FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 894895896897898>
Author
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 10:56am
Lol... Caide sounds much like Lily! We were at my grandparents and she stuck 3 rolls in the toilets and then proceeded to throw the rest down the stairs and to the cat who attacked it like a ball of wool so between the pair of them haha!
Sponsored Links

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:46am
I tink I'm pretty lucky with Isla. She has never done anything like that. She is a bit of a clean freak so doesn't like making things messy. She fully freaks out if her hands get dirty haha. And she is forever wiping her face. She must get it from her Dad cause I'm not much of a clean freak. A bit of dirt never hurt anyone.
Oh and for those of you who didn't see it on FB..... Isley is finally walking! She did it 2 days before she turned 18 months. Talk about leaving it till the last minute! haha. I had just dropped her at Mums and I arrived at work, checked my emails and there was a msg saying 'so when did your daughter start walking?' so I rung mum straight away and I was 'WTF? Walking?'. Mum just assumed she had been walking for a few days cause she just stood up and walked half way across the room! But that's what she is like. She thinks about how to do things but wont try it till she is 100% confident she can do it right. So she has probably 'known' how to walk for a while lol. So she went pretty much straight from crawling to running. She is so funny tho. Loves walking and just wanders backwards and forwards up the hallway and cracks herself up laughing. Strange child
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:50pm
Cute! We do baby soccer, Lisa, and when Lily falls over she has this little freak out that she has mud on her hands yet she's still jumping/stomping in puddles 5 minutes later haha! I have to hide the wipes here because she pulls them out of the packet to wipe things or herself with! Which I think she gets from me!

Very cute about the walking!

Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:40pm
Yay for trying for number 2 ladies, very exciting and I'm very jealous, hopefully we will get the chance to have another one, still very very grateful for what we have though
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:52am
Congrats on TTC#2 Lisa and on Isla walking.

Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:56pm
so exciting to see that some of you are trying for #2

Hey I just wanted to say that Quin is up for baby of the day tomorrow and would love your votes, he really deserves to win something

Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:56pm
Voted Alicia, hope he wins!!!!

Just over two weeks till we fly to Fiji, yay. Just one small problem, I can't eat between now and then, tried my dress on today and it is snug!!! Only problem is I brought a nice big block of whittakers chocolate and I have NO will power

Hope everyone else is doing well, you mustbe counting down aswell Lisa, not long to go.
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:26pm
I tried voting Alicia but it wouldn't let me. Tried a few times today but OB kept crashing on me
Kats - wahoo! Not long now! Exciting stuff! I have the same issue about lack of willpower lol. My dress is still at the shop and I'm too afraid to go in for a fitting cause I know I've put on weight with the amount of crap I've eaten lately. With RWC and all, we go to my sister and her hubby's place to watch all the good games and we always end up having lazy food like FnCs or Pizza........ and then get out the chip and dip...... and chocolate........ I'm too scared to jump on the scales cause I know I've prob gained a few kilo. Once the RWC is over with, I'm going hardout healthy! lol
And yes, it's almost the 2 month coutdown for us. I just want it to be over and done with. Still so much to do and it's stressing me the hell out. I'm over it. The stress of the planning has totally killed the excitement of the wedding. I'm actually more excited about the day AFTER the wedding, cause then it will be over and done with. Hopefully it all comes together on the day.
Well, DF is comatosed on the bed now after having a few too many celebratory drinks after the excitement that was the Ireland vs Wallabies game. He stinks like a brewery so think I might just park up on the couch for the night with the dog lol
Hope you ladies are all good!
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:34pm
Yay, just tried voting again and it let me so I've done my bit! It's very close!
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:47am
oh Kats I bet the chocolate was yummy though

Lisa - you might get a surprise, I'm slowly learning that my body actually looses if I eat a little bit more and having "easy" food every now and then isn't that bad. I remember getting to that point and it can get really busy as well but now I wish I could plan another wedding lol

Thanks for the votes girls I'm just off to check who won now!!

TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:29am
yay Kats not long to go now

And Lisa things are getting pretty close for you too, I remember feeling the same way about the excitement factor, the last few months of planning can be very stressful & do put a downer on the event but you will enjoy it on the day & when you see it all coming together it makes it all worth it.
Yay for TTCing for #2, I hope you all get your BFPs very soon.

Things are going well from this end at the moment, renovatins are almost at an end (well the inside one's anyway) DH is currently painting the rooms & the carpet will be laid in the next few weeks so I will be able to sort out the kids rooms as soon as that is done. After that DH will be on to the outside & building his new garage which he is very excited about.

Torin is doing well, he is turning in to a real little chatter box & trys to copy everything we say now, it is very cute.
He is such a typical little boy & likes to get in & try everything. He's also mad about cars & has now got quite a nice matchbox collection which he plays happily with most of the day, DH is so proud that his son is a petrol head just like his daddy lol.
Apart from that not much else to report, just totally over being pregnant & can't wait for it to end.

Hope everyone else is doing well & things are going smoothly for all of you.
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:28pm
Oliver is a petrol head too lol.

:( that sucks that the wedding planning is getting stressful now. I really want a simple wedding. been engaged 4 and a half years and haven't planned anything at all yet lol
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:40pm
I was just saying to dh this morning that I am a bit sad that I won't every have a little baby again or be pregnant and he looked at me like I was insane. I don't want anymore it's just sad that that part of my life is over iykwim!!

Danelle - exciting that you get to do the kids rooms make sure you put pics when they are finished!!

Quins a petrol head as well, and the boys have lots of matchbox and hot wheel cars between them!!

Tania - If you need a hand planning at all let me know cos I love planning things

We went out this morning and got the cake tin for the kids bday it is so cool so we are giving it a test run today seeing as though it's wet and I can't walk!! I also got a really good set of icing tools so I can't wait to test them out!!

Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:40pm
Alicia, how did the cake turn out? I'm keen to make Daniel's next year but I suck at icing.

Hope the last few weeks of planning aren't to stressful Lisa, when do your family arrive?
Mum2One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:16pm
Ive already started planning Charlottes 2nd bday, we are going to have it it at a petting farm gunna be so much fun going to make a farm cake oooo exicting
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:24pm
Kats - Dh did the top of the cake (cos it's a cupcake cake tin) and his cake sucked big time lol but mine was awesome!! I haven't tried out the icing set yet but I have to make cupcakes this weekend so will try it out then

Mum2one - I'm pleased someone else is planning and it's not just me I'm really excited about there bday cos I won't be fat and I won't be pregnant!!

Quin has been a terror today, he dragged his heater by the cord from his room to the lounge. He keeps emptying drawers and he puts the seat next to the bench and clears it, it's honestly driving me insane!!

I hope everyone is good and the toddlers are all healthy!! Oh and will hopefully find out more about Quins op next week!!

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:08pm
ME AGAIN!!! Haha just sticking my nose in to say hi!

Tyler loves his cars - waaay more than Jake ever did. Unfortunately hes discovered guns and swords thanks to his big bro lol he always holds them backwards but its so cute to see him wandering around 'fighting' and making the obligatory noises

We have the same issue with wipes too :sigh: he'll sit there and use one wipe to stroke his nose once then onto another wipe to stroke his cheek once then onto another wipe... and so on.

Alicia why don't you renew your vows? Specially now you're looking so fine I get what you mean though. I've realised how fast time is going and it makes me abit sad. Its motivation to make the most of every minute though coz it won't be coming around again! FX for Quins op too hun x

Yeesh 2nd birthdays... Not even thinking about it here!! Want my baby to stay small for awhile longer thanks!

Danelle omg so exciting!! You're on the countdown for baby arriving and yes I second the photos of the kids rooms once you're done please. I love the way you decorate your house!!
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:33pm
Very quiet in here. Just thought I'd pop in and say bye, we don't fly until Monday but I have so much to do over the next few days I might not get time to type. Next time I'm here I'll be a Mrs!!!!!

Hope everything is progressing for Quin Alicia.

AJ, Charlotte's second birthday sounds amazing. I'm really keen to here everyone's cake ideas.

Hope everything is going well with late pregnancy Danelle!

And hope the last few weeks of planning aren't too stressful Lisa.
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:38pm
Have an awesome wedding Kat! And remember to enjoy every minute of it! You guys sure do deserve it.

And Babe.... what is that extra ticker I see?!?!!?! Congratulations!!!!

Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:46pm
Thanks Lisette

Oh I wasn't very observant, huge CONGRATS Babe!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 894895896897898>