FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI’m Worried..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m Worried..
    Posted: 01 August 2008 at 9:29am
So..

My history with PND is:

Went on meds (Aropax) with Ethan when he was a year old. (Should have gone on them sooner but didn't want to *admit* that I needed help)
Slowly progressed my way up dosages
I ended up on 2 tabs a day

Weaned myself off them Oct 2006 (Wow that long ago... I had forgotten..)

What worries me at the moment:

I have been exploding (and I mean *exploding*) over stupid things
Lots of tears and tantrums
I dont feel that I *like* this baby. Actually I resent him.. I cant sleep, I'm sore, everything hurts and I am just plain OVER being pregnant. I want this THING out.

It scares me t refer to this baby as a "thing".

DH was p*ssing me off the other night and I could have quite happily stabbed him with a pen. Irrational and disgusting, I know.

I am worried..

How will I be when bubs is born?

Is this all just stupid pregnancy hormones mixed in with extreme tiredness and soreness??

Should I go onto anti d's as soon as bubss is born?? Or wait for the sh*t to hit the fan (if it does..??)

I was looking forward to meeting bubs a couple of weeks ago, but now I have no interest.. Just want this thing out.

formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 9:55am
Sweetie if I was you I'd be getting in and talking to your dr now...there are options for meds you can take while pregnant and it would be a lot better to do something now that wait for the kaka to hit the ventilation system!

Big hugs to you babe...as I just said on another thread...there must be something in the air or weather...seems like a lot of us are suffering relapses.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:13am
i agree with paws.......go talk to the dr now hun rather than wait for it to get worse

big

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 12:29pm

Yep I agree go in and see you dr now to talk about it.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply