feeling but then the longing creeps back in. I'm only 33 - there's a whole lotta life left to live and if I don't have children to fill it then what is my life meant to be about?

Anywho guess I can reflect for a couple days while DH is away and get my head in a better space.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 7:23pm
Aw bc my heart hurts for you! Such a huge hard decision to make and so totally unfair I'm sorry xxx

How did reiki go rd?

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 6:59am
Those are some tough questions you're asking yourself. No one can tell you right or wrong. You've been through so much it's only natural to question your decisions and what the future holds. Don't be too hard on yourself

Reiki was very different from last week. Not so raw and emotional. Mostly positive with a few tears at the end. Felt good afterwards though.

But oh my goodness my period is sooooo heavy. It,s awful. Woke up soaked through this morning
So yucky. Didn't even have that much the night of having Micah. At least it's not too painful
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:43am
Does it give you answers rd? Or peace? I'm not sure how it works! Do you think you should contact your midwife? That sounds very heavy!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:03am
Thanks girls. Woke up feeling a bit better today. It's just a bump in the road at the moment very likely linked to hormones I would imagine.

RD that sound rather over the top for a period. I'd get that looked at. Glad Reiki wasn't so raw this time.

Have a great day girls.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 2:28pm
Reiki is very relaxing and you do get a sense of peace and sometimes answers.

Glad you're feeling a bit better BC.

Things have settled a little since putting my feet up while DS is asleep. The mmorning was a bit crazy so that probably Didn't help.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:22pm
Period is still going Grrr over it.

Got a letter from the hospital sending condolences & support info as well as a coloured card to decorate and send back for their remberance wall. Another unnecessary reminder. Was hoping it was my follow up appointment

Been feeling really pissed off lately about the unfairness of it all. I've even been getting phantom kicks. 😥
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:32pm
Oh hugs RD. Sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. The unfairness of it f$&*s me off too.
Was talking to a mum of one of our kids yesterday about it - last year she lost twins and another all at 22wks. I can't even begin to comprehend how anyone could be still functioning after that.

Your appointment shouldn't be too far away I'd imagine. For me that appointment helped hugely in terms of my head space.

Xxxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2016 at 7:55am
Oh man that poor woman. Thats beyond cruel 😥

Feeling a bit better this morning & we've got a busy weekend with open homes etc.

Got a GP app on Tuesday I've decided to go on the pill for a few months to help with my periods and to make sure we don't get pregnancy in that time. I do miss the intimacy so hope that will help with Feeling less distant from DH. At the moment feels like we are just going through the motions
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 9:22am
Hope yesterday was OK RD.
Good idea to go to the doctor re your period. It's hard to feel that extra connection when you can't have the intimacy.

Lazy day for me today. Had drinks with my netball friends last night so feeling a bit slow lol. Also got my period so now trying to decide what month to do Ivf. I was thinking next cycle but think August or September might be better.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>