FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 344>
Author
Happy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:31pm
Hi girls
I have done my trigger injection, yay to no more jabbing!!! It does make you wonder about the stickability of our embies when we have all had loop's etc done...

With my publick funded cycle I had to wait a year for the first one, i paid for a cycle while I was waiting... and then my 2nd funded cycle was surposed to be next year in August but a few months ago i got a call from the clinic say ing that a couple of spots had come avalible and would I like to start earlier.... like hell yes..... as I would not of been able to wait another year and was actually at the very time my phone rang planning that I was going to just pay for another cycle

I'm not sure how I got choosen to be one of the lucky ones to cycle earlier but I'm very grateful!!!

Me 34 mod endo ,DP 35
August 08 IVF #1 BFN,
October 08 TER#1 BFP (hcg 25 - BFN),
November 08 TER #2 BFN,
June 09 IVF #2 BFN,
July 09 TER # 1 BFN
Aug 09 TER #2 BFN
NovI 09 IVF #3

Sponsored Links

chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:38am
Yay Happy that's great. Good luck. I'll be so happy when I can stop with the needles too lol

Hope1- How did your first few days go? i hope the injection in the resturant wasn't too horrible.

Hastie- How'd your second scan go?

I have a bt tomorow and then start gonal f.
At the moment I feel a little crazy..not at all helped by the fact that everyone around me wants something. All I want to do is take it easy but here I am running around like a crazy woman doing everything for everybody. Argh! it never rains it pours huh. The family members that know whats going on are great but it's the rest that are driving me nuts..... Sorry about the rant. lol
Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:03am
Hi Tischler and Scardy Cat- lovely to hear you again.

Tanners thanks for the advise- the injection taped to a container was great!! Reduced my stress no end- didnt want to be drawing it up in the loo!!

Have headaches this time, didnt last time!

Good luck Happy

Hi everyone else
IVF #1 May 09- BFP then missed miscarriage at 8 weeks
TER Oct 09 BFN
IVF#2 Dec 09 BFN (1 emby only)
IVF #3 Donor- June 10 BFN (1 emby only!)
IVF #4 Donor- Nov 26th- 2 embies on board!
Happy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:10am
Hi girls
I'm back from epu all went well got 12 eggs so that is good find out tomorrow how many fertilize. Not sure yest if doing 3 or 5 day tx and I'm hoping they will let me have 2 put back but un sure on that as well... well i'm going to watch a movie now..
Me 34 mod endo ,DP 35
August 08 IVF #1 BFN,
November 08 TER #2 BFN,
June 09 IVF #2 BFN,
July 09 TER # 1 BFN
Aug 09 TER #2 BFN
NovI 09 IVF #3

Tanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:18am
Hi ladies,
How are you all holding up?

Tischler, great to hear from you, definitely keen to hear how the natural fertility is working out for you and Dh and what sort of things they look for to treat you with. (did that make sense lol)

Happy - WOW 12 eggs - that is great, jeez the body was working hard you definitely need a rest! Good luck with the fertilisation and getting some great embies!

Hastie - hope your 2nd scan went well - do they have a date for your trigger yet?

Hope1 - glad the container worked a treat - the things we do aye. Hope the headaches pass after a couple of days, I know mine eased after a few days and I was drinking lots of water as well which helped.

Chiqa - good luck with the extra needles - are you on 3 injections a day now? As for running around like a crazy woman, you might need to start hiding from everyone lol. Actually once you start on the gonal f you should try and take it easy a little bit as when the follicles start growing they need a bit of resting time to do their thing.

Have a good week everyone!

Edited by Tanners
Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:41pm
Wow 12 eggs thats awesome!!! Fingers crossed for lots of wee embies!!
TER Oct 09 BFN
Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:26pm
Any news Happy?
TER Oct 09 BFN
Happy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 8:30am
Hi girls
I had 7 of the 12 embies fertilize... I will probably have transfer today, or we might go for a blastie transfer on Saturday. Probably today I'd say... If it is today I'm going to push to have 2 embies put back as this will be my 7th tx surely they will let me this time...

How is everyone going??
Me 34 mod endo ,DP 35
August 08 IVF #1 BFN,
November 08 TER #2 BFN,
June 09 IVF #2 BFN,
July 09 TER # 1 BFN
Aug 09 TER #2 BFN
NovI 09 IVF #3

Hastie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hastie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 8:31am
hey girls,

Happy - good news with the 12 eggs!

Hope 1 - i suffered with headaches through all my injections so thinking of you - get lots of rest

Chiqa - hope the BT went well and you have started your next lot of injections

i had a good 2nd scan and & even better 3rd scan on tuesday and triggered that night. I am about to leave for harvesting (EC) today at 10am......hope i get 12 eggs too we are hoping to have 2 embies replanted and as i am over 35 they allow it through Fertility +

will let you know more when back from harvesting
ME 36 endo & blocked tube DH 34
TTC #1 for 3.5 years
IVF #1 Dec 09 - BFP then turned to a BFN a week later - only 1 egg collected, fertilised & implanted
next cycle dec 2010
chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:18pm
wow exciting! It's all happening now.
Wow 12 eggs! It seems like so many . Great news happy.
Hastie How'd it go today?
I start on gonal tomorow. The headaches are getting pretty tough right now. but nevermind..we cope right.
Hastie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hastie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:40pm
unfortunately it didn't go as well for me today - we had 1 egg only......although it only takes 1 right? on the bright side my DH has really good ....... (TMI) so just maybe it will take and be the only one we need

i guess we will know tomorrow morning
TTC #1 for 3.5 years
IVF #1 Dec 09 - BFP then turned to a BFN a week later - only 1 egg collected, fertilised & implanted
next cycle dec 2010
chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:25pm
Nevermind hastie...this one will be the one!!
Hastie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hastie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:40pm
well our 1 little egg seems to be a fighter, it fertilised and is being planted again tomorrow (saturday) so fingers crossed it carries on fighting once implanted
TTC #1 for 3.5 years
next cycle dec 2010
chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:17am
Good luck today hastie I hope it all goes well
chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:02pm
how'd it go Happy? did they put back 2 or 1?
Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 8:46am
Happy- how did you go- how many did you get and put in?

Hastie- did the transfer go ok, man I hope that little one grows for you.

Am on day 10 of busilerin today- bit longer cycle this time to fit in with their schedule- dont start Gonal F until 02/12 looking at collection the week of 14/12. Am nervous. I so want this to work.

Our wee emby that I miscarried would be due 26 Jan and I so want to be pregnant before then! a) because I desperately want a baby and b) so that the day isnt so sad!!
TER Oct 09 BFN
Happy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:11pm
Hi girls
Sorry ihaven't been on for a few day's am down at my Mum's trying to make this tww go faster and keep my mind from going nuts...

I did put 2 little embies back they were both 8 cells, I also have 2 blasties in the freezer!!!

I'm heading back to AKL tomorrow , i so wish my boob's were sore or I was feeling sick but nothing.... my bt is on Monday so still a while to go yet...

How are you all????
Me 34 mod endo ,DP 35
August 08 IVF #1 BFN,
November 08 TER #2 BFN,
June 09 IVF #2 BFN,
July 09 TER # 1 BFN
Aug 09 TER #2 BFN
NovI 09 IVF #3

Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:06am
Hi Happy- thats awesome that you transfered two 8 cells- fingers crossed for you. Don't worry that you dont feel sick- its early days yet.

Good idea to get away from it all! Helps the time go faster!
TER Oct 09 BFN
Hope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:37pm
HAStie and Happy how you doing??
TER Oct 09 BFN
Hastie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hastie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:19pm
still on 2ww and going fine - not thinking about it too much.   got told there was nothing more i could do so just get on with life, don't over heat but keep the blood pumping around cause it is good for the the embryo or as we affectionately call ours 'bob the blob' ...so that is what i have done! another week to go before the BT.

Happy - how are you going?

Hope - how are you going with your treatment?

take care everyone
TTC #1 for 3.5 years
next cycle dec 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 344>