FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 733>
Author
Babaymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babaymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:54pm
Hey whitewae. that would be awesome alot of my friends a preggy at the mo but 3 of them are all due end og aug start of sept so its great to have someone going thrugh it same time :)

Rianna08 you wrote about ginger and fish pills....what are they exactly and where to buy from please?

This 12 weeks is so hard i have previously had a miscarriage and did the know m tiny bubba had passed away till my 1st scan so i really really nervous to meet with my midwife on saturday

Fingers crossed everything is ok!! :S
Sponsored Links

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:09pm
Babymoo I take ginger to stop MS and I take Fish supplements because I dont eat fish so need the omega 3 replacement.

I just bought them from the pharmacy. I have the Natures own Travel Well Ginger and the Blackwells Fish tablets. I dunno if the fish helps with MS, I just take them all at the same time for convenience
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:08am
Morning everyone.
Am at home today as my youngest is sick with a tummy bug and his caregiver doesn't want to touch him! Lol - don't blame her! I'd try not to right now too. But at least I've only got the one at home as my older one is healthy as beans, so he can be shipped off at least!
Am feeling very queazy today. M/s didn't set in until 6 weeks with my boys, and I'm only 4, so seems VERY unfair! Although, if it starts early, then hopefully it will stop early too... Better not be that bug that my son has.... GRRRR.
Hope everyone has a good day.
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:12am
Haha, Gaudjen I'm hoping that too! M/S started 2 weeks earlier this time too, so I'm hoping it won't last as long!!

GoflyNZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoflyNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:47am
Hi everyone,

It is with great sadness that I will have to leave our happy group of March Mums. Thought I was getting MS yesterday as I was feeling so grotty & nauseous, but ended up bleeding quite badly. Rested on Dr.'s advice, but unfortunately miscarried (again) yesterday afternoon. I have just done another preggie test to make sure, and now it is negative

Second consecutive MC but they don't even check you out till after no 3. As I am nearly 40 I don't know if I can wait that long, only to go through the trauma again... so unfair

I wish you all good luck with your pregnancies, and hope you all have happy, healthy babies next year...

Claire x

Edited by Gofly
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:32pm
Oh no Claire, I am sooo sorry, please take care of yourself.

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:02pm
Aww so sorry to hear that Claire

I wish the doctors could do something for you sooner. The people who make these decisions obviously haven't lost a baby themselves or they would realise it is cruel to make someone go through it THREE times before they help them

I wish you all the best, and hope you get your healthy baby really soon
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:23pm
1st - Catcase - Its going to be a surprise!
1st - Mama -
3rd - Shannon - Will be finding out!
4th - Cathrine - Haven't decided yet!
5th - Whitewave - Haven't decided yet!
6th - Mummytrack - Will be finding out!
6th - Tigerish - Its going to be a surprise!
8th - Mayday -
10th - Queenbean - Will be finding out!
10th - Babaymoo - Will be finding out!
12th - Margs - Its going to be a surprise!
12th - Lilmisspink - Will be finding out!
15th - Rianna - Its going to be a surprise!
15th - Rachel25 - Its going to be a surprise!
22nd - Gaudjen - Its going to be a surprise!

Gofly Angel Baby

Edited by rachel25
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:31pm
Thoughts are with you Golfy
DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:01pm
Oh Golfy, you poor thing. Hugs to you! Don't give up though, I'm sure you will hold your own baby someday soon.

Take care

4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:04pm
So sorry golfy!!!

They won't even check you out earlier due to your age? Lots of other things are made shorter for over 35s - like waiting for IVF and how long you ttc until they intervene. Maybe try another doc and see if they'll look into it now?

Look after yourself and take care.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by rachel25 rachel25 wrote:

Aww so sorry to hear that Claire

I wish the doctors could do something for you sooner. The people who make these decisions obviously haven't lost a baby themselves or they would realise it is cruel to make someone go through it THREE times before they help them

I wish you all the best, and hope you get your healthy baby really soon

big hugs to you Claire:( in chch when i had my DandC they tested the baby for me so if you have a DandC they do check it out for you.
Mum to two amazing boys!
Babaymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babaymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:56pm
Aw Golfy im so sorry to hear that :( wish you all the best sweetiexxx
tinytawnykitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinytawnykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:34pm
I'm out, my little bean didn't stick. Haven't done a test but got AF full on with cramps etc. Hoep you all have a H&H 9 months.

BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:38pm
awww Golfy i'm sooo sorry to hear of ur loss
my thoughts r with u and ur family.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
catcase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:48pm
huge  to you Golfy at such a sad time

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:55pm
aww tinytawnykitten how horrible for you too will be looking out for you in the due in April thread! There should be one soon

Is anyone else feeling really wet *down there*? TMI. I keep feeling wet then my heart sinks and I think to myself "here we go, I'm bleeding, it's all over now" and go to the loo, and there's nothing there! You have no idea how many heart attacks I have each day

Edited by rachel25
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

tinytawnykitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinytawnykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:01pm
Thanks I hope so.

Babaymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babaymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:37pm
Aw tinytawnykitten thats so sad fingers crossed for you too xxxx

Rachel i know what you mean i have the same problem but to shy to ask in here lol. Its very annoyind but so good when you go check its all ok

MummyHowell2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyHowell2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:10pm
hi girls, found out I'm pregnant, due 17 March (St Paddy's Day!). Went to the docs tonight and got my blood tests done. My first baby, here's hoping I can get past the first trimester!

Edited by MummyHowell2B
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 733>