FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny mums to be in ChCh?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cassy_jay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cassy_jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any mums to be in ChCh?
    Posted: 01 February 2009 at 10:25am
I'm the 1st one in my group of friends to be preggo, so don't really have anyone to talk to about it and that. So wondering if any mums-to-be in chch would be keen to meet up for a coffee (decaf for us!) or something like that?
Sponsored Links

AsliC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsliC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:43pm
Yep I am up for it, I usually finish working at 4:30 weekdays. If we are going to meet up for the weekend I'll be available anytime allowing an hour drive
Asli

Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:06pm
hi guys...i will be keen as well and i think we are all due in august too??i live pretty central in chch so am open to where and dont work (woops .....lady of leisure!!)so am open to when also ...i will keep an eye on site to see if we get other interest...

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 11:34am
Oooo cool other preggy ladies in Chch!! I just moved here and would love to meet other girls in the same boat
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 11:20am
Guys, check the other meet up thread that is going at the moment.

Its on the 14th Feb at The Dux at 12.30.

There are some first timers, second, pregnant so all sorts. Come along.

Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:24am
hey guys... i more for something a little more casual (the dUx) sounds flash and a little nerve wracking.... im also pretty keen for something maybe during the week (so i dont have to bring my other kids..lol) you know a coffee somewhere or even mcdonalds if the kids have to come...im fairly new to chch too

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:57am
Hey there,

No pressure on you guys to come but the dux is def causal and I promise we don't bite!

I know how nerve wracking it is turning up the first time but we are all pretty welcoming.

AsliC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsliC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 8:27am
Well, I missed that didn't I

As it is valantines day I'll be at home and spending time with my DH who will be leaving to Palmerston North on Monday

Hope I will catch you the next time
Asli

Post Reply Post Reply