FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16151616161716181619 1639>
Author
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 10:46am

Bex29119’s Chart
Epictraveller's Chart
Hanger's Chart TWW!!!
Kazper’s Chart TWW!!!
KiwiK’s Chart TWW!!!
Kumeroa’s Chart
Laurz's Chart TWW!!!
Nellennium's Chart 
Oxy's Chart 
Soda’s Chart TWW!!!

a.girl's Chart
Mummyinc's Chart

Chart babies due in February 2016:
Mang083's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
KP06's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in January 2016:
*Sara*s Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in October 2015:
MrsRH's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Bobsta's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in September 2015:
Twinkle Toes Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in July 2015:
Blest's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in June 2015:
Birdy's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
NzVeggie's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Edited by Kazper - 30 June 2015 at 10:48am

Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 2:30pm
I had my physio appointment this morning, she told me my calf muscles are really tight and sometimes that happens after a ankle sprain injury, Now I'm sore and tired. My accident happened 5 months ago and only yesterday my doctor decide I needed physio better late then never I guess.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 4:23pm
What a pain Oxy, but at least you are with a physio now.  Hopefully you are pain free soon.

Nov_12_Bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 8:57am
Morning ladies, cd30 today and AF due tomorrow. Checked CP earlier and its high and hard so hoping it is a positive indication that a BFP may be possible! been in a negative last few days (my own fault for early testing). Wishing everyone a good day! :)
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:09am
KP, from what I can gather on Google , to treat autoimmune disorders they usually prescribe Prednisone (steroid). To treat lupus anticoagulant you need to thin the blood (as it's to stop blood clotting), which can be done with daily injections of heparin (it's called something different in NZ), aspirin works as well, but I don't think it is as effective?

Lifestyle changes can help autoimmune disorders and even fix them. But you cannot change LA.

It's annoying because I really want to change my lifestyle to see if I can fix the autoimmune part, but if I do that then I may change my next blood results, so it's in my best interest not to!

I just found this site, it has lots of useful info on it! Says what I have is APS:
http://www.mollysfund.org/2014/06/antiphospholipid-syndrome/

Dating scan for you tomorrow!!!! What time is it? Will be thinking of you Wonder if you'll keep your IVF place on the wait list until you deliver? And only after that it resets? That would make sense.

Nov, I check my CP every morning in the shower while standing. Just part of my routine like taking my temp

Tasmin, what are these new laws you talk of regarding Vits etc?!

NZVeg, beautiful name!! Awwww you guys will be so smitten hehe xx

Charly start entering your CD1 on your chart so we can at least stalk that part hahaha

Nice lines Kaz!!!!!!! Loving your chart!

Bummer on only getting physio now Oxy, but like you said better late than never!

Edited by Nellennium - 01 July 2015 at 11:11am
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 2:43pm
Good luck Nov_Bub!

Nell that sounds frustrating.  Totally get why you would want to make the changes now, but you wouldn't want it to set you back at getting to the bottom of everything with more nests needed.

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 2:46pm
Nellenium when is your next blood test?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 2:52pm
3rd of September!! They have to be 12 weeks apart as per NZ guides. I think it's less in the states.
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 2:55pm
That's crazy, was bad enough about a 1.5 month wait between my + blood test and then endoscopy for Coeliacs,

Will that be the last thing or will they ask you to wait yet again after that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 3:13pm
They actually haven't asked me to wait. They haven't even told me my results, I know because I went and got copies of them and researched what they meant.

I'm waiting by choice because it's in my best interest to get diagnosed.

BS aye!!!!!!!!!!

My next appointment is the 3rd of September (which was scheduled to go over my blood results, who the f**k knows why they made it so far away, but it actually works out perfectly) which is when I'll say I want repeat bloods to confirm my condition.

If I hadn't of got the results and researched myself, I would of most likely got pregnant again (as I seem to get UTD very very easily) and lost another baby at 10-12 weeks.

I'd say after confirming my results (will only take a week, so about 11th September) that no more testing will be needed as that will be identified as the reason for my recurrent loss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:15am
Ladies, I am thinking I might be out again this cycle (Af Due, 14dpo and getting very clear BFNs) so I am looking into charting and wanted to know if you could point me in the direction of good resources that helped you? Many thanks :)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:32am
Nell what a pain in the butt to have to wait, but good on you for making sure you get answers and have a plan of attack.

Nov fertility friend is the app we mostly use.  Its great for making notes and tracking fertile time and ov after.  Link is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ffo/signup.php
Once you have got it set up and had a read through how it works, feel free to ask any questions.  We can link your chart in here for us to see and help you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:37am
Thank you kindly Kazper :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:40am
TMI which way do you take your temp? I see Fertility Friend gives you option for oral or vaginally.
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 10:29am
Morning guys I have a question regarding bread. What type of bread do you buy?

As much as I like white bread I know it not the best for fertility. Dp get Multigrain.

Nov_12_bub Most of us temp orally

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 10:30am
I do orally - if you sleep with your mouth closed then generally this works well. I'd certainly start with that, and if you find you can't see any sensible temperatures (e.g. they bounce all over the place) then you can try taking your temp the other way - it's more accurate, but a little more awkward lol.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:06pm
I temp orally to.

Oxy I can't eat gluten so don't eat much bread since gluten free bread is expensive. When I do I get soy and linseed bread. Soy and linseed is good for hormone balance and pumpkin seeds are as well.

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 1:18pm
I have temped both ways, I started out temping (many years ago) orally but I am a mouth breather so I wasn't always getting consistent temperatures, I changed over to vaginally and have been doing that for the last few years as I find personally it is a lot more accurate for me,

The last few months I have been doing both just because I was curious and they both had a confirmed temp rise at the same time, vaginally I find is about 0.3 degrees warmer than orally, but everyone is different.
Start trying with orally and if you don't get good results after a couple of cycles then try vaginally but you should be fine.

Oxy I usually get Freya's or something similar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 1:29pm
I temp orally as well. I did vaginally for about a week, because my oral temps were going crazy. It was logistically annoying

I get good temps by making sure my mouth is closed for at least a minute before taking temp, then I jam the thermometer right under my tongue and pushing back firm against flesh. This way is pretty consistent for me.

Oxy we buy vogels, original mixed grain.

Did you get an account yet Nov? This page will give you the link to share with us
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php?action=GetCode#codes
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 1:39pm
Yeah logistically annoying I agree, managed it for about 4-5 years though so is possible.

Yeah with mouth I hold my tongue down as much as possible until after I have taken my temp, I also make it read twice just because I am fussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16151616161716181619 1639>