FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 597>
Author
Spicy Chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:36am
Ohhh Mollycat how exciting! We have a pup too , although she's not really a pup anymore now! At least you have heaps to look forward to, and heaps to do so hopefully the next 8 months will go by quicker for you.

We have a landscaping project this summer, well by we I really mean DH hehe coz my job is to be the supervisor hahaha ( I just gave myself that title as I'm hopeless at any gardening/growing green things/making the outdoor area look pretty) I told DH I'll just stand there and look pretty while he slogs away.

I just thought of something... do you girls have a feeling/inklling if you are having a baby boy or girl?
1st baby!

Sponsored Links

Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:48am

Dh thinks we are having a girl but I am convinced it will be another boy - 3 from 3 so far, I think I am destined to be the mum to boys! So far my parents have 5 grandchildren (counting my twins) and they are all boys.

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
Spicy Chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:50am
Both of us really want a girl but I have a feeling I might have a boy...? Just a random thought. Well but alas, as long as it's a healthy baby I am so blessed and grateful.
1st baby!

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by TraceyA TraceyA wrote:

Welcome Mollycat

Kelly, have you got baby-brain hun? US=Ultra Sound

haha , i was in the shower and realised Ultra sound ...DUH !!!!

mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:04pm
I think it will be a boy - don't know why. DH really wants a girl and I really want a boy - so I guess we'll sort of win either way. Of course we don't really care either way - just as long as it's happy and healthy!!

Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 6:16pm
Welcome Mollycat and a big congratulations. Is an exciting time. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 7:11pm
Mollycat - I knew it!!   Congratulations and welcome!

I hope everyone's had a nice day. I am currently babysitting and have 4 kids, I haven't had a nap today and I'm exhausted. I have 2 kids in bed and 2 up and once the other 2 head off to bed my aunty and uncle are coming to visit (then no doubt the baby will wake just as they leave ) so doesn't look like it'll be an early night either but c'est la vie I don't get to visit very often and we're having a great time Michaela is having so much fun with her cousin (who's 2 months younger than her).
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 7:43pm
Wahoo! All 4 are in bed.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 7:51pm

Good going Miss Mojo, you must have the magic touch!

Feeling very average tonight, DH just went and got me ginger beer, it helped with my other pregs. Heres hoping!

Our con-joined boys 20 wk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:59pm
Evening all, have no idea why im still awake, im pretty tired

Caitlyn's dad rang tonight ...he and his wife are having their 3rd baby ...due 2 weeks after mine , haha , so perhaps Caitlyn will get the sister she wants afterall (or perhaps she'll get two more brothers )

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 9:03am
Morning girls, I went to bed early last night with my second night in a row of evening nausea. It's not fun and I sit in the armchair from about 4pm looking miserable and hoping nobody cooks anything that smells bad. I'm tolerating "white foods" like potato and chicken but I think that's about it, the thought of anything else makes me feel blah. Days are fine though, I can eat what I want. Although my lunches are starting to feel like they are taking forever to digest and if I have anything too flavourful it doesn't help with the evening nausea (samosa yesterday, not a good idea).

Interesting little thing is happening in my brain though, if I'm to be honest, I'm a glass half empty girl most of the time, and so my first thought for ages has been "so much can go wrong" but now another part of my brain kicks in before that thought ends even with "ahh, bit so much can go right!" and suddenly my brain goes off on wonderful little day dreams about the future It's nice

Off to have second breakfast and brave my pharmacy of supplements.
TTC #2
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 11:22am
I didn't win Lotto - where's the justice?

It's funny isn't it Tracey - I've found myself to be a bit more productive than usual. Maybe it's to get my mind off feeling bleugh, which today I am.

Groceries soon and I can't even begin to think what to have for dinner for the next week - as long as it's not crumbed chicken tenderloins, precooked sausages or garlic bread, I think I should be fine. DH and I have been really lazy on the food front at the moment (takeaways twice last week) so I think we have to kick each other in the a$$ and make sure we get our share of veges.

Happy sunday all!!!
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 11:24am
Hi ladies,

AF not due til weds - fri ... but felt pg, so tested this am and got a BFP!! I think I'll be due 29th June, may possibly be a day or 2 later due to my cycle being a bit longer - but may have to have a c section again, which would mean I'll still be in june.   So not even 4 weeks yet, and hoping it sticks (fingers crossed!!!) as this was only our first month "trying" and I have to say the bedroom action was not very romantic!! We'll be glad to not have to "try" again!!! haha

Willl have to have a big read of the last few pages now ....
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:11pm
Nikki - congratulations!!! Welcome to the June mummies!

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:27pm
afternoon ladies, im so totally shattered have been stripping wallpaper all morning, Kent has taken over as my body is just screaming at me to rest...so i am listening to it....still no ms to talk about, am always hungry and boobs are huge and ultra tired, fingers crossed we get to see good news tomorrow morning

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:48pm
OMG ladies, I just saw your due date list at the top of this page and there's soo many of you!!  How exciting!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:12pm
Another June Mum, welcome Nikki. Gosh Oct/Sep was a busy month for bedding
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 4:49pm
Afternoon girls
Congrats Nikkie , welcome !

tiredish today , no nausea or anything today , perhaps i wont get ms afterall ....
have had a couple of strange twinges which have me slightly concerned, but think i need to lie down and see if i can still feel anything, they arent very painful , which has to be good i guess (or hope)

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 6:06pm
Yeah bigger than our we baby list for this June hehe!

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 6:13pm
lol Sheena, so you gunna be back in for this year, or starting the July thread Be funny if you are in here and repeating all of last year again, but with me instead of Rorylex LOL!

And lol... I think there was something in the water over in the TTC section, theres a few of us who made it into June hehe
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 597>