FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC #1 and under 30yrs old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 314>
Author
Tailz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tailz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2014 at 11:37am
Hi ladies, you wont remember me but I was here with you ladies a while ago, last post was about this time a year ago. I'd had a termination as a teen (10 years ago) and when TTC with hubby of 5 years we miscarried very early.
I swore karma had come and kicked me deep in the stomach. Every month that went by I was feeling like I was being sucked into a black hole and I watched friends and people all around me accidentally getting there.

We got to the point we actually went "f*$k it" and stopped caring a little. I stopped everything trying to time myself, peeing on sticks and working out calculators and we had a month of just being ourselves again.

One weekend we got completely wasted, high & drunk eating lots of junk food and just had a good time being us again. Not having sex for an actual reason, but just cos we wanted to be together and enjoy it again.

(I hate the saying it'll happen when you stop trying but it can be true)
Anytime between now & 10 of Feb we will be expecting our first baby.
Its been a hard road of vomiting the whole way through, not being able to cook for a few months because the smell of raw meat made me queasy, and every time I have gone to the bathroom I've been waiting to see blood and find I'm going to loose it all over again. Not a single day in the last 8 1/2 months have I not worried I would suffer another miscarriage.

I wrote this post, not to gloat, but to give hope that it can still happen. And I wish every woman in this post love & lots of sticky baby dust and hope that they all get to have there own special little treasure brought to them.

Angel #1 Oct 2003
Angel #2 Oct 2012

Baby #1 EDD 31 Jan 2014

Edited by Tailz - 15 January 2014 at 11:43am
Sponsored Links

Tailz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tailz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2014 at 11:42am
Please note also I'm not a big drug user, I just used a little bit of weed here and there to relax and only every in a safe home environment. I only wanted to note it because I wanted to explain just how much I had given up trying. Never touched again once we got a positive test.

Edited by Tailz - 15 January 2014 at 11:43am
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:18pm
Hey tailz I do remember you vaguely. Congratludtions on your pregnancy! And thanks for sharing your story too. Wishing you all the best come February. :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
BlueTardis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 6:47am
Hello. Have just discovered this thread. I am 26 and have recently been married to my partner of seven and a half years. We have been TTCing for only two months now, but have never been particilarly safe throughout our relationship (we were committed/engaged for four years before we finally got married) so if a baby had come along we would have welcomed it. Now that we are married we are TRYING! Last month I knew the whole time I was not pregnant, but this month it was different and I thought I was. AF was due yesterday and I have had some light spotting but that sometimes happens before it comes on fully so I am not too hopeful. Time will tell and if I am not AFing by tomorrow I will take a test otherwise it is back to the chalkboard! I have never felt "pregnant" before and that is why this month stood out as a possibility. There was only one time years ago when AF was late, but I did a test and it was negative, however when it did arrive I was in the most pain I have ever experienced during a period and it was so heavy and had clots that were unusal in my AFs. I always wonder about that one because my AFs have never been that painful before or since. I was huddled on the floor in the fetal position sobbing. Anyway, that is my story. I hope to hear more of yours :)
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 7:59am
Welcome bluetardis. Hope your baby dreams come true sooner rather than later :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
BlueTardis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 7:03am
Thank you, Babycrazy. It certainly is an emotional rollercoaster this TTC malarkey! They said good things happen to those who wait, and if we had to wait a long time to have a baby then it is more worth the earning. However, I have been with my hubby for 7.5 years and he is 31 so I feel even though we are only just TTCing, we have been waiting a while already!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 8:46am
Waiting sucks blue! And doesn't matter if you've been waiting for months or years it's still hard because there's no control over it.

I'm waiting for ec as we speak. My ovaries have over charged so they'll collect now and do frozen transfer in March. Gutted but what can I do? Upside is I'll make a whole year at my new school but maybe no 2014 baby for me. Doesn't pay to think about that stuff, it just makes my head hurt lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 10:04am
Sorry BC!
So sorry to hear you have overstimulated and don't get your fresh transfer. On the plus side I saw in the TTC 12+ months that you got 30 follies! That means hopefully you will get quite a few frozen eggs out of this cycle!!! Better than getting none I guess. Still, the disappoint must suck. Thinking of you.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 11:11am
Thanks vege - ended up with 26 eggs! Touch base again later when I'm home
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 4:41pm
Wow lot of eggs BC! I hope a good number get frozen all ready for our FET!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 5:12pm
Yeah hopefully I get a few although they said that despite the number the odds of getting more than a normal cycle to freeze aren't crash hot. Of course it'd be nice to have some spares but I would like to avoid an excess because in reality we can only use so many (if they stick of course!). I feel incredibly lucky to have some many to work with.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 7:26pm
Oh BC how frustrating for you. Hugs my friend. Bring on March!!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:23pm
Frustrating but the way I feel right now I don't want anyone exploring my uterus for the time being its not the most nicest thing lol. I just have to have the patience to belief that destiny's plan is what it is.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
kelzie_rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:25pm
Hey Tailz, I well remember you! So happy for you dude!!

Aww BC, I'm sorry you wont get your fresh transfer my girl!! Roll on March - I shall count down the days with you!!

Astral, hope you're doing well lass! How's that gorgeous dog of yours??

Welcome BT!! xx

Started TTC Apr 2008
With PCOS and a bicornuate uterus

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:36pm
Hey kelz xx March is my birthday month so maybe it's meant to be. It'll also be a whole year since our first iui then too. Got 8 fertilised and 4 more maybes - amazing how the numbers work out.
Astral hope you're doing ok hun.....look forward to hearing from you xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:00pm
That's great BC! Countdown is on for march then. Hope your not feeling too uncomfortable!

I have been having a crap couple of days. Had a small haemorrhage yesterday - soaked through pad, undies, pants all in the space of 5 minutes. Very suddenly and unexpectedly while at work!!!! Then went home and passed an egg sized clot! Seriously sick of this!!! Now I'm bleeding sort of moderately..... Gargh

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:10pm
Ugh nzvegie that's not nice at all!! Can't believe you're still having trouble. Do they have any more ideas about when it will stop or something they can do to help?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 4:25pm
No idea. My hcg was down to 27 on Thursday so I would have thought things would be stopping by now......... But apparently I'm not that lucky. Things can't just go normally for me so this is what I get! Blah

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 2:41pm
MrsMJD!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw your news on here. Biggest congrats hun
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 3:00pm
Tiff babe!! How the heck are you?!! Lovely to see you pop in. Hope things are going well with you :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 314>