FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 597>
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:13pm
Anyone elses babies cause heaps of pain with movements?????

Whenever this baby moves it hurts like h**l in my very lower belly/pelvis...to the point of me gritting my teeth and alot of the time letting out a good "oooowwwch!!"
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:29pm
Well I got another update from Tracey about an hour ago.

Induction going slowly, she laboured naturally for 13 hours and then about 2 hours ago now she took the epi and is also on antibiotics and syntocinin.

She should be nice and comfortable now, still not sure how dilated she is. Fingers crossed little man makes his appearance sooner rather than later!

snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 6:38pm
Yes I have horrible stabbing/sharp pains when he moves. I usually have to stop what I doing and concentrate on breathing!

Mel - I was so excited to see your update, thought Tracey's bub was here. She has been going a long time... poor thing! Hopefuly he will make an entrance soon!

Had a lovely day, morning tea this morning at a friends place and then met and booked my photographer, man.... weddings are expensive!!
Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:18pm
Thanks for the update on Tracey. I said today that I want the epi the minute I walk in the door!

Lilfatty (sorry I can't remember proper names). What was it like staying at National Women's. Pros and cons???? Just so I know what to expect I guess.

Oh and my mriable blanket arrived today - bought New off TM. Is excellent and was also given a merino wrap and hat (never used) from a lady at DD's school. So I have one of each and I love them both. Basically I have everything for bubs now - just need to get the rest of her room sorted and pack some bags. Then it's CLEANING time!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:06pm
Well no news from Tracey so I am assuming she is progressing nicely with the syntocinin. I am off to bed now ladies so I am assuming next update will be the safe and happy arrival in the morning.

Originally posted by snooze snooze wrote:

Mel - I was so excited to see your update, thought Tracey's bub was here. She has been going a long time... poor thing! Hopefuly he will make an entrance soon!

LOL, it can be a long process especially when its your first and your early. Mine was 41 1/2 hours from the first dose of gel and my contractions started a couple of hours later. I hope its over soon for her!

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:34pm
snooze,

The good point was that you got your own room. The bad points were they are understaffed .. so you dont get much "real" help, other than they come in shove a baby on your breast and walk off

To tell you the truth I hated the whole experience .. the food as okish though and the coffee shop downstairs makes good coffee lol
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:53pm
[QUOTE=lilfatty] snooze,

The bad points were they are understaffed .. so you dont get much "real" help, other than they come in shove a baby on your breast and walk off

/QUOTE]

good grief, I hope it was your own baby they shove on your breast ! hehe

Ive done something to my back , sitting around doing nothing seems to put a lot of strain on it .....and yah Amber, it hurts when he moves, I have to brace myself for it .

hehe, yeah Snooze, first labours can take a looooong time , apparently (please God !) the subsequent ones are supposed to be shorter ...

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:12pm
oh dear, Tracey must be knackered right now! Hope they get that baby out quick smart, noone wants to be shattered after more than 24 hours of full-on labour by the time they finally get to meet their long awaited bub!

Thanks for the updates Mel, will be jumping back on here first thing in the morning to see if theres some good news!

Yup, it hurts when this one moves too, shes def getting stronger cos when she rolls, moves her knees/elbows etc, it feels really sore and hard!

Ahhh its sooo nice and peaceful here having the house to myself... and now that DP's team has a good chance of a home final (Crusaders have to win their game to make that happen) that means I have a good chanc e of one last weekend to myself before bubs arrives!

Have had a crook guts today, so many people have gone and said 'oooh, thats a good sign of maybe going into labour soon!' (apparently the body's way of flushing the system in prep for labour/birth) um... I dont WANT to go into labour lol! noone else is home, and I'm not supposed to have baby til the 10th, not to mention our room STILL isnt ready... if she comes this weekend, the only place she could sleep is in the garage where her basinette still is!

Full term today 2 weeks and 5 days to go (at the most)... scary! At least all her clothes are sorted, and SHE has a bag packed for hospital... but mine only has pads for boobs and down below, and my iPod with some new tunes...will leave clothes and phone charger until the day or 2 before I go in I think...

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:15pm
haha, not one person has said to me that I show any sign of going into labour , I bet i'll be the last to give birth on our thread ....

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:28pm
orrr Murphys law and you'll be next
Brandon - 05/12/2003

ajmmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajmmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:05pm
Murphy would have loved these forums - so many opportunities!

Have been feeling very strange these last couple of days - just watched my baby drop from right under my ribs down by about 10-15cms and my whole mid stomach is in tight knots... was talking to a friend on the phone about the hatchet job on American Idol & she asked me if I was smoking a cigarette and swore she could hear me - but for some reason him dropping had made me breathless (which is strange seeing as he was moving down from my lungs!)

Still feeling very stretched and tight... not comfortable! Had many many of those shooting pelvis/groin/leg pains today - the best was this afternoon when I was lying on the bed with DP and they started up, about 5 or 6 of them alternating left leg to right leg and I didnt know what to do... I'm sure it was quite laughable watching me throw myself around at each electric shock!

Other thing I have noticed of late is that although I normally dislike water, and would usually heat bathroom up before taking a shower etc & never really enjoying long long baths (which I put down to being a leo & most cats not liking water) anyway (rambling sorry) - I've found I cant get enough of the shower... want to be in it, and when I am in it I dont want to get out... its very strange as I have never felt such strong desire to be in water...

Can't wait for next update on Tracey - hope it's all going well.

Bed time I guess.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 7:23am
morning girls
going to be contacting midwife very soon, my contractions got to 10mins apart last about 20secs then at 3am they just stopped (this is what happened with miss 3, the only difference being is they waters had broken, and i wasnt on clexane)

so will ring her to see where to go from here...ive had like 7 hours sleep since (and thats very broken sleep), since we thursday, and im real tired, and very over it, and feeling very sore and bruised.

(have to wait it 8am to page the midwife else i have to deal with the hospital midwifes and i havent meet them yet)

will update when i can, or Jo if its okay with you i will just txt yah and if you can when you get a chance update for me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:35am
Good luck Kazzle!

Well I am happy to finally announce the arrival of William Noel Peregrin Ambrose.

After 25 hours (yup thats right) of established labour the little man was born at 3.12am this morning.

I do not how big he was but I am sure Tracey will update when she is up to it.

Bless her, the text ended with "mother exhausted, dont call".

I am sure she is exhausted!

Well done Tracey.

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:37am
Good luck Kaz, looking forward to your text
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:41am

CONGRATULATIONS TRACEY AND WELL DONE ON THE MARATHON LABOUR!

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your wee man.

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 9:10am
Congratulations Tracey!!!! Yay for the first June baby

Can't wait for more details and pics when she's feeling up to it
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 9:55am
yay!!! huge congrats Tracey!!! what a trooper!!!!!

Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:03am
Congrats Tracey on being the first!
Whos next?
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
DI#2 Aug10=BFP MC@10weeks
2011= 10 rounds of DI 4 with clomid- all neg
May 2012- IVF
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:35am
sounds like Kazzle might be next
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:41am
YAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congrats to Tracey on your wee man!!! Im so jeleous, im due the day after you.

Kazzle, sounds like you might be next, how exciting, hope it all goes well.

Heres me being very brave........... YIKES ........ SO DONT LAUGH LOL.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 597>