FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 597>
Author
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:49am
Ohhhhh and thats my hand covering my chest, they arnt actually that shape lol
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:42am

That's a beautiful pic! 

Originally posted by onemorebub onemorebub wrote:

Ohhhhh and thats my hand covering my chest, they arnt actually that shape lol

Haha I thought they were a bit perky for a woman that already has kids

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:06pm
Ohhhhhhhh guess what ladies, i just had a show and im a bit excited about it really.

I was in pain all last night so maybe this is the start of things for me............. YAY
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:11pm
yay OMB!!!!! looks like there will be a few june mums/babies arriving in may!!!!

keep us posted OMB
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:49pm
Well done Tracey! You deserve a medal after that long labour. Mine too was over 24hours long.....it certainly caught up with me on day 3 when I was a basket case after no sleep for days.

Hope Tracey makes a speedy recovery, congrats on being #1 for June due dates. Look forward to a photo.

Good luck KAZZLE........
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 1:52pm
Congratulations Tracey, now come on the rest of you
susie
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:52pm
well girls im still in one piece, contractions stopped dead about 3am, and have had nothing since,

spent from 9am-2pm at the hospital being monitored, cervix is closed and unfavourable, and baby is happy...so not going to be me anytime soon

Editing to add, congrats to tracey and family, cant wait to see the photos

Edited by Kazzle

snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 4:27pm
yay Tracey!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear the baby stats/photo...

We had an extra antenatal session today on practical parenting bathing, bedding, clothes, immunisation, nappies etc... it was really good! A real live 7 week old was bathed, she was so cute.   Can't wait to our little one turns up :-)
ajmmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajmmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 4:43pm
Yippee Tracey! Will have to start updating our due list with babies born now!

Had a really rough night - lots of pain when I was awake, thought it may have been the start of something but after all last night and then most of today about 2pm things seemed to have mellowed to not as much pain.

Didnt think it was labour type pains, but had pain across shoulder blades then lower back then front alternating. Very tiring!

Have added another batch of soup to the freezer for easy to heat meals with some nutrition - was really yummy potato and leek which barely made it to freezer as I wanted to eat it all. Am becoming very Martha Stewart as have never made soup etc before and now I'm a soup machine

Very bored today - too sore to be bothered going and doing anything, but not sore enough to be pre-occupied. Started listening to an audiobook called "Secrets of a Demented Housewife" that is very light and amusing, especially as some of the things she says reminds me of the conversations in here from those with young kids already! Worth a read/listen if anyone is in need of some humour.

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 5:09pm
how are you getting on onemorebub????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 5:46pm
Im not lol..... Got hubby to 'help' lol but NOTHING and just got out of hot bath and NOTHING ...... *SIGH* Prob wont happen, ill end up going overdue, lol GREEEEAAAT!!!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 6:29pm
isnt it frustrating as hell...lol

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 6:34pm
Congrats to Tracey and good luck to whoever is next although it sounds as though things have settled down a bit.

I had a super busy day and wasn't off my feet until late this afternoon when I had a half hour nanna nap. Put bubs drawer unit back together after the painting had hardened and sorted her cothes and other stuff into drawers including nappies, wipes creams etc. Cleaned the rest of the room and put everything else from our storage room (now Alex's room) away somewhere - or it got chucked out.

I have even packed bubs hospital bag - but not mine yet.   This week maybe.

So now both children's (boy that sounds weird!!) rooms are finished. Will try to get photos tomorrow and post early next week.

We also went to Alex's hockey and they only lost 3-0 which is a major improvement on previous weeks. Afterwards we both went out to get a present for a birthday party she is going to tomorrow (while DH got her a present for her birthday next week). Then we had hot chocolate and something to eat at the mall.

Now I'm stuffed. NOTE TO SELF: Slow down!

MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 6:52pm
Congrats Tracey!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.....

Well, the weather here in Wellington (if you hadn't heard already) is absolute sh*te. Wind, rain like no tomorrow.

Had a reasonably laid back day. Watched DH play footie at 1230 (yes, in the horrible weather) and then we went to the pub for a couple of hours. Gosh, I'm really looking forward to having a pint or three.....

ETA Good Luck to the next of us - Hey, never know - could be me.... although:
- No BH (well, nothing that'd stop me in my tracks)
- No show
- Could still go another few weeks energy-wise

Still, we live in hope.

Edited by MrsH
ajmmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajmmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 7:36pm
So here's another TMI pregnancy side effect I cant work out... when I go to the toilet, number 1s, just before bladder is empty I feel a sudden dropping sensation, like he drops down quite suddenly and sharply onto bladder... it doesnt hurt so much as feel really wierd, like he's going to fall out... I'm finding all these latest things very interesting after ages of not much new stuff happening! (Note to self: get a life)

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 7:52pm
Its just because bub has more room, which is why they make you empty your bladder in labour so the baby can fit through the birth canal
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
ajmmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajmmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:22pm
Aha I see... well, that was about the highlight of my day so I am glad that there is a reason tragic really!

Bloody sky keeps breaking up but only on a couple of channels and the one's I want to watch... grrr... if it keeps up I will have to watch Joe Dirt!

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:32pm
oh OMB! bugger!!! i dont recall having a show with either of mine...doesnt it mean your real close though???

Well i had consistant pains (uncomfy period pains) all night last night and then part of this morning then they stopped!! so went to do firewood with DH, i made sure i lifted some hefty logs! lol and walla the pains are back!!! as well as back pain! lol
MW said im 2cms already but looking back on my notes from Astin - i was the same with him (cant quite remember without notes in front of me!) 2cms, 50% efaced (whateva that is) and soft and 3/5 at the same stage (37.5 weeks) and i was still induced at 38 weeks with Astin roll on thursday!!!
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 9:13pm
False labour is quite common with second labours, my midwife always makes a point of telling me that (think its so I wont call her till the head is half way out )

you can get your show 2 weeks before going to labour Amber , but still, getting it , is exciting .

Well, everyones talking about signs they're going into labour and I don't have any,mind you im only 36 weeks tomorrow, and he cant come til ......39 weeks, or after, because ive got C's birthday on the 8th , my big 7 year old !

The only thing ive got , is this blimming sore back , should have a bath, but ...ive got the season finale of Gossip girl to watch , so i'll watch that instead .

Finally , huuuuge congrats Tracey ! well done, my labour with C was just over 24 hours , all natural too , better be true that 2nd labours are often quicker !

right , Gossip girl awaits !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

Finally , huuuuge congrats Tracey ! well done, my labour with C was just over 24 hours , all natural too , better be true that 2nd labours are often quicker !

Well going by my labours thats true, 1st born was 25hrs labour, 2nd born was 3 hrs labour and this one, well technically this one should fall out, lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 597>