FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAKL Mums- Butterfly Creek Meetup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:57pm
Awww bummer!!! Lucky I checked as I was all worked up to come. Tuesday is my only day off so can't make it.
If anything changes can someone text me 0276865017
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:36pm
awww stink. well it has started raining here now so tomorrow is looking to b yuck as well. we shall deffinately organise another meet up at b/creek soon for those who can't make it. if we go to sylvia park neeks, i tend to train in too. it's actually cheaper from here than driving and Vincent loves it.

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:00pm
Anybody want to go to Greenlane Mc'd's instead tomorrow they have a McCafe and a playground for the kids. I'll check back before I go to bed if anyone is keen to start a quick thread about it (kind of last minute so doesn't matter if it doesn't happen) But I'm all worked up to go out for a coffee somewhere now.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:40pm
Shaz is Sylvia park close to where you are? Maybe next Tuesday we should do Sylvia park ....or at least one tuesday so you can make it since it's your day off work?

I think theres 3-4 of us keen on Sylvia.

Sparkle whereabouts are you situated, and what days are you free? Man I wish there was a day we all weren't working and were able to get together!!!
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:41pm
ah well off to bed will see what happens in the morning might just have to go for my usual wonder around the mall ho hum at least they have coffee.

We posted at the same time Steph.
Can't do it next Tuesday already have plans for then. Never mind, not good at getting to these meet ups.

Edited by shaz

[/url]
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:28am
I can do Sylivia Park! Though I am limited with days i can make, usually can't do Monday, Tusday, Thursday and every second Friday - but if it is oganised for a day I am free i would love to come!
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:38am
I might come if its at Sylvia park too
Will keep my eyes here and see
Isaac is 6, Ethan is 4, Rico is 2 and Hunter is almost 1!
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:32pm
Well turns out the weather wasn't so bad after all so it could have gone ahead. Would have been nice to go somewhere different for a change.

[/url]
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:46pm
Bummer this didn't go ahead today.. would of been nice to hang out in good company while sipping a hot chocolate
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:07pm
Def not cool, one lesson I've learnt today is NEVER base plans around weather forecasts....never never never. Excuse me while I crawl under a rock and die of shame & embarrassment for even making the mere suggestion that we postpone ladies

No doubt mother nature will serve us with some nasty stormy weather tomorrow just to rub it in. But oh well, there will be plenty of opportunities for meet & greets in the future! No point stewing.

I'm Sorry.

ETA: Lucas & I will still be toddling along to B/Creek tomorrow as planned so anyone wanting to tag along still is more than welcome

Edited by Mum2Lucas
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:30pm
hey I just remembered I am hosting this weeks coffee group tomorrow so wont be able to make it anyway! hope you girls have a good time though!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:13pm
We're still planning on going too Steph, see you there!

Neeks - do you still want a ride?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:38pm
Oh stink! Wed is usually our free day but we have an appt in the morning. Have fun!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:43pm
Lauren and I will be making it tomorrow!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:03pm
Cool Nicole!
ETA: was gonna say that I bet Lauren has grown, but I hear more importantly, her mummy has shrunk!

Edited by Maya
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:25pm
can't wait to meet some of you tomorrow. stink how some of you can't make it! Fiona, wish you could come, would be nice to meet you finally. lol. considering our kids are the same age. lol.
Well, we will be there. look for the lil boy with a white bandage on his head and that will be us! lol. poor baby had a bit of an accident today. but at least you will know who we are :)

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:35am
Well looks like I am not going to make it now. DH needs a hand at work and I can't really say no.

I hope to make the next meet up though!
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:07am
Sorry I couldn't make it today, I have a nasty head cold and a bought of gastro to go with it

I went to bed at 8p and slept right through, so I must of been feeling cruddy cause normally I wouldn't sleep that long if I can help it.

Hope you all had/have and awesome time The weather has put lots of sunshine on for you
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:18pm
Chonny, Steph and I had fun, and Fiona joined us for a while, it was cool. Kids had fun in the playground and it was just a nice, cruisy day.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:26pm
and awesome weather for it once the sun finally hit our table so when's the next one?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>