FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBD not so easy - this is overshare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:12pm

Andi c, so long as there is sperm coming out you have as much chance as anyone to get preg - barring medical probs.  I say this because .... I have had 2 wee sweet girls & the frequency of bding was almost non existant! Also DH (god I hope he never gets on here to read this lol)  which also be a factor for your dh is that he is extremely sensitive & we have the problem of premature ej. & I think he is a little self consious (sp) about it & "men dont talk about things like that" .... as for positions  OMG The_Stuarts!!! there are 4 or 5!!! Someone needs to talk to my hubby .... no only kidding - I think its just a bit of low confidance but in saying that  wwe still managed to have babies and are continuing to try!!!  You are lucky that you are able to talk to your DH, it should make things a little eaiser  and good luck on all the practicing and trying new positions!!!

Oh yeah, the lying on back after you bing on top does work!!

Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
Sponsored Links

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 10:41pm
My DH gave me a copy of the KISS Kamasutra book, how's that for keen ;)
TTC #2
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:52am
Originally posted by TraceyA TraceyA wrote:

My DH gave me a copy of the KISS Kamasutra book, how's that for keen ;)

Oh, TraceyA, do share any good ones you find - LOL!!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:20am
Originally posted by nzpiper nzpiper wrote:

I thought it was the other way around. "cut" lost the sensitivity? At least thats what the males complain about

Yeah thats what I thought, and my DF is uncut and he has a lot of feeling down there...
We watched a programe on that last year and men who have been cut have less feeling than men who havent.

If you are worried what I would suggest is, just have sex like normal, and then have him finish with you on top, and when you hop off lie down and put your feet up on the wall for half an hour, this is what I did after sex everytime even though DF had no probs finishing.
I can never "get mine" during sex, so I woulld get mine after Id finished putting my legs on the wall
The feet on the wall trick helps the sperm travel to where it needs to go.

Hope that helps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

I can never "get mine" during sex

OK so maybe I'm going off on a tangent here but... best positions for me to get mine are on top (with DH sitting up) and missionary. It's all to do with the mans pelvis rubbing against our area and if you're lucky with him inside he'll hit that one too.

Other positions we me facing outwards are usually used when I've had mine - thank you very much - and want to get him over and done with too.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:50am
she;s talking stretching though which is different to circumsion.. as far as 'getting yours' only 30% of women do during sex:) *I love this website you can just talk about whatever you like:) *
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:51am
My DH would be mortified if he knew half the things we discuss!!
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:57am
I find that I can't "get mine" without the help of a vibrating buddy ;) (just thought I'd add to kawww's love of talking about it all). I find that on top is the best and I can "get mine" at least twice before he "gets his" - in this house we have a very strict rule that I get off before he does *grin* The best of the best though for me has to be doggy (I hate that name though). Can't say I've ever tried on my side, perhaps DH isn't quite the right length for that one (don't tell him I said that, men are so sensitive).
TTC #2
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:57am
i used to tell mine..btu he just made this face..and now he prefers i ask things on here cause he's sick of me asking 'silly' questions.....boo him!
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 9:04am
Ha ha TraceyA. We have that unspoken rule in my house too. It's a contest to see how many times I can get mine before he gets his. It's great for his ego and it's a game we both win!!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by The_Stuarts The_Stuarts wrote:

I can never "get mine" during sex

OK so maybe I'm going off on a tangent here but... best positions for me to get mine are on top (with DH sitting up) and missionary. It's all to do with the mans pelvis rubbing against our area and if you're lucky with him inside he'll hit that one too.

Other positions we me facing outwards are usually used when I've had mine - thank you very much - and want to get him over and done with too.

Ive never been able to orgasm during sex. Dunno why, nothin works *shrugs*
Doesnt bother me though, we have other ways

Edited by Sheza

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:08pm

Ive never been able to orgasm during sex. Dunno why, nothin works *shrugs*

At 19 weeks pregnant (congrats) you are living proof that you don't need to orgasm during sex to become pregnant.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:05pm
i never have been able to either..but that doesnt stop it being achieved other ways...although the day we got pregnant i didnt....its just a theory about helping the sperm..though i did lie with bum up under a pillow for about 10 mins that day..
Mum to two amazing boys!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:13pm
I got told when Josh was younger (4) to get him to pull his foreskin back due to it being a bit 'tight' (by the doctor) I felt rather uncomfortable showing him so got my dad to (was a single mum) all fine now (well at least I think so since he's 14 no way i am going there LOL)
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:24pm
Ann, I can just see you having "that" conversation with a 14 year old, "take out the rubbish please, oh and have you pulled back your forskin lately?" rofl
TTC #2
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:31pm
i can't imagine trying to get jack to pull his skin back

i had never 'got mine' until i was DH....he couldn't believe i'd never O'd......the only way i can is on top, or with a vibrating buddy

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:36pm
yeah mine didnt believe that i couldnt either.. i think he's had women lying to him before..he didnt believe me when i said only 30% of women can through sex..lol..men ..so silly:)
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:24pm
Yeah, it's pretty funny how they think it's all down to them - so self centered.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:43pm
yeah and he was like..umm no i dont think they would have been lying..:) hehe.. umm no honey of course not..:) you always got women in the 30%:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 5:12pm

well i just have to put my 10cents worth in. I must be weird cause i get one everytime and it still took me two years to get pregnant (ok and ive got PCOS too). But we also have the rule of Ladies first in our house LOL but nine times outta 10 we do the same time......

Anyways back onto the topic (LOL) DH was naturally cut but we had the big debate as to whether Mr T should be done. Well he hasnt cause a) only starship will do it for medical reasons only b) after the first 3 months there is a high cost (round about 3,000 from memory) also you dont have to get the child to pull it back to wash as being a typical male they will do this naturally . Only certain Drs will do it (i had a girl from coffee group get her boy done). there was a programme about it not long ago (think it was 20/20 or one of those programmes)

My thoughts would be that maybe there is another underlying issue here but if you are both communicating well on the subject then maybe it is something that a Dr could sort out and if your DH is real keen for a baby then im hoping that he will go for both of your sakes. I did the pillow thing as well no idea as to whether it helped or not....Best of Luck with it all

Edited by Monkey_Moos_Mum
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>