FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 778779780781782 786>
Author
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 3:52pm
yup Mummyinc, my wee B is an April 30th baby too :) birthday twins! I was part of the April 2012 Due date group on here, and am still part of the FB group that came out of it. Such a lovely group of ladies!

that's a good positive attitude about AF making a comeback, B was 18 months before mine started to make an appearance, but I had the implant and it meant that I just spotted/bled for about 9 months so I got it taken out as I just couldn't handle the on-again/off-again bleeding all the time!! sorry, TMI i know lol
Sponsored Links

amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 4:40pm
Guess we fit here....... I am Amy and I am the non bio Mumma to a lovely 16 month old boy
My wife is going to try in June with our frozen embryo from our successful round of ivf in 2013.... So nervous as it will be our only shot to have number two.....
IVF 1- No embryos to transfer
IVF 2- BFN
IVF 3- BFP, miscarriage at 7 weeks
IVF 4- BFP, Joshua born 15/12/2013 and one frozen embryo
FET- CP
IVF 5- Baby number 2 due 21/2/2017 and 1 frozen embryo ❤
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 7:58pm
Nannikin, i didn't think there was another April 30th baby!? I was on the Fb group too, but went off it when it quietened down a bit, and i was trying to down size my Facebook groups lol, Kinda regret it was a nice group :)

Welcome Amy, Your not Rochelle's other half by chance?

Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 8:57pm
Hi to all the new people who have joined, I have been doing a bit of a 'read and run' recently sorry! I am just waiting, waiting, waiting, looks like the first cycle we will start trying will begin the end of august,as I want to avoid being really pregnant over the hot summer months as its bad enough now with the high humidity and temps through jan/feb, but it will also be nice to enjoy an alcoholic cocktail on the beach when we go to raro in august
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:21pm
Hi Lauren, yes that's me...... We had a long think about me carrying but for various reasons I decided not to..... Reasons include

3 failed rounds of ivf
A miscarriage at 7 weeks
2 surgeries for ovarian tumours and cysts
Terrible egg reserve
And depression from all f the above
A bit sad sometimes but at peace with it all, still breastfeeding joshua so that helps and will feed number 2 as well
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:27pm
I think id like to start TTC from August on wards, I reallllly want a Winter or Spring baby, I have a Autumn Son and a Summer Daughter, and it is going to sound mad but i want to give birth when it is raining, we will be having another home birth and we live right up in the bush now so it would be just beautiful and cosy with fire going, yeah im a bit of a birth nut :)
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:33pm
Ohhhh I'm such a dork - I was in the Due In May group, but B decided to arrive ahead of schedule lol d'oh!! So, no, there wouldn't have been two April 30th babies in your group Mummyinc!

Welcome Amy, best of luck to you and your wife, fingers and toes crossed!

2furkids, I totally hear you, we're away to Aussie at the start of July so we won't try until we're back so that I don't have to worry about having a few drinks while we're away :) I can't wait though! For our holiday and for TTC :D Raro is awesome, enjoy those cocktails on the beach :D
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:36pm
that sounds like a lovely birth setting Mummyinc :) I loved having an April/May baby -- definitely wouldn't mind the same again!

sounds like you had a rough old time of it amk11 - that is so lovely that you were able to breastfeed your wee guy though :)
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 10:01pm
That does sound like a lovely setting Mummyinc, I would love to be at a birth centre (I know, getting a little ahead of myself here!) but I don't know anybody who went to one, all gave birth at the hospital so I feel like there will be a lot of 'I told you so' if I go down that road and it doesn't work out

Amy what a wonderful way to be involved in the process, that's an amazing experience you got to enjoy!

I'm pretty sure everyone at work is convinced that this holiday is a baby making holiday, so all eyes will be on me when we get back from raro, although I have been being watched for years now, most people got married and have had or are having their kids now...
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 8:37am
Wow it's been busy in here! Sounds like a lot of us are aiming for winter babes. I hated being heavily pregnant this past summer, so totally aiming for a April/May baby again

Jealous of your up and coming holidays nannikin and 2funkids. Will be so nice to escape the winter for warmer climates. I'm trying very hard to convince DH that we should go on a holiday before starting to TTC, but he's not budging. We did just move into a home we finished building about six weeks ago and I don't start back at work until next month (after being in PPL for the past few months) so I guess our finances aren't great, but they will be a lot better once I start back at work. So wish me luck at continuing pestering him

Amy, that is such a great way to be involved. So sorry to hear about your hard road to carry a baby xx
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:38pm
Thanks ladies for your support, we are hopeful but optimistic about the embryo transfer working, it's abojt 55% chance so better than average
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:45pm
Welcome Amy, great that we're getting a good supportive group going on. I hope everyone can overcome their challenges & have the babies they're dreaming of in the near future X

Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 8:03pm
Aww Amy that is so cool, fingers and toes crossed for you three :) to add to your family :)

amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 8:33pm
It's nice to talk to others about ttc and these future babies...... I feel happy wih our decision for Rochelle to carry no 2. I have loved breastfeeding and still feed joshua so will have that again. We kinda have been putting it off as we want it to work but didn't know what to know if it doesn't. But we have to give it a chance.

Enjoy your holidays ladies
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 9:51pm
Had to tell some where and i knew you ladies would understand, Yaaay i finally have my period. Only been 25 months since the last one phew!

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 8:58am
Yay!!! That is all.
Melimum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melimum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 8:57am
Yay for AF Mummyinc, I am waiting for mine too.

Goodluck Amy, I hope your little embryo is a sticky one.

My oldest son just turned 5 so its a big changes for us and only 2 weeks until our youngest is 1. I Can't wait to meet baby number 4 but am also enjoying just having these 3.
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 2:19pm
Yah thats awesome Mummyinc! How do you find the larger age gap Melimum? We're aiming for around 2-2.5 years between ours but I just wonder how exhausting that will be!

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 10:02pm
Mummyinc - happy birthday to your wee guy for tomorrow!! Can't believe I have a big three year old tomorrow already... crazy! And yay for the return of your AF!

Melimum I'm waiting for AF too, came off the BCP last week(ish). We're going to have a much bigger gap than I had originally planned on, but such is life sometimes. 2-2.5yrs sounds like a nice gap though :)
Melimum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melimum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2015 at 8:34pm
Tinkerelle I think 2-2.5 years is good. My gaps are 21months and 26months (so after next week their ages will be 5,3 and 1)and number 4 will hopefully be on its way in the next 6months. I find it great having them close together, and I am glad we did it that way, but I honestly think there are pro's and con's to small, and large age gaps, and its really about what works for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 778779780781782 786>