FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 694>
Author
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:49pm
Just realised I am the first one in our thread to be overdue..sulking now.

Sponsored Links

canuckmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuckmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:51pm
Aww Genie... It'll be your turn really soon. Sooner than me!!

Now, go for a walk!!!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:55pm
hope Richard is sending a group txt the moment you have a very peaceful natural birth with no pain!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:59pm
lol..its been far too hot (and today windy) to go for a walk here. Actually have been hiding at home as the tourists have hit town its just soo busy with all the ones going out to Kaiteriteri.

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:00pm
Genie I'm sure I'll be joining you in in the overdue group
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:17pm

Genie, I know how you feel with the lack of patience.  I am SO BORED because I cant find anything to amuse myself as all I want is to not be pregnant now. 

I have a friend coming to visit tomorrow so I have decided that after the initial hour of catch up I can go into labour and she can wait till my parents arrive while I go to Dunedin.  Tomorrow works for me.  Other than that bubs will have to hold on till Thursday.  Sound reasonable?

Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:23pm
Totally reasonable Nikki!
At least I am not afraid of being induced..It all went really well when I was induced with Amy,,less than 3 hours from beginning to end. And if it happens then I at least get to go over to Nelson without being in labour for the journey. Its just the waiting and trying to keep myself amused in the meantime..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 7:55am

Just updating you all to say....no updates yet!    I checked my phone everytime I got up to pee....nothing!  She is keeping us in suspense alright.  Hopefully she has her baby by now.

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:23am
Yeah I wish Pains got to 5 mins apart and had to breathe through them and then they just slowly got further apart and less painful. Didn't get to sleep until gone 4am though which is just awesome. Have just got up as am still having the odd pain or two but nothing that strong but I wasn't getting much sleep so thought I would get up and then try and have a nap later.
I am not very happy at all, my stupid stupid body, at this rate I'm gonna be completely knackered out before I even go into active labour.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:53am
awww marissa     what a little ratbag!!!
charli did the same to me the day before she was born....here's hoping it'll pick up again soon

edited because i wrote 'the day before I was born'

Edited by jack_&_charli

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:10am
Oh Marisa!!!!  That is SO ANNOYING!!!  but it must be doing something.  What did your MW say.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:12am
I haven't spoken to her, it didn't get bad enough to make the call. Not much point phoning her this morning as nothing much is happening and I would probably just get told to wait.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:54am
Well HAPPY DUE DAY!!!!  There is still time.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 10:16am
I reckon it's all just a conspiracy, I'm probably not even pregnant. I have decided not to believe I am in labour until he is crowning now

Well I feel like crap, I suppose that is what happens when you only have four hours of broken crappy half sleep. Just put Spencer down to see if he will have a nap as he woke up at 5am for some bizaar reason, then I might take the dogs out for a walk see if I can clear my head a bit.
I really hope this doesn't happen every for the next 2 weeks and then I still have to get induced, cos that would really suck the big one.

Blankney94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankney94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:13am

Congrats Brabsie on your new arrival - can't wait to see photos!

Marisa I can sympathise with you.  Last night from about 9 pm I had BH in the back as well as the front, with nausea so thought "this must be it!".  My belly was contorting into all sorts of interesting shapes and bubs was having a good dance in there.  It continued until about 4 am until I could stand it no longer - got a heat pack and then the pain subsided away.  Grrr!

I don't know if this is meant to continue until my due date (fortnight!) or if this is a sign of impending action earlier.

On the good news front, Leo the leaf savaging Russian Blue caught his first bird this morning! 

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:19pm
Yay for your cat Sarah

I think with all the false labour i've had it probably means nothing, I hope I'm wrong though and you have your baby early. My midwife did tell me that all the false labour should make the real labour shorter so I suppose that is at least something.

Just took the dogs out and feel a bit better, I don't think the dogs were too impressed though, normally I frog march them everywhere but today we had to stroll and then once at the park I had to sit down, one of them was so confused she came and sat on the bench with me...lol

LG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:22pm
Oh the exciting thing about being away and not being able to get on here very much is theres always new babies when i log on - congratulations to the new mummies!
Cuppatea and Sarah - i hope something happens for you both soon. And Genie and Lea too, being overdue doesnt sound fun, just being pregnant at the moment isnt that much fun, im too impatient but theres no sign of Kaelin coming any time soon.

Angel Baby Aug '12, Feb '13
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:46pm
Awww Marissa!!! Sounds like what I had with Caden, and I feel for you, it really does suck! I was so angry at my stupid body aswell.
I hope your little bubba doesnt make you wait for too much longer and that it doesnt do a Caden!

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:16pm
Awww Marisa that sucks, fingers crossed next time it starts its the real thing.

Nothing new to report here.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:33pm

Nothing new here except bubs movements have really slowed down!  But on the bright side, we have someone lined up to watch Tom.  She works with DH and has offered and came round to see the house and work out what is what.  So that is good. She lives 1 min away.  Had 3 boys of her own and is lovely.  So she can hold the fort till my parents get back from where ever they are.

I need to finish packing my bag.  but cant be arsed.  Made a yummy chocolate brownie that is so full of choclate and sugar...YUMMMMMMMMM

Ok, back to reading the paper on all fours....good arent I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 694>