FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland - South / East - Meet up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland - South / East - Meet up?
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 3:48pm
Hi,
I live in Howick and was wondering if there is any one else out my way who would like to meet up ?

Edited by LILLIS
Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:09pm
hi, i am in Papakura & have two boys. pretty busy life some weeks but would love too meet other mums too.

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:55pm
I'm in Papatoetoe and would love to meet up with other mums (just need to wait another 2 weeks til I can drive again!)

Is this your first baby Lillis?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:29pm
nope 2nd baby but my first born is 14 years old now so will be like the first time all over again i suspect :)

Did you have a c-section ???
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 10:10pm
yup, had a crash section with #1, so had an elective this time.

Yeah you do tend to forget a lot after a big age gap, I only had about 5 years, and for some parts I felt like first-timer!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:33pm
looking like an elective for me this time round too as I had one with my first
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:42pm
Would you be free next Friday (24th) to meet up for coffee (or alternatives if your steering clear of caffeine) out at Botany? I'm going to the breastfeeding clinic at noon in the shopping centre, would be nice to meet up beforehand (along with anyone else interested)
Brandon - 05/12/2003

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:42pm
i would love to meet up but we will be in wanganui :) hope it goes well.

babykatnz, which bfing clinic is it? i went to one in howick. they were lovely! & really helpful.

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 5:46pm
I will be free on Friday for a catch up if you still want to go ahead babykantz??

I would be interested in hearing a bit more about the breastfeeding clinics etc - I havent met with my midwife yet so still a lot to learn :)
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 6:03pm
I dont know much about it other than they are open 12-3pm out at Botany and you can get help from lactation consultants and watch DVDs about breastfeeding, I dont even know where exactly in Botnay it is, I'll re-rread the card she left me and get back to you on that lol

How does 11pm sound? Then you can come with me to the clinic to check it out too if you like?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 8:38pm
11am on Friday sounds good I can meet you at the clinic if you like - where abouts is it?
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 3:45pm
Her card says its next to Whitcoulls out at the shopping centre, and they open from 12 noon onwards, is there a cafe close by (other than foodcourt, trying to get a pram through there close to midday is shocking!) that we could meet up before? I'll be easy to recognise lol, I'll have a big brown pram with a carseat inside it lol!

Oh and if I get there first and your looking for me... my name is Lisa... cant have you feeling like a ninny walking up and asking if im 'babykatnz' hehe

and shame!! I just read over my last post...11pm...sleep deprivation does funny things to a person!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:53pm
There is a cafe upstairs at whitcoulls but that could be difficult with a pushchair... there is a new one opened up in the middle of the mall - esquires i think - we could meet there? Outside hannahs I think it is.

Snap! - My name is Lisa too

I look forward to meeting you there :)
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 10:50pm
I think (fuzzy sleep deprived memory lol) theres a lift inside whitcoulls, so the cafe up there is fine, have you been there before?

See you at 11am on Friday then!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 9:30am
sweet the cafe above whitcoulls it is. I have been there once before but that was a long time ago.

See you tomorow.
 Post Reply Post Reply