FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 786>
Author
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:19pm
Me candy bear! We are trying from April! Which is next month! Wooooo so exciting. I'm one if these people that needs a project so with our wedding just 3 weeks away once it's done I'll be desperate to move to the next thing. FH is already trying to find me something to do so I don't drive him crazy
Sponsored Links

binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:31pm
Ticker says 1 month, 1 day!! Eeee!

Hopefully DH has a job by then! Then we will have TWO projects, seeing whether or not we can afford to buy a house/service a mortgage... if no, then next project is just babies. hehe

<
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:03pm
This is our first month trying, currently in my first 2WW :)
enelra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enelra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 12:22pm
Just waiting for AF to arrive then we will be in our first cycle of TTC#2! I said to DH last night that it was possibly last time he had to use protection lol.
If AF comes tomorrow and I get UTD first go, due date will be 1st Jan! Highly unlikely to get pregnant first go I know, but nice to dream haha

DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 9:46pm
Tuquel!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I saw in the TWW forum you have a BFP :) but I thought id say congrats on this one cause I don't want everyone to think I'm lurking without saying hi ;) Thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! So So exciting first try and everything :)
mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:31am
Tuquel yay!!!!! nov due date?? soo exciting!!

DJ KAF hows wedding prep????
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:53am
Wedding plans are going well mummiestheword. Im getting to the point where its lots of bills and organising and packing things up and stress. But good stress. We are renovating both bathrooms too as my future in laws arrive on the 3rd of April for the first time, so we want it to be nice.
Of course budget is tight cause of the wedding and emotions are high. But all in good sprits. 5 more days till I go on leave!!!! CANT WAIT! 
Im going to be lost when its all over :( Hopefully will have a BFP to cheer me up ;)
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 12:50pm
Oh thanks ladies, I just spotted this! I can't believe how quickly it has happened - literally our first month. We are both walking around in a daze and concentrating at work is impossible!

I'm planning to go to the doctor on Monday so imagine I'll get a confirmed EDD then but until then the online calculators tell my due date is 2nd December so just sneaking in!

I truly hope some of you will be joining me sooner rather than later!
enelra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enelra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 12:55pm
Congratulations Tuquel! Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Hoping to join you soon Tuquel. CD1 for me today so as soon as AF finishes we will be trying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 2:09pm
Aww tuequel cute a christmas baby!! you might be the first in the due dec 2014 group, how awesome!!! :)

DJ KAF wedding plans sound good i hear you on all the admin though! i remember the last weeks were CRAZY!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 7:28pm
Eeeee Tuquel!!!! Hurrah :D Congratulations

Edited by binklemouse - 27 March 2014 at 7:29pm

<
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2014 at 8:49am
Congrats Turquel So exciting - wow first month trying as well!!! Im in the 2ww as well now, but already tested a couple of times and got BFN so dont think its my month but im not in a hurry :)

Good luck to all those other ladies who are about to start trying!
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 5:40pm
Hi Ladies,

I have been very busy with work and have not been on here in ages! It is so exciting to see all the new people and hear everyone's updates. So exciting that some of you are now pregnant!!! I am coming off the pill this month and can't wait... But we probably won't start trying for a few more months... Still trying to convince the other half! Haha, I have to vent though... My sister-in-law just had her baby and used the name we have wanted for the past 4 years! Grrr. She knew we wanted it... She got the idea from us. We had asked her not to use it, along with her parents... But she still did! Feeling disappointed... Is that weird of me to be so upset about it? Oh a positive note, I am hoping everyone's pregnancies and countdowns are going well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:59pm
Bellaz that is so annoying!!

Names make me nervous now that we are getting close to needing to use one haha.

DH's brother and sister in law used my favourite name. Took me a while but I have moved on hehe and have convinced myself of reasons not to like it hehe. eg. it's very popular, something a little more unusual might be nice...

My brother is having a baby, due in September. His partner's family tend towards quite strange names so not sure what they'll go with!

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 7:56pm
I would be PISSED if come one used my name. Especially if I had asked them not to as I want to use it. Not that my name has been approved yet. FH says NO every time I bring it up. I figure eventually he'll come around and allow it. I hope :)
LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 8:38pm
DH didn't like the name either so he didn't care. I also thought about the prospect of not actually having a girl and having reserved a name so someone else didn't use it, but could've after all.

<
enelra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enelra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 9:20pm
ooh that would annoy me Bellaz! Especially since you had told them.

DJKaf, when you push that baby out, your DH will give you any name you want hehe. My DH was against my favourite girl name the whole pregnancy, then when I was in labour he said, ok if it's a girl we can call her Eliza

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 8:53am
OMG Bellaz i would be sooo annoyed especially when you spoke to them about the name! How freaking awkward! Hubby is one of 6 kids with 3 right into baby making at the moment.. so far four grandchildren for his mum...we will be having number 5 all going well so i have to get in quick with a name! One name i really liked has been taken but it wasnt the be all end all name so it is ok...but im scared that the rest will be taken haha.
mrsbaker86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbaker86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:27am
my hCG test came back negative.. :(

still no AF either..

i really thought i was :'(
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:33am
Oh no mrsbaker :( I've been thinking about you lots this morning. So disappointed for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 786>