FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 123>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:00pm
now I want cookies and chocolate muffins !

my back hurts , and im sick of having heartburn , why does my unborn child hate me ? why ?

And frigging Caitlyn got "delta dawn " stuck in my head

Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:37am
I am going to start today...

I am so sick of morning sickness! Honestly, shouldn't it be gone by now! It gave me some false hope last week and then came back with a vengence! Ugh!
I am feeling sad today because it is a horrible rainy day and I miss not having a Mum to talk to about preggie & toddler stuff
I am still tired - but it seems to be a constant state of being for me these days....

and....

I STILL WANT COOKIES!!!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:11am
Hehe cool thread, my rant for the day is: the book I'm reading keeps saying "speeded up" instead of "sped up" GRR it really annoys me lol. It's set in London just after WW2, is that really how they spoke in those days?
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

FreeSpirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:40am
Grrrr, red headed devil spawn not eating solids (mega tantrums when I offer) not sleeping (tantrums in cot when I try to put her in it, followed by 5 minutes of play then another screaming fit) biting my boob when I feed her (yeh I love that!) . Just generally not being the beautiful, kind, loving-natured child that I normally have at home with me. *sigh* it will be better later.
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:47am
Awww, hugs Bridget! Sounds like Elizabeth is going through that horrible whiny 9 month phase like all the others... apparently it passes in a couple of weeks! (I can't wait)

Rachel, that would tick me off too!

I want SLEEEEEEEEEP but I have assignments to do and my house is falling down around my ears, why is it that DH doesn't seem to notice the mess?

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:10am
AAARRRGGGHHH - my rant

almost finished a post and Josh learnt how to turn off the computer

dish master blew up yesterday so all dishes need to be hand washed

mum and sis have been away so i have had to do all the washing cleaning and cooking with very little help except the kind of help you get from a 15mth old so everything takes 10 times as long

bank didnt get back to me friday so i have had to wait all weekend and am still waiting for the call to say if they will give us a mortgage or not

Josh is whining and trying to drag me to the door wanting outside and is now playing with the chair controls so im practically sitting on the floor face planted against the screen

im having a bad moment as you can prolly gather
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:15am
I'm cold and the house is a tip and I wana go back to bed
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:25am
my rant - its peeing down out and im dying to go out and pick up all the rubbish that those mungrel cats have left all over my front lawn!!! but i dont want to get sick!!!

Terri i feel your pain RE the bank thing!! last year when we were buying this house we were waiting for the phone call on the thursday which never came and i didnt want to be annoying by ringing him!!! he ended up ringing at 4.45pm on the friday!!!! the whole time was one of the most stressful times in my life!!!
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:46am
Oh, this is brilliant! I'm very sorry for all of you.

I'm having a very blah monday indeed. DH is working in Taupo for the week, so I'm home alone. My morning at work has been one crisis after another... not good! AND, one of the parents of a child in our Youth Group sent me an email with some concerns he's got - all very valid, and he was polite, but I just don't want another thing to worry about.

Phew. Feel better now

kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:56am
My rant for the day:

Stupid AF is back (well since last week) and C woke up at 5.30 this morning when he's been sleeping through for nearly 2 weeks now. Boo. Bad timing coz we have friends here at the mo and have plans with them today - and I can't bail because we havent seen them in 2 years and theyre on their way back to NZ and only here till tomorrow. Will just have to look forward to an early night on Wednesday!
SJ
Callum - Dec 2008
Daniel - Oct 2010
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:03am

The baby has his first cold and he has, just at this moment as i was reading the page, pulled half the stuff out of the bottom of the pantry and is crying coz I said no AND now his nose is running more, and I hate kids with their yucky runny noses.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:27am
My rant is about pantihose,

I am sick to death of going through the toes or a ladder starting in the gusset of them. If I snag them and make a hole then fine, my fault, but it pisses me off that I have just had to go and get another pair of $15 tights because I had a ladder running down each leg from the gusset, they are the correct size and everything, just poorly made. That is the last time in a long time that I am going to be ladylike and wear a dress!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:54pm
im working and its boring ! and its raining outside !

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:06pm
ggggrrr!! we sent 1 of our lazyboys (they are 8 months old) away to be fixed because wev had constant problems with it and we still havnt got it back!!!! 8 weeks later!!! I rung them 2 weeks ago to see what the deal is and she said "oh sorry its actually still sitting in the warehouse and hasnt been sent off yet but should go next week and ul get it back the week after"!!!! WTF!!!! it sat for that long not being fixed!!! F**K!!!!!! and going by what she said we shouldv got it back wednesday just gone!!! USELESS!!!!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:38pm
Another rant: I was planning to have a pyjama day, but the baby power chucked all over my pjs!!! So I had to get dressed
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 2:35pm

Ha, I cant stay in my jamies very long cause I get this yucky sick feeling it very wierd.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:22pm
I feel nauseous , and Im feeling very very grumpy , C has managed to break the vaccum cleaner and I just feel meh overall .

Work today , people are starting to ask when im due , then they ask if its my first and I say no, so they look shocked , and disapproving , YES . I know, I look young , and what ? Ive done a good job with Caitlyn despite my age (which was 20 when I had her , not even that young for goodness sakes )

busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:35pm
What a great way of getting all those niggly annoying things off our chests. Here goes
Went to a late lunch at Mil's yesterday, Isobelle was supposed to be sleeping and I directly asked them not to wake her so what did they do? They woke her up Then got home to find DH's dad had bought us a hare that he shot. DH left the bloody dead carcass sitting on my kitchen bench for about 2 hours, so gross
Isobelle cried for 3 hours straight today. It was pouring with rain and I had to go out and my only pair of clean pants got soaking wet.
But when I was feeling fed up and sad my darling little boy brought me his Bear to cuddle and gave me a big hug and kiss. He's such a loving, gentle soul. Then we spent the afternoon making popcorn and pretending to be aeroplanes!
AN E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AN E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:48pm
Thanks for your rants - some of them make me laugh . Expecially about the wedding dress - I can't believe it!!! Tho I suppose if you are happy about someone else buying your wedding dress then I guess you can't expect much!!!
- Sorry to those of you feeling uck tho - that's not nice!

Stuff them Caitlynsmygirl - we don't care about ages here!!!!

My rant
Can I trade in my own mother??? Every word that comes out of her mouth is disapproving - and if I do follow her 'advice' she will tell me how I am doing it wrong next week! Grrr - she's now threatening to move away mmmmmm.... Gee I wish I had a supportive mum!

The house is filthy - Little miss has a screaming fit if I turn it on, and then throws up everywhere. mmmm... more mess!!!!

I have a cold

I have an exam next Monday night

Little miss has decided its good to wake at 4-5am the last few mornings

Upsides
I don't have to go to Tauranga for work this week and
I think I will take tomorrow off to feel better

Hugs to those that need them

OK - off to find chocolate and a cup of tea~!~~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:17pm
My house is filthy too ! I suppppose I could clean it tomorrow .
Or not .
Not sure if my vent is that Im lazy or my house is messy ....
perhaps both ....

still feeling nauseous , and now my shoulder hurts .

Ahhh , i love venting , even when its nothing major , its refreshing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 123>