FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 123>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The vent thread
    Posted: 18 April 2009 at 11:48pm
I've decided to make this thread, purely so I don't have to complain on other threads
feel free to make use of it !

My friend is acting like a grumpy old mare because I didn't call her early enough, never mind that I had an overtired child to get to bed tonight , now she isn't returning my texts, so meh to her .

my bottom hurts, anyone know how to tell if you have piles ?

and last but not least, apparently " can you load the dishwasher " appears to my DH as " please sit watching tv and do nothing "

anything major, or minor , bothering you that you want to get off your chest ? feel free , its fun !

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 11:55pm
I'll join.

I've just finished #3 of 4 late shifts in a row (one more tomorrow), then I have a short-change to a morning shift on monday. ICK!!!

and I want some bickies to dunk in my drink right now but haven't baked any.. so really my own fault but I'll complain anyway.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 11:59pm
bugger J, I don't know how you do late shifts and with 2 girls during the day

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:28am
lol, daycare, school, and a hubby that studies and is home alot.

although, i must say, I am still always the first up to the girls, just snatch afternoon naps when ayja does if she's home.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 7:59am
il complain lol. My husbands bday was yesterday so he had a few mates round for a few drinks - thats fine. THey all came round at abuot 4pm in the thought that it would finish up early. DH had wayyyy to much to drink and has been vomiting since 4am this morning. GRRRRRRRRR he woke me up and then woke our son up. Plus im pregnant so couldnt have anything to drink last night and stil feel like vomiting this morning. I was also up till 2am waiting for him to come home and had to get up to henry when he woke. I am not a happy wife this morning.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:13am
we went to the sound of music last night - great BUT the woman net to me was a tad...rotund, and took up her seat...and half of mine. THEN got home and found out someone had broken into mums car while we were at the show. crappy.
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:29am
Very sucky ladies
I'm just being sympathetic since at this point I don't have much to complain about (not that isn't my own doing anyway )
Ooh no hang on DP is watching Star Wars and I HATE Star Wars and its only just started so I havta stay out of the lounge and since I'm in clean-up mode its slightly annoying!! Minor though.
Big hugs hope things improve for y'all!!
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:22am

Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

my bottom hurts, anyone know how to tell if you have piles ? 

If you feel anything like a lump or something by your exit area then most probaly a pile....Dont strain to much and dont sit on anything cold like concrete, drink lots of water and try not to get constipated, have a nice warm bath & keep the area clean, use baby wipes if you have to LOL...If it is a pile get some anusol or proctosydel(sp)...

Edited by xox6Girls1Boyxox
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:06am
The cream works really well! Can see where this threads going when discussion leads to bottoms.

I don't have much to complain about, only starting to feel a bit sorry for myself, now that we've finally decided to TTC and we're living apart during the week.

Damn recession!

[/url]

Angel June 2012
fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:13am
DF was on the computer playing that stupid WOW game from the time he got up till after midnight. The only times he got off was to eat and when I dragged him out to pick up the bassinet. Then he got up this morning and guess what he did straight away? Yeah, stupid WOW.

Now hes watching the James Bond DVD he got out yesterday that he should have watched last night.

monkey33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:19am
My rant today is that the neighbour has a tree that has fruit on it (little yellow ones) and they keep falling on our driveway and when I drive down they squish all over my tyres and up the door! We have been cleaning all the fruit up every few days but we would have to do it every day to keep them all away and I don't have time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:37am
I love ranting ! haha

My vent for the morning (just the morning ) is that my DH is STILL IN BED !!!, suppose the poor dear is tired , after watching Top Gear episodes til 3 in the morning .

and despite my daughter's proclamations of love for me last night , this morning she informed me that she hated me because I wont buy her subway for lunch .

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:15pm
Kelly your vent sounds like i couldv written it!! my DH is obsessed with top gear!!! and yes it is booked for tonight at 7.30pm like every sunday!!

i was just comming in to have a vent about Bailey telling me he hates me!! his attitude is very horid today!!! I just took the boys to the dog show and all he did was moan!!!

My other winge is that im fat and tired and have to do the housework!
the inlaws are comming over for the usual sunday afternoon tea and coffee and Dh inocently informed me last night that MIL textd him to say she was looking forward to the cake i was going to bake for us all to have!!??....he was happy at the thought of cake too until i told him that that was the first i had heard of it!!! ........so now i have to bake a cake dont i!! seriously im not a baker!!! very far from it!!!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:42pm
Screw em Amber....go buy the most manky looking one from the local shop

Kyla, I'd be real loud

I'll complain...someone sat on one of our chairs friday night & broke the leg! It was waiting to happen but I asked DH to prop it up & it was annoying me on an angle, so he sticks a water bottle under it! (luckly Babe it didn't decide to do it one person sooner!)
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:59pm
LOL was that one I sat on?? Ouchie I'm so glad it wasn't me!!!!!!!

I'm doing a weird rant - I'm being such a grumpy cow today and I don't know why and its driving DP abit nuts!!! Its not PMS (that was last week ) and the only thing I can think is that I'm abit tired. Its super annoying though I hate being a grouch (but enjoy it at the same time lol)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:10pm
heres another vent!!! and sorry in advance to all the cat lovers on here but i HATE cats!!! this has come from living next to a lady who had 18 of them!!! and they would jump in my windows and piss everywhere including on my kettle on the bench!!! but anyway some people moved into a rental a few months back and we all of a sudden started having problems with cats again! well i just found out they have 11!!!!! eeeww!!! and i just found one of them pulling the rubish out of my wheely bin!!! we have to pick the rubbish up every morning now as that is the sight we see when we open the curtains!!!

I wish there was a rule against that many cats!!!

Once again sorry to all the cat lovers!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:00pm
good grief ,surely noone is allowed that many cats ??

I have to work tomorrow, and I don't want to , im too lazy .

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:25pm
I'm still grumpy

Is that many cats legal?? Thats terrible!!
Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:27pm
I have a vent.

DHs grandmother and Aunt bought his cousin a wedding dress off trademe for her upcoming day. They decided to show it to me before showing her. It was from the 70s-80s, big puffy shoulders, a big bow and lace right up to the neck.
My face must have dropped because they turned to me and said "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM KYLIe!!!! DONT YOU LIKE IT?!!!!!!!" and I said "Oh, its just a bit old fashioned, not my thing but im sure she will love it."
They replied "Yes well, she certainly wont want to be showing her shoulders like YOU did on your wedding day" Jeepers, sorry for being in fashion folks!

Then, his grandmother calls DH to say "Oh, well x has seen the dress and she LOVES it, so I dont know what Kylies problem was" Grrrrr..... ILs suck!
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:39pm

Eek Kylie!  That dress sounds horrid!  I would've dropped my jaw too when I saw it!  And WHO buys some ELSE'S their wedding dress??!!!!

My complaint?  My 19 month old son knows how to grease me!!  Just now he was standing on the table which the t.v is on, so when I told him off and went to get him, he gives me this cheesy grin and when I picked him up and gave me the biggest snuggle!  Aww, how can I be angry at that?!?!

Aaaannnnd, I have a sore lower back, and crampy tummy, and a bit of a headace.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 123>