FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 1107>
Author
BayGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:56am
Hey all, you've been very chatty over the last few days.

Well DP and i have made our last big baby purchase. However said it about first timers being suckers for spending lots of money you are 100% right!!

I let DP pick the pram. He wanted a Phil and Ted and while i thought they were too expensive i let him get it and compromised to get the dash as it was cheaper than the vibe! DP has been working very very hard lately. Soing 60 hr weeks so i felt it was his right to have a little spend up with some of his hard earned dosh.

So we got to Baby City to make the purchase and there are no dashes in the country!!! There's a huge demand out for them at moment. Shop assistant couldn't give us a date that they could source one for us as so many ppl want them at moment.

So i let DP get the vibe! He was so stoked about it. When we got home he put it straight up and has been playing with it whenver he's home for the last 3 days. So while it was expensive i am happy with the purchase. It has made DP so happy and that makes me happy.

And we had our 10% off voucher and they threw in the rain and uv covers for free. So it only ended up being slightly more exoensive than the dash!

Also i've had a good play and i love it too. I has so many features that the cheaper models don't have. Like being able to have baby rear facing (facing you as you push) and front facing. So i am very happy with our very expensive purchase.
Sponsored Links

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:12pm
Oh reading a book like that would have probably been a great idea for me Demelza. I was the same as you, I knew my body wasn't going to be the same, but I wasn't too sure about how it would all pan out. And really I still have no idea due to still bfing when we got pregnant, so will be interesting to see what my body does with the wee break I'll hopefully be giving it between #2 and 3.

So the book sale was great, bought 32 books (30 kids ones!) and spent $6 including parking! Gosh I love that sale

Great to hear that you're loving your vibe Baygirl!

Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:44pm
sounds like an excellent cheap shopping trip Booski! I'm with you in the 'not sure what my body will be like' club when its done with all this breastfeeding/baby growing. I kind of think that by the time I get to that point, I won't remember what it used to be like anyways! Besides, being overweight to start with, I actually feel in better shape now than I did when I got knocked up, and imagine I'll be a lot slimmer by the time I get my boobs back.

Baygirl, so pleased you like your pushchair! That was sweet of you letting hubby pick it, I'm sure he appreciates it

I don't feel like a whale just yet, though I swear I have doubled in since since last weekend. It's ridiculous, but apparently its the case. EVERYONE has been commenting on how much I've grown this last week!

Have been feeling quite stressed out as Ivy is all over the place at the moment. Her bloods came back all normal though which is a good thing, and hopefully we can figure out what is triggering her totally random behaviour and strange symptoms. Fingers crossed!
~Cassie~
BayGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:51pm
i;ve also done a big pop out in the last few days still feel small in comparison to all of you!!!! And i've only put on 4-5 Kgs!!! I am worried that its so little as i no baby is supposed to be getting close to 2Kg now and there's extra weight for fluid and stuff??
Anyone else in same boat??
lil_l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:14pm
I feel like a HUGE whale!!!! I went shopping for maternity clothes the other day, is it just me or is there a lack of matrenity wear for the smaller build girls, I found it completely depressing and ended up in tears as there is nothing out there, and when you give in and go to "normal" shops to find at least something to wear, they all seem so ill fitting now!! I'm too big now for a 6 and and 8, and the 10's just fall off me around the shoulders, as for pants, it looks like I'll be stuck in tights for the next two months. grrr is anyone else finding this, I'm sure it only makes you feel worse off for putting on weight as you're not even "natural" to fit into maternity clothes!

Didn't end up going to the farmhouse either this weekend, DP has gone by himself and now I'm left alone (I miss him already).

Neat about the vibe, Baygirl!!! How awesome it is that you're DP is already getting so much thrill out of it!

Booski: I wish they had book sales like that up here, lucky you! I would be in heaven!

Kali1- Is it a bit unsettling for her knowing that a new sibling is on the way, kids react completely out of the oridinary or in the way you'd least expect them to with things as big as that, even when you don't expect them to have any reaction what-so-ever ???

Moocow- I wouldn't rely on your ex-flatmate ever coming up with the $ unless you give them a full on confrontation! We had the same problem at our old house, we were just lucky that after he did a runner (we then sold the house) he came to pick up some of his firewood (sad I know when we'd given it to the new owners as was after settlement and we didn't need it) and we turned up to drop off more keys to the new owners, did we have a big confrontation in the driveway in front of the whole street, made him feel like he had to pay up.... and he did!!

phewww enough from me.....
Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:32pm
Blondie, it does make it worse when you're pregnant and can't find anything to wear. Seems like you have to pay a fortune for maternity clothes that look good if you are smaller or bigger in general!

Ivy has gone through the baby thing before so I don't think it's related to that. She's all of a sudden exhausted all the time, her tummy is sore, but there seems to be no reason behind it, and she is completely zoning out a lot - like four mornings in a row she started putting her pants on without taking her PJs off, and when we pointed it out to her she seemed kind of stunned that she hadn't done that. She started getting into the shower fully clothed last night - she's just not all there, and when she IS she's very easily upset or made angry. So many tears. The last two weeks have been shocking. I'll have to speak to her teacher on Monday to see if anything is happening at school, but I thought it might have been iron deficiency or something. Ah well! We'll get to the bottom of it one way or another, I just want her to be happy and functioning.
~Cassie~
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:43pm
Oh no poor Ivy, I hope you can figure out whats up soon.

Haha good point about not remembering what your pre-baby body was like!! I'll admit the only thing that bothers me thus far is the sag in my boobs, and that is because I find it rather uncomfortable when I'm not wearing a bra, I loved not wearing a bra, but I just can't do it now as its too uncomfortable. But I know that they haven't settled to whatever they'll be yet, so I'll just wait and see! Am pretty happy that that's all that bothers me!!

I find that my lack of spatial awareness extends to knowing if I've popped out! My fundal height hadn't changed since my last mw visit - and I don't feel any bigger. I have no idea on my weight, I've been meaning to weigh myself when I get up for about a week now, but I can't remember!

I'm currently stalking a TM auction for some drawers for T's new room - hope I get them! Then I can get to my afternoon nana nap while T is still sleeping (fingers crossed!)

Edited by Booski

Demelza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demelza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:20pm
Blondie - I totally understand! The only maternity clothes I've bought have been off Trade Me - they fit ok, but maternity tops actually make me feel even BIGGER because they're generally so loose. I managed to get a bunch of baby doll tops off TM that fit alright but I kinda wish I got pregnant a few years ago when baby doll tops were really in fashion because I can't find any in stores these days!

I managed to get a skirt from Glassons a few months ago with a big elasticated waist and I've been pretty much living in it since February, it's actually more comfortable than any maternity skirts I've bought. And I got some singlet tops from Jayjays which are great because they're really long and comfy and I can wear them underneath tops that are too short. But apart from that... I have practically nothing to wear. And I don't want to spend lots of money on maternity clothes when I've only got 4-9 weeks left of wearing them (plus it's really hard finding them small enough to fit me - I was a size 6-8 pre-pregnancy as well)

...3 more weeks of work then I think I'll just live in my pjs haha

But I agree - it's SO depressing having such a limited wardrobe. I used to love getting dressed up and inventing new outfits and buying or sewing new clothes but now I have about 8 tops I can wear and I'm starting to hate them all
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:28pm
JULY 2010 BABIES

UNKNOWN EDD!
#2 weegee (Rachael)        IT'S A SURPRISE!

30TH JUNE
#3 Rachael      I'M A BOY!

1ST
#1 Dazed       IT'S A SURPRISE!

2ND
#1 Red      I'M A GIRL!

3RD
#3 Kali1 (Cassie)   IT'S STILL A SURPRISE!    Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL, no wait a BOY!

5TH
#1 Chex001 (Cherie)      IT'S A SURPRISE!

7TH
#1 rachamos     IT'S A SURPRISE!
#1 SusyNZ     I'M A BOY!

8TH       
#1 Sally       IT'S A SURPRISE!       Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL
#3 solgirl     Mummy was wrong - I'M A BOY!
#1 adelle     I'M A BOY!

9TH
#1 Gannet      I'M A GIRL!
#1 Buttersmum (Lisa)      I'M A GIRL!
#1 Hunnybunny (Denike)      IT'S A SURPRISE!

10TH
#2 Chills (Christie)      Mummy and Daddy were wrong - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Demelza    IT'S A SURPRISE!

11TH
#2 gypsynita (Anita)      STILL A SURPRISE!        Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL ... Daddy thinks I'm a BOY

13TH
#2 Raspberryjam           Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 cheekymouse     Mummy and Daddy were right - I'M A BOY!
#1 BayGirl      IT'S A SURPRISE!        Mummy thinks and hopes I'm a GIRL

15TH
#1 MindyW     Mummy was wrong, Daddy was right - I'M A GIRL!

16TH
#2 shannon     MAY STILL FIND OUT!

17TH
#1 apriletta      Mummy was right - I'M A BOY!
#2 asilm       IT'S A SURPRISE!
#1 KayJay77        Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Harley      IT'S A SURPRISE!          Mummy thinks I'm a BOY
#1 Itchy_feet       Mummy was right, I'm a BOY

18TH
#1 SammyA       IT'S A SURPRISE!    Mummy hopes I'm a GIRL ... Daddy hopes I'm a BOY
#2 babyg (Evelyn)     IT'S A SURPRISE!     Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL ... Daddy thinks I'm a GIRL
#1 BlondieKJ        Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!

19TH
#1 Birdie       Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Jemms      Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 jennih     IT'S A SURPRISE!     Daddy thinks I'm a GIRL

20TH
#1 hotmummy        I'M A BOY!

21ST
#3 liviya        I'M A BOY!

23RD
#1 magenta        Finding out       Everyone thinks I'm a BOY
#1 TrinaL      Mummy was wrong, Daddy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 AngieBabe       Everyone was wrong - I'M A BOY!

24TH
#1 zoehal      I'M A GIRL!

26TH
#1 & 2!! Hibiscus     IT'S IDENTICAL TWINS!     THEY'RE A SURPRISE!

28TH
#2 Booski (Suzy)       IT'S A SURPRISE!            Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL

29TH
#1 JaneS      IT'S A SURPRISE!       Mummy thinks I'm a BOY
#1 rubyrose     Mummy was right - I'M A BOY!

9TH AUGUST
#1 Rachel1982     I'M A GIRL!

29TH AUGUST
#1, 2 & 3!!! Zaylah    IT'S TRIPLETS!     TRIPLE THE GORGEOUS GIRLY FUN!

ANGELS AND LOSSES
M2Bee
rachyyy
SarahJane
Pook72
Jacindarella
mucky_one

SCAN DATES -
Booski - 24 May
    IT'S A SURPRISE   Growth Scan/Placenta Check
Shannon - 31st May
    GIRL or BOY?   Growth Scan
Rachael - 9 June
    IT'S A BOY   Breech Scan.

LMC APPOINTMENTS -
SusyNZ - 19 May
RJ - 19 May 10.40
Booski - 20 May
Babyg- 25 May 1.30
Rachael - 27 May 10.30am
Demelza - 27 May

OUR BABIES
TOTAL EXPECTED BABIES - 48
BOYS - 11 (23%)
GIRLS - 16 (33%)
TBC EITHER WAY - 4 (8%)
SURPRISES - 17 (36%)

BABY NAMES
Rachael - Alexander ?
Raspberryjam - Portia (waiting on nana Tina for the middle name)
MindyW - Emily Joan
babyg - Spencer James or Emma Adelaide
Birdie - Emily ?
Jemms - Lola ?
TrinaL - Erina Joan
AngieBabe - Joshua Fergus
chills - Ruby Jill
Hotmummy - James

Link to our Facebook page here, come and join us!
OHbaby July 2010 mums-to-be FB group
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 10:50pm
Hey just popping in before I go to bed to say Hi! and let you know I am still here!! Just have been really tired this week and have swollen feet Plus have had so much on! Hope those of you that went to Mary's got loads of bargains, we had our practical parenting class till 12.30pm so could not make it. Managed to get to the Tommy Tippee sale in Birkdale, loads of stuff for $1, $2 and $5. can look up the address tomorrow and post it if anyone is interested.

Hope everyone is well. (have not had time to catch up on all the posts)
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:16am
Morning!

Well I had a pretty crazy day yesterday, logged on to say Hi and was nice to meet some of you yesterday at the market But my computer wasnt playing the game

Wow booski - thats an amazing deal on books - childrens books are soo expensive!
Sounds like some are finding some great deals

Im finding it hard to find warm clothes to wear too, but Im sooo not as little as you girls - I found jeans west quite good in my last pregnancy - might be worth a look -being so close to having babe they might have things that you can wear afterwards too

Oh Cassie, poor Ivy - hope you can get her sorted soon x

Are you feeling better Blondie?

Went out to a friends birthday drinks last night - was quite tired by then but it was great to catch up with them - they have offered to take Milla when I go into labour - and they would definately be my first choice - but they live out west - I feel a little mean calling in the middle of the night for them to come out here especially when they have a 3 yr and 5 month old - but I know Milla wont freak out if she needs to be with them for a day or two - so thats awesome

Was a late night but Milla gave me til 7.30 to sleep but she got hungry so I had to get up

Weegee , your little guy is such a good boy! Milla would have torn that place apart - she is far to inquisitive to hang out with her boring Mum

Ok enough from me, hope your all well

http://lilypie.com]
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:30am
Man it is cold today - I don't function well when I am cold! Sitting doing nothing doesn't really help.

Hope you guys had fun at the market yesterday, I had too much to do and knew there would be alot of temptation to buy stuff. Anyone get any good bargains?

Demelza - I brought one of those skirts from Glassons and it was great, I lived in it during Summer. Glassons have some track pants as well with the same band on the top, have just had to get a bigger size, but they are really comfy as well, got a grey and a black pair. I figure that hopefully they will still fit after baby as I can just roll the band down.

Maybe I should go and strip some more wallpaper to warm up a bit.
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:13am
Red I've got some pants like that too, they are great! I always try to have a clean pair as I've found with a nice top and boots underneath, you can't even tell they are tracky pants Unless I've been wearing them for a while and sitting down when you get the stretchy knee look lol...

RJ are you theeerrrree??? I might send you a message on FB??? HellooOOOOoooo I need your expertise

I have a coldsore. MW says zovirax is fine, but she's not sure about lypsine I got given this website... www.medsafe.govt.nz but I'm lost as trying to find lypsine on it!! Help
I don't often get coldsores, but when I do, I get them for africa And I'm used to going through a tube of zovirax at a time and popping pills for it non-stop lol. Otherwise I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll have 3 more coldsores. EEeeeeeek help
Demelza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demelza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:19am
MooCow - not sure if this is the stuff you're talking about? This website says it's ok... but I'm not a pharmacist so I wouldn't know for sure :)

Lip-Sine

Edited by Demelza

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:35am
Thanks Demelza- thats what I was looking for RJ got me on FB too.
Seriously I think I must be a real idiot when it comes to google, I try googling something and can NEVER find what I'm looking for, someone else does it and comes up with the answer really fast. Whats with that

Yay so I'm stoked I can have lypsine (my lesson learnt today: its a vitamin not a medicine! lol, I so didn't know that) ..... Now I'm gonna go get my nazi on and get rid of this yukky coldsore!!! The attack, is ON!!!

Ooohhh. we have tiles on our bathroom walls guys!! It looks awesome! Poor DH, he had a nightmare last night that he got up this morning and all the tiles had slid off the wall lol. I'm SURE I heard him get up in the middle of the night... But he won't admit he had to get up and check the tiles lmao!!
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:37am
Heya,all good Moocow

Red, I got some knitted pink and white striped pants for Milla, they are cotton and really thick. Only $15 from baybeecino - I didnt check the price tag until I took it off - $45 !!!
I tried them on Milla and she said snuggy! so cute She has them on today over leggings - its bloody freezing!!

I think I will go again next month if its on - and take more money - they had some beautiful knitted stuff
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:15pm
JULY 2010 BABIES

UNKNOWN EDD!
#2 weegee (Rachael)        IT'S A SURPRISE!

30TH JUNE
#3 Rachael      I'M A BOY!

1ST
#1 Dazed       IT'S A SURPRISE!

2ND
#1 Red      I'M A GIRL!

3RD
#3 Kali1 (Cassie)   IT'S STILL A SURPRISE!    Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL, no wait a BOY!

5TH
#1 Chex001 (Cherie)      IT'S A SURPRISE!

7TH
#1 rachamos     IT'S A SURPRISE!
#1 SusyNZ     I'M A BOY!

8TH       
#1 Sally       IT'S A SURPRISE!       Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL
#3 solgirl     Mummy was wrong - I'M A BOY!
#1 adelle     I'M A BOY!

9TH
#1 Gannet      I'M A GIRL!
#1 Buttersmum (Lisa)      I'M A GIRL!
#1 Hunnybunny (Denike)      IT'S A SURPRISE!

10TH
#2 Chills (Christie)      Mummy and Daddy were wrong - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Demelza    IT'S A SURPRISE!

11TH
#2 gypsynita (Anita)      STILL A SURPRISE!        Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL ... Daddy thinks I'm a BOY

13TH
#2 Raspberryjam           Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 cheekymouse     Mummy and Daddy were right - I'M A BOY!
#1 BayGirl      IT'S A SURPRISE!        Mummy thinks and hopes I'm a GIRL

15TH
#1 MindyW     Mummy was wrong, Daddy was right - I'M A GIRL!

16TH
#2 shannon     MAY STILL FIND OUT!

17TH
#1 apriletta      Mummy was right - I'M A BOY!
#2 asilm       IT'S A SURPRISE!
#1 KayJay77        Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Harley      IT'S A SURPRISE!          Mummy thinks I'm a BOY
#1 Itchy_feet       Mummy was right, I'm a BOY

18TH
#1 SammyA       IT'S A SURPRISE!    Mummy hopes I'm a GIRL ... Daddy hopes I'm a BOY
#2 babyg (Evelyn)     IT'S A SURPRISE!     Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL ... Daddy thinks I'm a GIRL
#1 BlondieKJ        Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!

19TH
#1 Birdie       Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 Jemms      Mummy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 jennih     IT'S A SURPRISE!     Daddy thinks I'm a GIRL

20TH
#1 hotmummy        I'M A BOY!

21ST
#3 liviya        I'M A BOY!

23RD
#1 magenta        Finding out       Everyone thinks I'm a BOY
#1 TrinaL      Mummy was wrong, Daddy was right - I'M A GIRL!
#1 AngieBabe       Everyone was wrong - I'M A BOY!

24TH
#1 zoehal      I'M A GIRL!

26TH
#1 & 2!! Hibiscus     IT'S IDENTICAL TWINS!     THEY'RE A SURPRISE!

28TH
#2 Booski (Suzy)       IT'S A SURPRISE!            Mummy thinks I'm a GIRL

29TH
#1 JaneS      IT'S A SURPRISE!       Mummy thinks I'm a BOY
#1 rubyrose     Mummy was right - I'M A BOY!

9TH AUGUST
#1 Rachel1982     I'M A GIRL!

29TH AUGUST
#1, 2 & 3!!! Zaylah    IT'S TRIPLETS!     TRIPLE THE GORGEOUS GIRLY FUN!

ANGELS AND LOSSES
M2Bee
rachyyy
SarahJane
Pook72
Jacindarella
mucky_one

SCAN DATES -
Booski - 24 May
    IT'S A SURPRISE   Growth Scan/Placenta Check
Shannon - 31st May
    GIRL or BOY?   Growth Scan
Rachael - 9 June
    IT'S A BOY   Breech Scan.

LMC APPOINTMENTS -
SusyNZ - 19 May
RJ - 19 May 10.40
Booski - 20 May
Babyg- 25 May 1.30
Rachael - 27 May 10.30am
Demelza - 27 May
Birdie - 1 June

OUR BABIES
TOTAL EXPECTED BABIES - 48
BOYS - 11 (23%)
GIRLS - 16 (33%)
TBC EITHER WAY - 4 (8%)
SURPRISES - 17 (36%)

BABY NAMES
Rachael - Alexander ?
Raspberryjam - Portia (waiting on nana Tina for the middle name)
MindyW - Emily Joan
babyg - Spencer James or Emma Adelaide
Birdie - Emily ?
Jemms - Lola ?
TrinaL - Erina Joan
AngieBabe - Joshua Fergus
chills - Ruby Jill
Hotmummy - James

Link to our Facebook page here, come and join us!
OHbaby July 2010 mums-to-be FB group

Just adding in my next appointment

Edited by Birdie
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:21pm
Have any of you ladies got your capsules yet? Just trying to decide whether to get one with a base as the baby on the move lady came and talked to us at our parenting class yesterday and now I am a little wary (sp) about getting one without a base

We were planning on borrowing a friends Phil and teds as it clips into out stroller, but it does not have a base. What to do?????!!!!!!
Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:48pm
Birdie, the Graco and evenflo capsules that you can hire from baby on the move clip into phil and teds with the old E3 attachment (which I'm also planning on hiring for $10 from baby on the move.) I think both of those capsules have bases...

Oh man...I think the ongoing vomiting/ heart burn is having a real effect on my oesophogus. It hurts/burns/stings to heat anything...ouch! Especially hurts to eat fruit (I guess cos it's acidic)...but that's dumb as I'm SO bunged up thanks to the iron tabs and really need to up my fruit and veg intake. Oh pregnancy. So attractive!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:49pm
Birdie we've got ours... Well, don't have it right now as (hopefully!) its in Auckland getting a part put on (to clip the hood into)

We got a safety 1st capsule with base, we only got it cos it ended up costing the same as it would to hire one! I definately wanted one with a base, simply cos we live in Southland, the weather CAN be terrible, and I was imagining myself with this brand new baby, trying to seatbelt the capsule in every time, in my sleep deprived state, huge boobies, pretty much everything strange and different, in the POURING rain (cos, its southland! So the week I have baby will be utterly terrible weather)... So figured a base would be easy.

Snap it in and go! It can be done up with the seatbelt, so we can put it in Mum's car, DH's van, Dad's truck, my brothers car easily enough. We have borrowed a snap and go wheels too, cos it won't clip into the pram I want (P&T Dash).

Woops, what a ramble! But, thats just me. Basically, the weather decided it for me lol. Cos I know it'd take a while to get used to seat-belting it in, and I didn't wanna be trying to do that in the supermarket carpark in the pouring rain
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 1107>