FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 733>
Author
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:23pm
Hugs to both golfy and tinytawnykitten
I agree its really tough that they wont do anything till you have had 3 mc. If only they knew what it felt like.

Welcome to mummyhowell2b.
Rachel i also have that problem it totally freaks me out and i need to find a bathroom really really quickly to check!
Sponsored Links

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:29pm
ohhh forgot to say finally got 2nd hcg result back from last friday and it was 11,075! Yey feel heaps happier now
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:30pm
Welcome MummyHowell2B! Hope you have a good 9 months (ish!)

I get that too Rachel. I also had it with my boys, so, while it does freak me out a little bit, I've learnt that it's usually ok! Still go to the loo more often though, and not just because stupid pregnancy hormones make you!

Am currently on the hunt for a midwife. Was have 2nd thoughts about going with the one I had for my boys, as she turned out a little unreliable with #2. But tried calling her and can't get hold of her and she's not returning calls, so screw her, I'm going somewhere else. If she's going to be that difficult at this stage then I'd hate to think what she'd be like for the rest of the time! I've got one that I'm going to ring tomorrow, so hopefully I like her, and she has space for me. How's everyone else going on that front?
Suzieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:49pm
Hi all, I'm new here just done a HPT and got a dark positive, My DH and I have been trying for 3 months so am over the moon about it happening so fast - we are both very impaitent
Suzieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:50pm
Oh my ticker didn't work!!
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:24pm
Welcome MummyHowell2B and Suzieq!

I've been ultra tired and a little queasy at times, but the worst thing at the moment is the indigestion
I went into a pharmacy today, and asked for an antacid safe for pregnancy, they gave me some Titralac tablets. Hopefully they do their work!

Dating scan booked for Friday, can't wait!
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:36pm
Awww big Hugs Gofly and TTk. Sooo sorry to hear!

Welcome Mummy Howell and Suzieq. Hope you have a H&H pg.

Suzie with your ticker, when it gives you the link options you need to copy the IMG one. HTH
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:40pm
1st - Catcase - Its going to be a surprise!
1st - Mama -
3rd - Shannon - Will be finding out!
4th - Cathrine - Haven't decided yet!
5th - Whitewave - Haven't decided yet!
6th - Mummytrack - Will be finding out!
6th - Tigerish - Its going to be a surprise!
8th - Mayday -
10th - Queenbean - Will be finding out!
10th - Babaymoo - Will be finding out!
12th - Margs - Its going to be a surprise!
12th - Lilmisspink - Will be finding out!
15th - Rianna - Its going to be a surprise!
15th - Rachel25 - Its going to be a surprise!
17th - MummyHowell2B -
22nd - Gaudjen - Its going to be a surprise!

Gofly Angel Baby
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:57pm
Welcome to March Mummies MummyHowell2B and Suzieq!!!!!

Went to see my GP today so got a form for my first antenatal bloods and another one for an early scan. Going to wait til at least next week for the scan though, with my history I'm not too keen on rushing into the scans

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:12pm
Hi girls, I just got a BFP this morning... I'm assuming I will be in this thread, although I'm not absolutely sure as I've only had one AF since my little daughter was born this February!!

I'm sorry to hear about the bubbas that didn't stick

And lots of sticky dust for the rest of you lovely ladies!

I'm off to see the Dr tomorrow morning to get some bloods done and hopefully order up a dating scan.
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:39am
Welcome MummyHowell2B, Suzieq and LittleBug! How exciting!!!

Glad I'm not the only one with "that problem" hehe

I really really really wanted to tell my mum and brother last night when we went out to dinner with them, but DH wouldn't let me! Glad about that now though because I really should wait till after seeing a healthy scan (touch wood) before telling our families, don't want to get everyone excited again if all is not well

Yay about your hcg levels Shannon, and good luck with your scan queenbean!

Hope everyone has a lovely day
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 10:05am
Big welcome to the new ladies ongrats on ur BFPs YAY

I'm glad you posted about that "feeling wet" issue i'm another one who's like that at the mo. i pop off to the loo just to check cos it does feel a bit suspect.

I'm feeling alot better than yesterday Yay for that.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:58am
I had my BT at the Dr this morning, and got some anti-emetics prescribed as I've started throwing up already... I'm so scared of getting hyperemesis again!

The Dr made me feel a lot better about it all though, the pregnancy was a bit of a shock and I'm trying to get my degree finished... anyway she said she would help me as much as possible so that I feel well enough to keep studying. Yay! I'm trying to stay positive about it all and not to let the thought of my last pregnancy get me down.

I remember a lot of "fluid" down there with my other pregnancy but haven't noticed it so much this time around, so far.

Yay for feeling better today, lilmisspink!!

It's hard not to tell anyone, huh Rachel25!! I'm dying to tell everyone, in fact I told some random lady at the bus stop yesterday because I was a bit overwhelmed about it all. I can't wait for my parents to contact me so I can tell them (they are in Europe at the moment and I'm having trouble getting through to them).

Edited by LittleBug
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:22pm
Congrats Little Bug!! I remember you getting pregnant with Chloe last year when I was TTCing too!! Your bubbas will be nice and close!!!

Sorry you're feeling sick, me too My doctor gave me a script yesterday for Maxillon but trying to stay off that as long as possible.

Hope everyone is doing OK!!

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:44pm
I remember you too, queenbean what's maxillon? I can't remember what I got prescribed, some long weird name... but it's being delivered tonight by our pharmacist. Luckily I'm feeling okay since this morning so fingers crossed that I won't need the pills after all.

And yeah, the babies will be close in age, lol. I feel like I've been forever pregnant, 5 months is not a long enough break, haha!! How did this happen (it's okay, that was a rhetorical question)

Oh my goodness, we will have to start thinking of baby names. Last time we had names pre-chosen from way before we got preg, lol, so it wasn't really something I thought about.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:08pm
well i'm back to feeling yucky again i just abut threw up in the car before i'm tempted to start on the maxalon (was priscribed it while ttc) but will hold out for as long as i can.It has another name which is what is on my pottle of pills its Metoclopramide.
i was also give stemitil in my last 2 pregs as wll as cyclazine via iv. i'm trying to think positively as i so want not to get hyperemisis again so i know how u feel LittleBug.
Well my digital camera just decided to die so willbr getting a new one on friday was thinking of an olympus one the sales people say they're really good any one had any experience with that brand my dead one is a panasonic and has lasted 2 yrs i thought it would of lasted alot longer its not as tho we've thrashed it.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:14pm
metoclopramide, that's the stuff!

how many kids have you got, lilmisspink, and how many pregnancies have you had? Did you get hyperemesis for all of them? Sucks that you were feeling terrible... I used to keep icecream containers everywhere, lounge, bedroom, car, etc.

Sucks about the camera, I would hate if mine broke. I love mine though, it's a really great camera (Lumix)
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:29pm
Ooh hyperemesis sounds nasty hope you ladies feel better really soon!

I've been feeling a bit grumpy today lol, it seemed like everytime I left my desk to go to the loo, I'd come back and my boss was sitting there playing spider solitaire on my computer (she deleted it off her computer so she wouldn't play it all the time) it used to be funny, but now she is on there at least twice everyday, and it's soooooooo annoying!! I mean come on, there are two people away today, she could go on their computers, why does it have to be mine all the time!!????!

*grumble over* hehe she's left for the day now so I don't have to glue my bum to my seat just so she won't go on my machine, hehe

don't know how I'm going to stay awake for shooting tonight! I go with my dad, and don't get home till about 11pm. But seeing he doesn't know I'm pregnant yet I won't be able to moan to him about it hehehe! I'm so tempted to tell him, but DH has put his foot down

Edited by rachel25
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:54pm
i've had 3 pregs thisis #4 i didn't get hg wth my dd but with both my boys i did.Lost alot of weight which isn't a bad thing lol.
Yep i had containers everywhere as well then i got lots of sick bags given to me from the hospital.Oh the joys of it all.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:58pm
Hope ms holds off for you girls that are extra prone to it! I've been very hungry the last few days and feeling tired but no other ms symptons other than feeling a bit off. Long may this continue!

My camera is a sony and is very good, although I think sony sometimes costs more. Canon is good too!

Littlebug, your Chloe is very cute :) You are going to be busy with your babies so close together in age!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 733>