FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 733>
Author
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:06pm
Yay Rianna we're due date buddies!!

I've been quite tired too and feeling too! Hope that's not morning sickness starting already, lol! But if it means there is a healthy baba growing, then bring it on!!!!

Sorry for TMI, but is anyone else getting way more CM than usual?? I've just noticed it yesterday and today hehehe

Oh and Rianna, I've been having AF type cramps too. Please please please don't be AF!!!!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Sponsored Links

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:11pm
Oh I don't eat fish either, except for tuna casseroles once in a while. Maybe I should get some omega3 things too...
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:29pm
Hmm, maybe i should get the omega 3 too. I dont eat fish either, i have so many allergies to food that im already on a calcium replacement and i have a Gluten free diet so i guess 1 more tablet wont make too much of a difference
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 7:56pm
Hehe Rach yay date twins I was looking at your chart and couldnt work out why you were only 4 weeks. Is your due date worked out from your ov date??

Yeah Ive been checking to make sure AF hasnt arrived today as well.

Hehe thanks Mel. Ive been reading the FF Pregnancy and its really cool. I love how it tells you what baby is doing each week as well as Mum
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 7:58pm
For some reason my ticker is saying Im 4w1d?? Not too sure why but I am only 4 weeks. Ive checked the due date I entered and its definitely the 15 march, so I dunno. Ah well.

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 8:54am
Your ticker says 4 weeks 1 day now, same as mine
It's hard to explain, but coz I didn't ovulate till day 23 of my cycle, it makes my due date later. If I'd ov'd on day 14 like you're meant to, my due date would be like the 6th or something! So I have to pretend my last AF started on June 8th instead of May 31st or it will look like I'm further on than I actually am! (and that's why I thought you were due on the 14th coz you ov'd a day before me according to your chart.)

Ahh I'm not very good at explaining things hehe. Hope you know what I'm talking about
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:55am
Welcome to OB lilmisspink, you will be an old hand at this 4th time round!!

Hope everyone is feeling OK, I have started to feel a little nauseous already but appetite hasn't been affected yet!!

Had my 30th on Saturday, and the fake drinking went well except for one guy who kept trying to drag me up to the bar all night for shots! Luckily I was able to fend him off!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:14am
Great that your party went well queenbean! And that no one suspected anything hehehe.
We managed to see both sets of my parents without spilling the beans. When we see DH's parents it will be interesting seeing as his dad asks me every time I see him if I have any good news for him yet! Will have to come up with something that isn't an outright "no" (people can always tell when I'm lying) but doesn't give it away. We don't even want to tell our parents till we've seen a heartbeat on a scan!! (touch wood)

Just been and had my first blood test, will have the 2nd one on Wednesday. I wonder if I can ring up for the results later or if I have to wait till my doc is in on Thursday to find out... Geez I'm impatient!

Hope everyone is doing well

Edited by rachel25
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

mayday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:20am
hi guys, how are you all doing?
you all excited????
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 1:58pm
lilmisspink we are due date buddies too.

Don't worry too much about the AF like cramps girls it is normal. Its all the muscles stretching and the the embryo planting its self in the uterine wall.

We told both sets of parents but told them not to mention anything to the siblings yet.

Rachel are you having a MW or OB?? What part of Wellington are you??
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:30pm
Hey Margs, I live in Newlands and work in CBD. I'm not sure about MW or OB yet. I rang one MW place last week and got told I'm not pregnant if I'm due on March 15th and to ring back when I am pregnant so won't be going there! I was talking to my mum a while ago and told her I'd probably find a midwife once I get pregnant, and she said that if I went with an OB she would pay for it. So I'm thinking about it... I'm guessing you have an OB with having IVF?

What about everyone, are you going for a MW or OB?

Hi Mayday, I'm kinda excited hehe. Trying not to get too carried away like last time, but it's still fun thinking that there's a wee person growing inside you eh
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:14pm
Rachel - Oh my goodness how rude was that lady!!!!
Im having midwifes here and in Dunedin they both seem really nice. I guess just find someone who your comfortable with MW or OB they are going to be around for the next wee while and they will be seing private things!!

Mayday - im super excited!!! We have scan on thursday and plan to tell our family once we have seen everything is ok!

Queenbee - Glad to hear your party went well
SquishysMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquishysMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:33pm
Looks like I'm in here - we are rather unexpectedly pregnant! Apparantly due 4th March. The shock is wearing off I think, although DH still looks a little like a stunned mullet .

Currently overseas, will be back in AKL in August, so will have to contact a MW from over here to make sure we get one.

Still panicking a little...
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 4:06pm
I'm excited, yep an old hand now lol even tho its still very exciting.
its going to be a new experience having a bub in march, my other 3 are Aug/sept babies.they all hav b-day close together.
Cool to be sharing a date with u margs.
I'll be having a Dr as my LMC well hopefully haven't rung yet.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 4:14pm
Congrats Cathrine!! I'm sure you'll be able to organise a midwife fine from overseas!

I'll definitely be having a midwife and an OB. I'm going to have the same midwife as last time as she knows my history and she's lovely. Will be getting 4-weekly scans from 8 weeks onwards through the OB.

We have decided to tell our families this weekend, waaaaay earlier than last time when we told them at about 12-13 weeks, after all the scans were "fine" and we thought everything was good. I figure there's no point in waiting so long this time as we'll probably need the emotional support early.

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 4:16pm
Shannon - 3rd
Cathrine - 4th
Mayday - 5th
Whitewave - 5th
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Margs - 12th
lilmisspink - 12th
Rianna - 15th
Rachel25 - 15th

Just adding Cathrine and updating Mayday. Hope that's right Mayday, just going from your ticker?

BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 5:03pm
Yay i rang my LMC and will go and get blood form on friday. Cool to get the ball rolling, makes it feel more real.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 5:09pm
Oh rachel how awful was that women.

None of the doctors at Wgtn FA delivery anymore and I live up the Kapiti Coast. There are a lovely bunch of MW up there who have space in March. So I will probably have one of them and mybe get a OB as well.

Does anyone know what a OB is worth?? I hear its not cheap???
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 5:55pm
I think it's in the region of $1500 - $3000 for an OB (last time I looked which was in Feb).

Congrats Cathrine! Wow we have a nice big list going already!

Well better start making dinner
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 8:50pm
Evening ladies

Congratulations Catherine. Hope you have a H&H pg.

Rach yep I know exactly what you mean re ov and your date. My date has worked out by my LMP which was the 9 June. I have a 27 day cycle not 28, so thats why Im the 15 March too. Otherwise if I had a normal 28 day cycle I'd be the 16th. DOes that make any sense?? Isnt it weird how they work out the dates.

I had my first bloods done today. I will have the results tomorrow afternoon and I can just ring up which is great.

I will be going under my GP here in Aus. You dont get assigned a MW for your entire pg so I'll just be seeing my GP. Unfortunately our health insurance doesnt cover an OB in pregnancy. Ive asked my sister to speak with her ex MW to see if I can see her when we get back to NZ in January.

Queenbean pleased you had a great birthday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 733>