FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 733>
Author
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:18pm
hehe Ali, I have spent most of the day on Farmtown.

Cody went to sleep at 3pm, woke up 45min later crying, went back to sleep at 4pm woke up again 45mins later then fell asleep on the seat in front of the fire for an hour and half or so. Think I might let him sleep there during the day as he seems to sleep better, wonder if it is because he is propped up.

I hope that Angus gets better soon Manda. Must be horrible to have a sick baby. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Cody doesn't get sick this winter. But I guess that depends on if one of us gets sick or not.

Was just talking to mum and she went to the op shop today and got Cody even more toys .

Better go and get Cody bathed before he gets to tired or hungry.
Sponsored Links

catcase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:29pm
Manda hope Angus is better soon, so not fair for them to be so sick when little.  Sending you big hugs

music_mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:30pm
ok girls, I'm trying to post some photos again (have had 2 failed attempts in the photo gallery) I am trying to take them from facebook. What do I need to do???
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:43pm
Vanessa, go to the enlarged version of the photo on facebook, right click on the photo, click properties then highlight the location, starts with http:// or something (make sure you highlight from the top down because on mine there are more letters that aren't displayed). THEN copy that location, press the little tree icon, paste into that and then post!
Have I made it more confusing? Lol
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:50pm
Yay Rachel it worked, thanks

Now get ready for the photo influx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:51pm

Our little musician in the making

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:52pm

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs123.snc1/5300_124850978979_721493979_3033255_1459585_n.jpg

Cheeky!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:53pm

Here's cheeky again!
Mamma2N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamma2N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:03pm
hehe, snap Vanessa, have just seen these pics on FB.. Bellissime!!!
speaking of which - so nice to have more friends, thanks ladies!
queenb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:29pm
hey anna i've added you too

great pics vanessa!! wow sophia loves her bathtime! hmm get her to have a word with miss L. She doesn't like them one bit!

Manda, sorry to hear Angus is sick, poor boy. Sending healthy vibes your way.

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:56pm
Aww, poor Angus, hope you get better soon, lil guy!
Cam got my cold again, so he's been a bit upset today, but at least he's not nearly as congested as me. And thankfully he has no temperature, so it shoudn't take long to go away.

Anna, I've sent a Facebook request too - Jen van der Lubbe.

Hugs to the babies that are teething - Campbell still hasn't popped any through yet, I keep expecting it.

Shannon, which SPACE group did you get into? We're going to the one in Opoho.
Panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:12am
Get well soon vibes to Cam, Angus and to you Amanda - hope you all get over your bugs really quickly

I wonder how Roman is getting on....anyone heard?

Love the pics Vanessa - she a little cutey love the bath one!!

Sounds like our baby's are getting some longer sleeps in now - yay.... we had a text book day yesterday 3 hour sleep in the morning, 1 hour early afternoon, then 1.5 hours late afternoon (longest afternoon one for MONTHS!!) then last night put him down at 7.30 and he slept soundly till 6.10 this morning and to really put the icing on the cake i went to bed at 7.50 so i have had the most sleep in one stretch in about a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez it is cold this morning...

Salz I hope you have a really good weekend up here!! and i hope Sam is good for you and gives out some nice cuddles....

Edited by Panda
Panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:19am
just saw this on Angelina FB status update from yesterday...

Surgery was cancelled 2day due 2 no free bed in intensive care (picu) for roman aftr surgery..but bed expectd 2 b avail 2mrw so operatn bookd fr 8.30am - fingers crossed!

queenb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:50am
wow JP you are a !!

Salz are u in akl? bugger we shouldve organised a get together. well if you're around grey lynn way, pm or facebook me
sarahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 9:03am
WOW its cold, just hung the washing out and my fingers are numb!

Its a lovely sunny day so we are going to drive to the beach and go for a walk, packing a picnic too Floyd has been back in bed 20 minutes so hopefully by the time he wakes up the sun would have warmed things up.

Well must go and have a shower and get the picnic ready, hope everyone has a great day.
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 9:07am
Well done JP.

Cody took his bottle last night with hardly any fuss at all. So DP got to feed him, and then DP got him to sleep . Took him about an hour but he did it. He ended up taking Cody into bed with him and I then moved him to his cot when he was really relaxed. Cody woke up an hour later but went back to sleep with no fuss whatsoever. But he did wake up at 3.30 and 5.30 as usual.

What a lovely day it is. Though had a major frost that is still around. Should be able to get out into the garden today, but then the ground might be a little hard and frozen.

DP has gone off hunting, will be pretty cold in the bush.
Only had to get up once for the cat last night, so even though I went to bed close to midnight (I blame Farmtown) I feel pretty rested.

I made choc self-saucing pudding last night and put sliced banana in the bottom of it. It was so yummy, though could have done with a bit more choc flavour.
Kristy82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristy82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 9:57am
Oh I am so angry with DH at the moment. I just feel like kicking and screaming or smashing something.

Sorry for the rant but I need to get it out of my system so I will try to keep this short and simple.

Everything has been building up, well for me anyway. DH seems to bottle things up and not let out what he thinks until its too late and by then he is not reasonable. I hate it how he thinks it such and effort and refuses to take his daughter to swimming lessons on a Wednesdays at 5.30pm (99% of the time I will take her but on Wednesday Cooper was due for a feed, I had not expressed). DH has not even bothered with bottle feeding Cooper my EBM so now I find it difficult to go out even if I have EBM cause I know that Cooper might not take it from his own father. This morning DH had organised to go on a working bee at his work mates farm as they have an open home tomorrow as they are selling (funny how he will help out his work mate with a working bee however not lift a finger at home other then cooking tea maybe twice a week!). He was taking DD with him which is great but oh he had no intentions on taking DD to Gymnastics this morning which was at 9.30am (which he usually does anyway). By this time I was fuming and said so should we cancel her Swimming and Gymnastic lesson as it is such a hassle for us to take her and Cooper won't take a bottle from you. He did not reply.... Actually that is what really pisses me off, when he does not reply and when he tries to talk to me as if everything is honky dory when it's clearly not.

I ended up letting him know that it was not honky dory and I am sick of him not talking and letting me know what he is thinking.

There is so much more behind this but I feel better already writing it.

I am going to go and clean the house cause that's what I do when I am angry.

I will try and pop on later and post a more happier post when I am in a better frame of mind.

MrsH23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:25am

Big hugs ladies, sounds like there are a few of you that really need them!!!!

I hope there is some good news about Roman today and they are able to do his surgery, must be very hard to have to deal with that.

Sorry to hear of the other sick bubba's, Ryan has a snuffle and doesn't like lying down too much cause he can't breathe properly but thankfully he's been sleeping ok at night, I think the vaporiser helps.

Kriaun, vent away!! I hope things are better for you this afternoon!

We managed to sell my car yesterday, for a bit less than we hoped but hey can't complain really seeing as it needed a couple of minor repairs. Now DH is out spending the $$ on parts for the Kingswood. I'm getting really excited about it now cause I'll be the one driving it

Oh and yay for good sleeps!!!!

Right better get out of my pj's before Ryan wakes up for a feed again!!
Lisa mummy to Ryan
queenb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:57am
Hey ladies just saw on facebook Roman has just gone into surgery. so if we could all send our love, thoughts & prayers his way

Edited by belindajane
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 733>