• 500g lean diced Quality Mark lamb
• 1 tsp oil
• 1½ cups reduced-salt beef or vegetable stock or ½ tsp reduced-salt stock powder to 1½ cups water
• 1 small potato, peeled and diced
• ½ cup cauliflower, diced
• ¼ cup frozen peas
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the lamb. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Simmer gently to ensure the meat remains tender.
2. Add the potato and cook a further 30 minutes before adding the cauliflower. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the peas and heat through. Total cooking time is approximately 1½ hours.
4. Serve with rice.
Recipe from NZ Beef and Lamb brochure here.