FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYoung Mums In Hamilton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Mums In Hamilton
    Posted: 09 September 2009 at 9:08pm
Im a 19 year old looking for some other young mums to meet with during my pregnancy. Im 21 weeks and want to share this experience with others around my age, if your interested in forming some kind of meeting group let me know

Edited by Walkie
Sponsored Links

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:32pm
Hi Walkie, I'm 25, but I'm quite a young 25 year old and there are a few others around who are my age or younger in Hamilton.   I was a young mum at 22 when I had my son though.

We have a few different meetup thingies in the works I think.

Welcome to Ohbaby!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:43am

Hi Walkie, I'm 23 and I am 26 weeks preggy.

I'm looking for a swimming buddy. I started yesterday and it's really nice to be weightless and swim, but it's a bit lonely. Would be good to have someone to race!

Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:36pm
Hey nee and sam,
awsome to get a reply from you, wasnt sure anybody would comment haha.

25 is still really young

How do I find out about these meetups?
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:38pm
And this is random but how do you guys get the cute little pics on the bottom of your replys that say how far along you are?

I want one too lol
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:04pm
haha so is 25 still young! YAY im a young mum too then. Im still young at heart.

Amstaff was meant to ask you before where you go swimming? We go to gallaghers for the aqua play gym, great fun!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:14pm
I am organising a meetup in about 3 weeks to a month at my new place and I'm thinking of doing lots more than that. I think we should all get together more often.

If you click on the pregnancy ticker then it should take you to lilypie, which is the website that you get them from. Just go through the steps in making one and at the end it should give you a code that you put into your profile - it's the button up there called profile and it's next to private messenger and search and memberlist.

I can't wait to move, cause then I'll be right on the orbiter bus route to chartwell and we could all do coffees and cake there sometime soon.   I feel a bit isolated at my current place not driving, it's kinda close to town but I hate walking!

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:12pm

Originally posted by HUNTD HUNTD wrote:

haha so is 25 still young! YAY im a young mum too then. Im still young at heart.

Amstaff was meant to ask you before where you go swimming? We go to gallaghers for the aqua play gym, great fun!

HUNTD I got to Te Rapa. It's closest to me. They have Aqua Playgyms and stuff there. Whenever I go there are always teenie little kids doing fun things in the pool.

I'm a boring old fart and just quielty swim laps and have a giggle at the kids when they pop out with their quirky little things as kids do.

Btassh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btassh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 11:07am
Hi walkie
My best friend Rachel is 22 and she lives in hamilton she's 9 weeks this week. She should be joining this site when she has some time over this week...i'll direct her to this thread she really wants to meet some other preggy people around her age as she's just moved back to hamilton from Nelson

Edited by Btassh
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2009 at 5:57pm
Hey Btassh,
it'll be great to hear from Rachel!!
Meeting people is the exact reason I started this forum. Alot of my friends dont really have much to do with me now since I cant go out and drink with them so it's good to have another group of friends in the same boat lol.
Look forward to hearing from her!
Btassh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btassh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2009 at 6:51pm
she's actually 21 what am i on lol she should b joining up mon or tuesday
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2009 at 6:57pm
Lol 21s still good, I've been emailing a few chicks who are 22 and 25 so are all around Rachels age. Closer to her age than mine lol, but every one on here is lovely
Stellas_Mumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stellas_Mumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:28pm
Hey guys, have just branched outside of my due month thread, have never even looked at any of the other forum topics lol.

I'm 24, nearly 31 weeks, would love to meet up with others in the Waikato, I live in Ngaruawahia but can drive and am in Hamilton often (work here, shop here etc), I'm still a bit restricted around when I can meet up as I'm still working, but my last day is 06/11/09 - am counting down the days lol
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 2:57pm
I'm 22 but i look 16 and feel like i'm 30.

I have a 15 month old and am 20weeks UTD. So just a few weeks less than you. I'll pm you and see if you want to meet up.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

mum2oneboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2oneboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:21am
Hi i am 22 and have a alomst 5 month old would love to join your group:)
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:27am

Hi mum2oneboy, cool to hear from you!

We actually just had a meet up yesterday morning, unfortunate that you missed it!!

But Im sure we will have another one sometime soon.

I think next time we have one we should do something, like go to lollipops or something.

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 12:35pm
keen, we had heaps of fun yesterday. Made me want a baby bump again, seeing all your gorgeous pregnant bumps!
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:55pm

Donna, Brennan is so gorgeous!!! Even cuter than the photos of him!!

Haha, do you plan to have more children at some point?

Yeah yesterday was good, nice to get out and be around other pregnant woman/mums instead of the usual - me being pregnant and everyone else just telling me how fat Im getting lol

mum2oneboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2oneboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 3:35pm
Oh dum i just missed it haha, next time I will be keen :) I too will be jelous of the baby bumps, I cant wait to have another one!!
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 2:24pm

Brennan is yummy Donna. He kept trying to escape to be with the big kids, LOL.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>