Delicious egg salad
Now that you've hard-boiled heaps of eggs for Easter fun, you don't have to throw them away. Here's a simple recipe for egg salad that is great for sandwiches, with crackers, or mixed through lettuce salad.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp high-quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 a red onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and chop hard-boiled eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, paprika, and red onion. Mash well with a fork or wooden spoon, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve egg salad on toast, in sandwiches, use as dip for crackers or pita chips, or mix through lettuce salad.