FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 597>
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:12pm
aw what a gorgous toy box!!!! (im assuming its a toy box!?)
Sponsored Links

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:16pm
Hmmmm, don't know why it thinks one has been moved or deleted! Anyhow - I think it was just a closer one of the 'hickory dickory dock' side.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:21pm
Love the cow jumping over the moon!
Am over my braxton hicks, have been having them all day and really don't need it. We have just been told that our lab, Toby has a degenerative nerve problem and they asked if we wanted to have him put down today, and try to control it with anti-inflams, which might give him another couple of months. he is 8 and we have had him since he was a puppy and I am totally gutted, Lachie loves him and he is just part of the family. It is just awful having to contemplate it.

Our con-joined boys 20 wk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:23pm
Lol re almost cross posting! I'm obviously taking too long mucking around trying to multitask

Yep, its a toybox.. Its pretty big! But baby has already been given lots of toys

Awww about looking after Caitlyn Kelly. That's so cute.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:27pm
Oh no Jessica! 8 is not old
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:30pm
youl be amazed at how fast it will fill it with toys!! and then end up overflowing

Jessica that sux about your poor dog!! i remember having to put down my cat that i had for 17yrs - i cried for so long but i felt better thinking he would feel better after (if that makes sense??) and be in a better place (he had cancer in his nose).
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:07pm
ok... my BH are starting to feel reallly wierd when im sitting down and have my preggy jeans on... they now feel like she is pushing her head out the front of the pevlic bone...

anywho... bump pic from the weekend (36 weeks)

aaaand new hair pics

apparently this is the 'assymetrical' look and is very in these days... I have to admit I keep most of the long side tucked behind my ear

and from the top to try and get a good pic of the highlights (and hair tucked behind ear already hehe)

and Emmecat is finally having baby?? Time to go do some lurking in May too hehe Funny when you think that Kelly's mum is right, as of next week, it will be US that get lurked.. Oooh, we will have to be careful what we say lol!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:31pm
Just wanting to wish everyone well for the coming weeks as you all go on to have your babies.

It was pretty sad reading those early pages where I was here, but so happy for you guys. For some of you it was a long road getting here! So well done.

Hope everything goes well as your little ones come into the world.
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.
snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:57am
Any update from Tracey? I keep logging on here to check... very exciting!!!

I have had advice to take up smoking, drink coffee and not eat anything to keep the baby's weight the same. Good idea?   Just kidding. I am startint o feel a bit stink that my chocolate addiction has caused this big baby    BUT I really only think I ate terribly at the beggining as that is all I could stomach. Oh well, as long as there are no lasting affects on him I am happy.

Edited by snooze
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:58am
morning girls, any news from Tracey yet.

babykatnz that does sound promising.

*waves* at Konagirl

well i spent from 7pm -2am thinking this was it...but no...little buggar is just making mummy think it is....

i never had this with Rhiannon, i never felt anything with her until the night i went into labour, (oh i had spent all day with mild period pain)....this time around so far ive had almost 2 wks of niggles, b/h and contractions, i am so so so over it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:25am
hi Konagirl - good to *see* you.

Hmmmm nothing from Tracey yet, hopefully soon.

Snooze - don't worry too much about a big baby, go and lurk in May. They were wrong with Emmecat

Love the hair Lisa, looking good! And the belly

I'm going out this afternoon and have things I really need to do this morning, but I will be on and off here trying to find out about Tracey
gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:16am
*big time lurker in*.....

Hi all - yet again only had time to lurk but rest assured have been keeping with all the goss and so much there is too!!

So exciting that we might already have a June baby - I too keep logging in to check!

I think I have been one of the lucky ones as far as aches and pains go with preg - my worst complaint is that getting out of bed requires a push from DH and putting on boots can be a mission! Otherwise I am not over pregnancy yet and would be happy if the month that is left of actual dates eventuated!

However, 2 weeks ago found out I have gestational diabetes and so have been stabbing myself with insulin 3 times a day since! Scan this week showed baby to be 12 days ahead of dates and rather large (7 pound 5 with month to go) and so am being induced in 10 days time (2June) so I won't be an end of June delivery after all!

Love all the photos of the babys rooms and toy boxes - you guys are so organised.!
I now need to get my A into G - was originally working for another 2 and half weeks but that has been cut down with the early induction.

Looking forwawrd to reading all your news of deliveries - even if I am only lurking.
Good luck to all

Cheers

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:02pm
Sorry guys, got side tracked with Jake and the site was being maintained.

Got a text from Tracey this morning at 7am saying her waters broke at 2.15am (not sure if it was natural or ARM) and she is having contractions! She didnt mention how dilated she was but he shouldnt be too far away. Will be funny if Karen and Tracey have baby on same day.

Will try and get the next update on here sooner!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:31pm
Ooooh exciting!! Thanks Mel
Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:49pm
Okay - they lost my post.

Had my OB appointment today and everything is fine. BP 110/60 and bubs still measures 33cm. I have a scan in 2 weeks to measure the growth and they seem quite happy about things. Her head is NOT engaged. Mind you with DD, her head only started to engage about this stage of the pregnancy.

We also had the birthplan talk.   Basically we decided that I want a quick labour with HEAPS of pain relief.   Apparently I had a post partum haemorrage last time which I don't remember. DH says that there was blood everywhere!   So I am having a managed third stage of labour to make sure it doesn't happen again. I trust the doctors I am with so should be all okay. Also the OB is making a case for me to stay at National Womens rather than transfer to Birthcare. I believe it is a single room and is because I had PND and consequently didn't bf for long with DD. I really want to get bf well established before going home this time so I think they will keep me there and possibly for longer to do that and also to minimise any PND.

Well I hope these bubbas are coming along okay and for those of us still intact I hope you all enjoy the time left.

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:07pm
Yep National Womens are single rooms (the ONLY good thing about staying there)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:40pm
Thanks for the update on Tracey , exciting !

Snooze, try not to worry too much about babies size, they told me Caitlyn would be only 5 lbs , she was 7 lbs 13, they often get it wrong .
and anyway , size doesnt actually determine how hard the labour is, its more to do with the head fitting through mum's pelvis easily .

Good grief, C is doing some drawings (all that child does is draw ) and I asked her why one lady had a speech bubble that said "ow ow ow " and she replied
"because shes having a baby and the contractions are starting "
.....oh dear !

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

Good grief, C is doing some drawings (all that child does is draw ) and I asked her why one lady had a speech bubble that said "ow ow ow " and she replied
.....oh dear !

Lies! Lies! It's all lies!
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by SarahBoBera SarahBoBera wrote:

.....oh dear !

Definately! ow was not one of the words that came out of my mouth

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by SarahBoBera SarahBoBera wrote:

.....oh dear !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 597>