FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 344>
Author
Fat_Cassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat_Cassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:08pm
Hi
I have been reading most of the posts here.

I start our first IVF round soon and am looking forward to it.
Would love to be added to the FB Group too
Sponsored Links

Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:45pm
Have PM you Fat-Cassy
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Fat_Cassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat_Cassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:46pm
Thank you have friend added
WannaBMum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WannaBMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:57am
Hi ladies,

I've been reading the post for the past couple of weeks now and thought I should introduce myself.

I'm at the very beginning of the IVF journey.. A couple of days ago my hubby and I found out that IVF ICSI is pretty much the only option for us due to DH poor motility

Can I please join your Facebook group? I would love to be able to talk to someone in the same boat.

Shall I PM you Tiff8any?

Thanks girls
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:20am
I have PMed you back WannaBMum
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility

catie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:02pm
Hi Tiff

Can you add me too?

thanks!
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:08pm
PM your FB details catie
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility

Paris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:19pm
Hi everyone,
I have not been on here for a while, since our M/C in July of last year.
just preparing to start our first IVF cycle since the M/C...
Anyone else 41 and on a cycle out there?
Hope everyones doing well where ever your at...
cheers
Me 41, DH 51
IVF, ICSI , C/P Jan 10, Oct 10, March 11 x2 transfer each cycle, all BFN
May 11 frosty transfer BFP!!
July 11-M/C wk 12
Orca1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orca1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:50pm
Hi Paris

I have just started our 5th IVF cycle and am 40. We do ICSI with PGD testing as well. Hoping this will be the cycle we get our BFP!

Good luck with your cycle.
DD born 2008
Oct 2009, April 2010, Dec 2010, June 2011
7 x IVF/ICSI/PGD = BFN
DinkyDonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinkyDonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:42pm
Hi everyone,
I've also been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks. It's an amazing support during a time that certainly feels like a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. So thanks!

A little bit about me: we are part-way through our first IVF cycle, after TTC 2 years. We have a male fertility issue, so our cycle involved ICSI.

We started off with 14 eggs collected, 8 fertilised. And then a rapid drop to 3, then 2, then one viable, which was sad and shocking! I had in my mind that we'd put one back and freeze 'the rest' - how wrong I was! So much for two bites at the same cherry (we paid for this cycle).

On Monday we had our one embryo placed back, so currently on 2ww. Fingers crossed.....

I'd love to also join the FB group - assume that I need to PM someone?

Good luck everyone!
tischler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tischler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:31pm
Hi DinkyDonkey - feel free to PM me or Tiff8ny! Same with you Orca1 if you're interested in joining. Excited to hear you're trying again Orca, DinkyDonkey - numbers do drop off :-( hopefully your little emby is the one!!
5 IVF/ICSI Cycles - 10 embryo's, 8 transfers, all BFN's.
Our journey to parenthood is over, and we join the unfortunate many for whom IVF does not work.
Guest_61803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_61803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:48pm
Hi Paris, I am 43 and recently had a m/c after 9week scan showed no heartbeat. We did IVF with ICSI for the BFP. We have just agreed with FA to do our 2nd IVF (we have had to pay as don't quality for any subsidies). Just found out today we start again after my next AF.

Dinky/Donkey we only got 5 eggs and only 2 fertilised. Stay strong it only takes one..
Cream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:01pm
Hi there, have posted a question on another thread but just found this one and thought may be more people here who might be able to help.

We are waiting to go on the public waiting list for Hamilton next month, has anyone gone on that list recently and if so how long was your wait? If it's over a year wait then we're thinking we'll have a shot at private then do public later but if you are successful with your private round does that mean you won't qualify for public down the track? I've read all the online info I can find but I still can't quite figure it out.

We have severe MFI so IVF with ICSI will be our only chance but would like to make the most of the public chances mixed with some private because presuming it could take a few shots at it if it will work at all.

I've read lots of successes on here which make me hopeful and read of lot's of woman who don't give up even after three or four times which I find very inspiring. Great of everyone to share their stories : )
Paris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:18am
Hi Guest,
thats hard ah. I M/C at 12 weeks and was just devastated, like everyone that goes through this.....It was probably one of the hardest things..Was that the first cycle you had a pregnancy with Guest? We also do ICIS, seems the only way for us...and am now on a private cycle, watching every penny at the mo, I am sure you know what thats like too...
Sounds like we will be starting at the same time...

Dinky Donkey-hope you are doing ok...you must be a few days from knowing?...

Hi Cream,
we did a private cycle in-between the public ones...The wait just seemed so long for us and you will be like the rest of us in terms of just wanting to get on with it and move forward..The waiting is very very hard...
Yes there are so many stories on here and a huge source of encouragement and support- i could not have managed without it!

All the best to everyone else out there...
Me 41, DH 51
IVF, ICSI , C/P Jan 10, Oct 10, March 11 x2 transfer each cycle, all BFN
May 11 frosty transfer BFP!!
July 11-M/C wk 12
Cream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:30pm
Hi ladies, I'm interested in joining your facebook page please but just a bit nervous about whether it comes up on your facebook status or not? Partner and I are keeping our fertility issues just to our super close friends and family so wouldnt want it blared across FB that I had joined an IVF page if you know what I mean : )
IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:34pm
The FB page is totally private no one will know at all that you've joined :)
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
4x4mudgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4x4mudgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:23pm
Hi all pretty ladies,
Well I just looked to see when I last signed in and it was Dec 11 2011.
Well I would love to chat to more that are going through what I am. So undecided on what to do.
I have had 2 IVF cycles and both turned to BNF's
So do I try again or do I look down donor egg.I have public funding for either choices and I feel I want to start again soon as I have rested for over year and nothing has happened naturally either :(
Me 27
1#IVF July 10 BNF no frosties
2#IVF Mar 11 BNF no frosties
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:28pm
If anyone wants to join our private facebook group let me know via PM. We have over 100 ladies on there doing cycles etc so its a great support network
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility

Amie89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:33pm
Hi Ladies

Id like to also join this forum... was on the IUI for a week but yesterday were advised this nolonger was an option and are straight to IVF

Cream - To answer your question the waiting list in Hamilton is about 18months they told me yesterday. I have the same questions as you so once I find out ill let you know.

Ill PM you Tiff8ny to join the FB group :)
kiwikt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:33am
Wow...I havent been in here for ages. Our little boy is 9 months now and we are about to go on the waiting list for number two.

Cream - We have MFI, and went private to get our little boy last year. I did not qualify for public funding due to my weight. But I have lost 30kgs and now qualify and having our boy doesnt affect our ability to go on the list now. I think you are better off doing a private then public, because if you do a public then it affects you ability to go public again.
Due 14/10/11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 344>