FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 597>
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:36am
Originally posted by mollycat mollycat wrote:

Well I had a scare last night. Went to the loo and had bright pink spotting on the tp. About 15 minutes later it was gone and there's no spotting this morning. No cramps either which I'm taking as a good sign. I'm hoping I just banged my cervix around and it bleed a little out of spite. It did seem to hurt yesterday. Fingers crossed that's all it is. Did anyone else have anything like this??

Mollycat I had the same thing with my son, I was rounf 5 weeks and had some pink bleeding, but mine acrroed on brown for nearly two weeks, had a scan at 6 weeks and everything was all good.
Mine was most likely inplantation, so that could be what you had.
Try not to worry too much hun.

Babykatnz, are you Heidi's sister? I think I met you at the hospital? hehe, Im not 100% sure if Im pregnant yet, only time will tell hehe

Goodluck kaz!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mum2Caden

Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:05am
hey guys, scan was fantastic, have a lovely heartbeat and measuring 6wks

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:11am
already congratulated you in the other thread, but since im so happy for you i'll congratulate you again in here , congrats hun ! im so so happy for you !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:13am
Btw, isn't lilypie odd ? Kaz and babykatnz are both 6 weeks and 3 days, Kaz has 236 days to go, BK has 235 days to go ...and i am only 6 weeks 1 day , ...and only have 177 days to go

Flossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:13am
Hey Kazzle thats good news. Just wondering how do they do the scan that early? What can you see? Did you go to your ordinary GP for the scan? sorry so many questions but I am going to the doctor this afternoon and want to ask for a scan and I am just wondering how they go about it all.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:26am
hey Flossie, im under hospital care for this pregnancy, so i had an internal scan done, but most places you need to drink 1ltr water and they do an ultra sound

how far along are you?, have you found a midwife? with Rhiannon i bypassed the doctor and just went straight for a midwife and went from there

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:27am
Yeah Kaz! *does a little happy dance*
TTC #2
lil_l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:38am
hey girls, havent been on here for a while! went for my third scan which confirmed that everything is ok!!! getting that confirmation makes me feel so much better, what a relief!! measuring a very little five weeks, which i guess would prob be about right, worked out my EDD is 18th June!! so excited now, still hasnt completely sunk in i guess as it was unplanned!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:45pm

Yay for the scan news Kaz and Kirst.

Kaz, DH had my phone when you txted and forgot to tell me I'd recieved a txt until about an hour later, then he couldn't remember what it said (my phone was at home and we were out) but he assured me it was good news.

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:48pm
Thanks for the congrats. Only about 4 weeks today, so still early days .... and I really can't quite believe it yet!!

OMG - I'm really going to struggle to keep up with all the posts ... its hard enough keeping up with june toddlers, and thats really slow these days! haha.

Funny how there are so many of us --- the june 06 bubs list was really long too!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better Ester.

Mollycat - I had that at 6 weeks with Jake - apparently quite normal.

Feeling really really tired and off and on mild nausea, but apart from that I'm OK ..... bracing myself for it to get worse .....
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:49pm
PS - we will be finding out the gender too. As we have "planned" for a girl as much as you can.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:55pm
he he.  Michaela just told me that she has a baby in her belly too
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:04pm
Fantastic news kazzle!!! That must have been a magic moment to hear the heart beat.

Just had another lot of bloods done, first result was 230 so hopeing this afternoon they'll show a nice big jump. xf
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:50pm
Congratulaitons Kaz I am very very pleased for you
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:53pm
yay for heartbeats Kaz, I TOLD you this one would be ok, you have a preggy buddy/stalker this time, so it has to be

lol

Konagirl, how many DPO were you when that blood test was done? Mine was 226 at 15DPO which my GP tried to tell me was low... and then 18DPO was 786... but then 21DPO jumped up to just over 3000 so they finally gave me the ok to stop using me as a pincushion

and funny thing... B has now decided that even tho its in MY tummy... and DP is the little turtle's dad... its his baby... go figure... no amount of questioning and reasoning will deter him from his way of thinking...lol
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:54pm
Oh and Sheena, yup, I'm Heidi's sister lol, was there at the hosp the same morning she had Mason
Brandon - 05/12/2003

sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:58pm
Mrsmojo, did you ever find a book for Michaela about you being preggers? i was in looking for books over the weekend and saw one i think it was called a baby in my tummy? not sure though
bluebird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:04pm
Hello Everyone, I havent posted anything in a while.

Had my fist bloods taken today, a bit behind everyone else it seems but thats ok My daughter Mia came with me as I want her to be as involved in the process as possible.. and to try to get her use to needles so she doesnt get scared when shes older.

How are people with other kids involving them? Mias just turned 4. Should I be getting some books and stuff for her? or wait till she asks for more information... she's asked and knows how babies get out, but now how they got there in the first place. When she asked what the baby looked like I showed her some pics of a fetus from google image search but thats about it. (if anyone is going to do that, make sure you find the pics first, as theres some horrible abortion images)

My midwife asked if I wanted an early US but decided to wait until about 12 weeks. But now I would love to hear the heart beat... would make this seem more real lol oh and im letting my partner decided if he wants to find out, as its his first. With Mia she had her legs crossed so we couldnt find out anyway.

Im going to try copy the EDD list to change my date... sorry if I stuff it up ! lol

Retta(Lauretta) EDD - 2nd June
Beth (Beth) EDD - 2nd June DP gets to decide whether we find out
m2b2009 (Liz) - 3rd June will be finding out
Jessica (Jess) - 5th June
MrsH (Reina) EDD - 5th June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 6th June will be finding out
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 3rd June will be finding out
TanyaS (Tanya) EDD - 9th June
Babykatnz (Lisa) EDD - 12th June will be finding out
Funlvn (Esther) EDD - 12th June
Oliviai (Olivia) EDD - 13th June
Kazzle (Katrina) EDD - 13th June
Niki123 (Nicola) EDD - ?
Kirst00 (Kirsty) EDD - ?
Reezy (Sheree) EDD - 14th June
BaileyandAstin (Amber) EDD - ? will be finding out
caitlynsmygirl (Kelly) EDD - 14th June will be finding out
flossie EDD - 15 June
Spicy Chick (Jen) - 21 June
Mollycat (Megan) - 21 June
Mrsmojo (Jo) EDD - 24 June DH gets to decide whether we find out
Konagirl (Elissa) EDD - 25 June
Nikki (Nikki) EDD - 29 June

will be finding outDH gets to decide whether we find outDP gets to decide whether we find out

Edited by Beth
bluebird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:07pm
argh i stuffed it up, woops. im sure you'll all be able to work it out tho lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:25pm
nevermind Beth, someone will be able to fix it

Personally i dont think you need to give your daughter anymore information than she asks for , going into the ins and outs of how a baby gets in there will only be confusing for her, 4 year olds are simple creatures (bless em ) , keep it simple.
I would focus more on the idea of her being a big sister , and how happy you are that the baby will have her as a big sister etc.
Im quite lucky with Caitlyn , shes 6 and nearly a half and is just excited,and i dont have to explain much to her -when i told her i had a baby in my tummy she said to me "mum your PREGNANT!" ..so she knows what its about ,... tho she has turned into a bit of a jail warden , DF had wine last night and she saw me glance at the bottle and gave me this stern look and said "you cant have any mum,it will go straight to the baby " ,and "what you eat the baby eats mum , so eat your carrot " , or "i think you should have a rest mum, my baby brother or sister will make you tired "....and she puts her hands on her hips as well ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 597>