FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 123>
Author
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 7:25pm
loving this thread!

my vent/rant/sob story.....

TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI

Im so over being preggy! i do love it, but just over it... wish i could roll over in bed or get off the couch or sit or stand without my "flaps" being in ridiculous amounts of pain!!!!

and bubs is breech and has been since 19 weeks so he has kinda grown into my ribs and crying everyday now from the pain!

i just want him out so i can cuddle him!!!

thanks for listening/reading etc lol.
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:34pm
ouch!!!!!!!

And Hugs Bizz

And heres mine. Just this last 10 mins got an email form the friend who is helping SS over in OZ sayign tht when his board is up, he's out... basically he's treating htem the same way he treated us, taking no responsibility and expectign that we will bail him out fo rall the money he owes her sons and broken ipods and stuff... She is sorry, and I tiotally see her point. I am soooooooooooo angry becasue it has cost us a considerable amount of money (over $2k) to get him there and paid his board etc till he finds work (which he isn't interested in doing) so he has basically been given an all expenses paid start to a new life and has done nothing with it.
Oh god, I don't want him back here, that would be the end of everything.
*sigh*
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:36pm
oooh typos = angry fats!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:47pm
what/who is "SS"??? but at any rate that sucks so much!!!! what would happen if you just cut them off? is that a feasible option?
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:07pm
aww bugger fats! yeah maybe just cutting him off might be the answer. would hubby go for that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:16pm
oh SS - step son?
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by fattartsrock fattartsrock wrote:

oooh typos = angry fats!

totally understandable. Your SS sounds so ungrateful. What a fantastic opportunity you have given him. If he is old enough to be over there then he must be old enough to sort him self out. Poor friend
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 9:38pm
I am annnngry .
F**king annnnngry

C's dad and stepmum made it seem like they would have her today , then cancelled ,then she sends me a long message on FB basically telling me how lucky I am that they are involved in her life at all and how Chris wanted to take off overseas when I said I was pregnant (before they even met btw !!! )
and pretty much made out that C is some sort of burden , chore , whatever , that they have to put up with.
Well F*ck them , ive always tried to be supportive of them ,not anymore, I wrote a very very honest reply back .

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 9:53pm
Oh wow Kelly, what a horrid, nasty bitch!
Good on you for replying honestly.
Do you think C's dad knows what she wrote you?
Would any of it be true?

Poor Caitlyn, poor you. Big 's. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:02pm
thanks hun , wellll apparently according to her , C's dad didn't want C in the first place ,and they've tried to "accomadate her as much as possible "
Like she is some kind of chore !!!

I told her that Im sick of being made to feel guilty because I gave birth to her husbands first child, we were together before them , I have nothing to be ashamed of, that i've always tried to be supportive , and that C is the most awesome kid in the world ,shes pretty , funny , smart, kind and loving , and anyone would be lucky to be her parent , so I pity him for not appreciating how lucky he is .

Except I wrote it longer and sounded a lot better !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:03pm
oh apparently he asked her to write it .

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:04pm
Awww poor little Caitlyn and poor you Kelly. Go your for being honest though. Sometimes it's the hardest thing to do.

Just want to say GRRRR at my DP for never, ever getting up to Mac in the night. Apparently he doesn't see the point in us both getting up as Mac is BF'd.

And when it was time for Mac to go down tonight DP says "you do it babe, you do it all the time and you're good at it."
Translation = "I can't be F&*%ed, you do it"

Excuses excuses.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:08pm
effing men ! effing men and their effing bloody excuses !!!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:47am
He asked her to write it?!?
I'm absolutely speechless. What an absolute pair of sh!ts. How can he have ever fathered so many children with no balls?
Ok, I've never met her, but Caitlyn sounds like the most awesome, amazing little girl. Lucky for her you and Phil have enough love and appreciation for her to more than make up for those two losers. Speaking from my own experience, she'll love you so much harder for that when she's old enough to see how it is.
I hope he will wake up to what he's missing out on. What you wrote up there reads very well, surely he can't think what he's doing is right, on any level?

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:47am
Oh, and happy anniversary!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:10am
Thanks!!!

oh , they , especially her , have always acted like they've had it soooo hard.
But , first of all , after he finished telling me to get an abortion he came back 3 hours later , and he said he wanted to be involved in her life and I said, "only if you are 100 percent sure " , I asked him 3 times and gave him time to change his mind, he said he was 100% sure .
I have always been supportive of them , ive stuck up for her to people, (my friends, and DH don't like her much ) I was thrilled when they announced their engagement , pregnancies etc , got IRD to stop child support payments to help them out financially , have never asked him for anything , not even to babysit , and they act as tho I expect so much .
And , they haven't had C for over a month anyway , so acting like they've been made to have her when they can't is a crock .

And thankyou
DH got me a Pandora bracelet

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:18pm
I cant believe that of them either, I am sure C's dad does love her, but then thats my impression, maybe they are having hard times too with their son but no excuse and I doubt that he got her to write that, prob her doing not his
susie
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:25pm
and no Kelly, I am not trying to make excuses for C's dad, but I know that he does love her, and I do think maybe they are still having a hard time getting to grips with things in life.
I like to try and think the best of everyone, so thats why I think C's dad really does love her,
I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt
susie
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:25pm
and no Kelly, I am not trying to make excuses for C's dad, but I know that he does love her, and I do think maybe they are still having a hard time getting to grips with things in life.
I like to try and think the best of everyone, so thats why I think C's dad really does love her,
I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt
susie
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:33pm
and maybe they are tired and stuff like you are too kelly, I still cant believe C doesnt love his daughter, I know he does.

Edited by susieq
susie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 123>