FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 123>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 2:17pm
my legs are crampy, but im not ov'ing or due for AF...(and my af was last week , so im def not UTD)
you know what ? sometimes, being a girl sucks big hairy balls

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 2:19pm
yes kelly it does!

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 2:25pm
Oooooh yeah, BIG hairy ones!

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 5:10pm
DP has been going through my e-mails
Not that I have anything to hide but it really says a lot doesn't it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2010 at 9:42pm
thanks for the hug deb!

ohhh Carin ,thats not cool , did you say anything to him about it ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:02am
argh , got a phone call from C's school saying shes in the sick bay , and of course i've only just got Ty to sleep , and OF COURSE I can't find my keys and have to walk up and get her .
Shes in bed now and she does feel very warm , so I think she actually is sick , ooooh Id a been sooo mad if she was faking it !

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

thanks for the hug deb!

ohhh Carin ,thats not cool , did you say anything to him about it ?

Yeah I asked him. He declares it wasn't him.

Gee...looks like we must have a hacker. (sarcastic voice here by the way) I had better log out of everything to stop the naughty hackers from getting in then, hadn't I?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:28pm
oh my yes !

Hunnybunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:51pm
Friend is getting married on Saturday.

She wouldn't talk ANYTHING wedding with me for like 8months before we got married (she was very jealous we got engaged and then 2months later they got engaged and then it was like taboo subject). Now shes forever facebooking/texting me about wedding stuff. But you know what? I DON'T CARE! I'm SICK if hearing about it! She's constantly making little remarks about how their wedding will be better than ours, or more expensive or SOMETHING. I just DON'T care and I'm sick of trying to be nice. STOP making it a competition! I loved our wedding and wouldn't change a thing about it! But of course, you always have to be bigger and better don't you?!

I'm a horrible person. Its a once in a lifetime thing and I can't even be happy for her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:57pm
geez she does sound annoying ! sounds like shes more interested in competing with you than actually getting married cos shes in love with her fiance and wants to be with him forever .
Hmm,maybe next time she messages you , you should say
"is having a wedding thats better than mine the most important thing to you , or getting married because you are in love "
Just think , by saturday her wedding will be over with lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:18pm
I knooow but I still have tues,wed,thurs,and fri to get through before then!

We had to change so many of our plans because she'd copied what she already knew (we were having blue as wedding colour, then she decided they were too so we went to orange. But told her it was yellow. Then she kept saying they were thinking bout changing to yellow. She only found out on the day that the colour was actually orange lol... We are both Dutch, dutch royal family is from house of orange. She'd look pretty dumb if she copied orange!!)

Shes not a very nice person. When she found out I was pregnant, she told me not to waste time/money getting excited and buying stuff as we'd loose it anyways

I just can't seem to get rid of her. I ignore her. But she just keeps on talking/texting and I feel bad after ignoring 8 texts so feel like I should reply...
mumzrule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumzrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:43pm
Oh lordy she sounds like a nasty piece of work. Keep your chin high and things will work out in the end.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:58pm
ugh, I agree she does sound nasty , you should say to her
"why do you want to be in contact with me if you dont even seem to like me ?"
easier said than done tho !

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 3:56pm
 If she's such a nasty horrible person...why are you still friends with her???

Facebook has a nifty DELETE button next to each persons name on your friend list... It also has a BLOCK function.

Ignoring texts is easy...phone has off button  And if you're on Telecom (I think) you can get messages from certain numbers blocked if you so desire to go to that extent.

I'm a bad person and would send a very...honest...message to her letting her know what I think of her and telling her I want nothing to do with her ever again. But then thats just me...I'm mean like that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunnybunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:39pm
As DH says I'm too nice. We used to be really good friends and back then I couldn't fault her. Now we've sort of gone in different directions. She has a few learning problems and stuff like that, so I kind of feel compelled to be her friend. She just doesn't get the hint really, even ignoring 8 texts and she still keeps sending them...
She doesn't have many friends, (jeez I wonder why haha!) she'll probably never make many friends either due to her learning problems (mental age etc etc) so its really difficult...
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 7:40pm
Mumzrule said it so much politer than what I was going to write. Mind you I'm in a foul mood.

I didn't realise how much I was pinning on todays allergy appointment, I'm so angry & I want to cry typing this, which is totally not me!!

I got the complete brush off! The only thing is that I have a dietitian in 4-6 weeks WHY NOT NOW!!!! It's 14 months tomorrow that I've been dealing with this! brushed off allergy testing. Just cause he looks relatively normal cause he's on what others would consider an extremely narrow diet. I'm just sick of it. I can't wean even if I wanted to, and I don't, I just want to say Hey DH I'm going away for the night, here's some formula you'll be right. I felt like such a waste of time. He said to not even bother with a food diary for trialling soy formula again, how the hell would anyone know what is affecting him if I don't???

I'm just so over it. It's not only him on this diet, it's me too. I just want to pig out on dairy & suffer my own consequences cause that is my choice.

And another thing annoying me....if your child has explosive poohs, they shouldn't. Something is not working for them!! Look into it!!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:10pm

Awww that sucks AandCsmum.
I can't eat any dairy cause Mac is Lactose Intolerant and it makes him reflux and it sucks the big one cause I LOVE my dairy products, especially cheeses.

I am sick and tried of itching. Everything itches! The allergy rash from BFing is now attacking two of my tattoos and they're going to end up f%$&ed because of it. My arms, boobs, thighs, butt and hips are scarred from my scratching and there is nothing I can do to stop it except stop BFing which is sooooooo not an option, even if we could afford to buy formula.

I am also sick of hating my own face. Sick of not being able to look at myself in the mirror cause my own face disgusts me. Even putting on makeup and doing my hair doesn't help, I just want to punch my own reflection. It's not like it's even my mummy body which would be so ok cause I can do things to fix that like exercise, but no amount of exercise is going to change my ugly mug!

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:16pm
You def need some of these hun........ .......I feel like that about my apron at times.........I work my butt off constantly to lose weight but firstly weight loss for me means cutting out everything even remotely nice and exercising like a mad person only to have a mediocre body.........but the over hang i could just get a knife and cut it off sometimes........nothing worse than working your butt off to look good but only with clothes on cos without clothes its hideous!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:42pm
*hugs to all *

I have no serious vents , Ty wont go to sleep atm , C cut a bit of his hair, DH annoyed me yesterday when he got home for yelling at her about the hair being cut , not bothering to think that I would have already dealt with it.
But the worst vent I have atm , is the fact that I have the Wiggles "rockabye bear " stuck in my head on replay .
So its not too bad a day really

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 5:11pm
OH no hope that song is out of your head by bed time!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 123>