FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat a lovely meet up :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a lovely meet up :)
    Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:47pm

Thanks so much for having us Bex...looks like the HOTT Mama's are truely established and I for one will be at your doorstep 2 weeks from now for more brownies and cake  Except this tiem I"ll bring some myself heehee

Nice meeting you Sabrina, Elle, Renee adn good to see you again Sarah and Rachel. Sorry about Clodagh's paddies  I blame the father.

Sponsored Links

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:40pm
Yes it was great, i will also be at the next one

Bex that carrot cake was great!!!! Its my favourite cake hehe

Clodagh was a little sweetie. So much better behaved than my little terror keeping me on my feet. Taylah didnt even have a nap this afternoon she was over tired, she has finally fallen asleep now.

See you ladies in 2 weeks
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:37pm
Ditto what those girls said! We were totally spoiled by you Bex, I didn't even need lunch today! Definitely coming to the next one too
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:44pm

Aaaw Sabrina that's so kind of you to say Clodagh was a sweetie...hmmm except for the paddy  Taylah is gorgy....so on to it and cute

mmmmm carrot cake. Mmmmmm brownies. lol I also didn;t need lunch!

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:23pm
thank you so much Bexs for hosting the coffee group.

it rocked.

to all you ladies I met it was great and the babies were all good Clodagh was fine a sweetie.

Did not taste the food but you did great with all the food you put on.

I am happy to make something for 2 weeks time.

Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 11:38am
was good to meet you all - can't believe that I left at 1pm though. I didn't taste the food either but I am sure that it was lovely.

I am not sure if I can make the next one or not - could be DH's day off so will want to spend it with him.

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 11:59am
Wow guys!! Thanks for the thanks haha! I enjoyed having everyone around and Lexie was extremely over-tired too! Look forward to being able to be there for the whole time next time too haha!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:08am
Oh just saw this! Yeah thanks Bex!! Hehe scrummy food, I definitely tried a bit of everything
And Chelsea didn't have a nap in the afternoon either, in fact she stayed up till 9:30pm lol
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 2:56pm
hi guys,

sorry I can't make next week's catchup as it is my DD's school outing on Monday and I have to go. Hope to catch up next time
music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:27pm
no worries Renee you will be missed.

maybe we should organise who is going to bring some food so we dont end up with to much.
and take turns with bringing food for it.

everyone happy with this

Bex not trying to take over your coffee group just trying make sure we dont get to much food at each coffee group.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:31pm
When is the next meet up??? Have I missed a thread somewhere lol

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:15pm
every two weeks on Monday I thought they were at 11am

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:14pm
So was there one today?

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:14pm
Ah duh I just figured..it'll be next Monday...is that right?

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:08pm
yes every two weeks.

was my understanding Emme
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:23am
Yup I think it's next Monday too, DUH KAREN (jokes, you know I luv ya ) I'd be happy to bring something the time after that, just that we're going away this weekend so probably wouldn't have time to organise baking is that ok?
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:04am
Ha thanks Rachel.  I think you should cater the whole thing yourself next time

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:16am
hey guys,

yep next Monday is good! I have to go out just after 1 though so hope you guys don't mind if I kick you out then am totally looking forward to it, I don't mind making a cake or something But if someone wants to bring something as well they are more than welcome

Gutted you can't come Renee, was looking forward to seeing you and Jayden

So should we make a confirmed list?

Meetup 15th March 11am @ Bexs
Lexiesmumma (Bex)

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:22pm
we could make it 1030am if that is a better time for everyone.

I will be there thats for sure.

Bex
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:47pm
I think keep it at 11, two hours will be fine I'm sure, otherwise Lexie will also probably end up very grumpy as well! Wont have Antz around to take her and try to get her to sleep either so I reckon 11-1 hope thats cool with everyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>