Paper flowers "grow" in many different varieties, so let your kids' creativity and imaginations flourish!
You will need:
Ice block sticks
1. Draw a star shape on yellow card and cut it out.
2. Screw up a small piece of tissue paper and glue it into the centre of the star.
3. Glue an iceblock stick on the back of the flower.
1. Cut out many circles from the tissue paper.
2. Gather a pile of circles together, in a mix of colours if you wish, and carefully make a small hole in the centre of them all with a pencil.
3. Push a pipe cleaner through the hole and place a bead on the end of the pipe cleaner, twisting to secure.
4. Scrunch up the paper circles and separate your "petals".