FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat happened to baby bellys??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened to baby bellys??
    Posted: 25 October 2008 at 11:28am
I tried looking for it but i couldnt see it so then i clicked on a link from my email and it says Access Denied, Sorry, only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

What does that mean??

Can i not go into the baby bellys thread anymore??
Sponsored Links

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 11:31am
It got moved into the photo gallery and you need to have 100 posts to access it..

Chat away! Only 22 to go!

~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 11:33am
Oh bummer haha.

Well here goes trying to get to 100 haha.

Thanx btw
Mumma2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 6:08pm
That sux!!! I cant get on often and seems silly you can only access with 100 posts....imagine how many mums to be with under 100 posts would put up a pic.
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 6:36pm
Its for security reasons,, I feel a lot better knowing my photos arent going to be seen by just anyone that wants to come check out the site, and will instead be seen by people who "know " me a bit better...or at least know my real name .
Its to stop people who are just checking the site out but not joining , having a look .

Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:14pm
Is there a way where they can only deny access to random viewers but if you are a member and have atleast one or two posts you can still see it??
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:52pm
I think they have it this was because anybody can be a member with one or two posts. By 100 posts, any trolls should have been picked up by the mods.
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:01pm
Aww, I LOVED looking at all the bellies when I was a newbie.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 8:46am
Me too! But I can kinda understand why it was moved. That said though, we all knew it was in the general forum and that anyone could come and look at it. No body had to post... it was a personal choice.

Oh well, all you newbies are just gonna have to get busy chatting

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 8:59am
Although im not pregnant yet, i would be happier if it was in the photo section, at least people cant steal the photos, etc. Its a good security thing i think.
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:56am
My belly pics are in that and I didn't care that it was in the general section. And even in the photo gallery section people can still steal them if they want to so it doesn't give that much added protection from that point of view

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 10:38am
But at least random people cant go nosy at them , its good from that point of view, I dont imagine anyone who can access the photo thread would steal photos, because as Hopes said by 100 posts any trolls should have been picked up by then .

Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:08pm
Yea i guess it is a good idea. it sucks now though cos i dont yet have 100posts, but when i do it will be ok lolz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:12pm
Your doing well so far ! your already at 81 ..you'll have 100 in no time

just chat away , when i was a newbie i found the general chat thread was a good place to chat ....

Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:14pm
Haha yep i hope soo. Thanx for the hint caitlynsmygirl
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 2:07pm
no problem ! we've all been newbies once ...

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 2:44pm
spam will increase now....

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 3:34pm
You can still post your belly pic in your own "due in" thread I guess.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 10:44pm
Yay 100posts now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>