FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631632633 772>
Author
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:18pm
of course Amy!

C-Sect Roll Call:
Emmi
Amy
Pixie
MissA
Buzzy

Who else?

+1 May 09 Angel
Sponsored Links

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:49pm
Cant help on the c-section list there.

I've finished all my pills now and oh wow I miss my painkillers! I've had a super sore back all day, tummy is a bit sore too. I'm not allowed anymore Tramadol and panadol just arent cutting it!

Lily is asleep YAY. I got Infacol drops today for her and after a nice big feed she burped straight away and settled better :D I hope we have a good night tonight, yesterday I was awake for 26 hours, had 3 hours sleep and then had to get up again, been awake all day.. No idea how i'm actually still functioning. I'm too scared to go to bed cuz I keep thinking that i'll fall asleep and she'll wake up and we'll repeat the screaming all over again :(
Alex, Thomas and Lily
Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:00pm
I was just thinking today that there seemed to be quite a few of you ladies that ended up with c sects.

If I can tag along with you guys to the P&C show I might go too - will just get a ticket.
Smelly_Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smelly_Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:08pm
C-Sect Roll Call:
Emmi
Amy
Pixie
MissA
Buzzy
Smelly_kelly

Edited by Smelly_Kelly
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:11pm

Congratulations Pixie on your wee boy   I have been checking this thread lots to see how you are doing

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:45pm
Sounds good re the tagging along at P&C show!

I have to wear breast pads 24/7, I don't leak between feeds but when feeding I get let down on both sides. And over night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:52pm
Nick /Emmi - what day are you guys going?
kat_hutch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat_hutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:59pm
i had a c-sect too, dunno how to add myself

Turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:06pm
I'm wearing breast pads constantly too. If I lean on my boobs too hard they start leaking. I tried on a shelf bra singlet thing in Farmers the other day and as I took it off it brushed against my nipples and I started leaking all over their floor!
Lucky it fit and I was buying it.
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:07pm
Renee - I got 2 tickets (you had to buy 2 at once)... you want my other one??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:09pm
oh yeah that would be cool. I'll give you some $$ for it on saturday if thats ok...

YAY I finally get to go (goes off to do a happy dance)...
Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:30pm
That's silly that you have to buy the tickets in pairs.

Yay Pixie! Looking forward to a pic.

DP has been looking after Alex tonight - yay! Gave me enough time to sew a sling from online instructions. Problem is I can't figure out how to use the ruddy thing! Oh well, at least it didn't cost me anything.
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:48pm
Turtle that happens to me all the time! The leaning on them bit I mean! And when I bath Lily (we bath together now she's 'bigger') she always kicks my boobs and they start spraying in all directions. I told my friend who doesn't have a baby that they spray as a word of warning when I was feeding Lily she laughed until she got squirted in the face then asked how far it could go *sigh*
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:55pm
i've hit myself in the eye :P NOT nice.

So it was wishful thinking about the sleep thing. She's awake screaming AGAIN. I cant do another night of this.. Matt's going to make up some formula to give her a bottle later. I've lost a part to my breastpump so I cant use it!!! I really dont want to give her formula now that i've come this far
Alex, Thomas and Lily
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:16pm
C-Sect Roll Call:
Emmi
Amy
Pixie
MissA
Buzzy
Smelly_kelly
Kat

+1 May 09 Angel
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:19pm
Alex, is your pain from your c section? Is it normal to still be in pain that long after?
I get let down on both sides too, and yeah last night I had soaked through my breast pads! Not so much during the day though.
I can go to the P&C show any day... What day are you all going?
Pinky, what kind of sling have you made?

+1 May 09 Angel
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:19pm
I'm pretty sure mickeylu had an emergency c as well

sorry guys will leave you now to your new bubbas,

*folds up chair, sweeps up spilt popcorn and waves goodbye*

Will still occasionally lurk but think it is time to leave you lovely yummy mummies to your thread!

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:29pm
Aww Bex your awesome!

+1 May 09 Angel
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:53pm
i find the only time i leak is when i do the middle of the night feed cos i dont wear anything to bed i find that the other boob starts dripping while im feeding him on one side. lol.

is it foremilk that has all the goodeys in it and hind milk that is the good filling fatty part? im still taking my meds and stuff but mack is now almost at 100mls formula a feed so he really is getting SFA from me, my boobs get all big and swollen, he drains it and then gets sh*tty cos he cant get the rest out so im thinking he only gets the foremilk with how well he can suck and once they arent slightly engorged and leaky. its frustrating and we'll have to see what they say bout the tongue tie, but if all the goodness is in the foremilk ill definitly keep it up.

im starting to worry bout 2mrws exam now. i wasnt at heaps of my classes towards the end and have only had time to read through half the notes so some content i havent even glanced at :S

Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:59pm
aww bex come back soon!!!

Emmi it is a pouch type sling...
http://www.mykarmababy.com/pages/BabySlingPattern.php
should be easy but think i need some practise.

missA hope you can get your pump up and running again soon. and ouch about your eye!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631632633 772>