FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15291530153115321533 1639>
Author
Mama5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 12:16pm
Hey Apfel, I see you're TWW! How are you doing?
Sponsored Links

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 1:00pm
Ok thanks . Finding it hard to concentrate! It's my first month charting temp too. Are you going to use Fertility Friend?
Mama5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 1:34pm
Longest two weeks of your life, right? I am using Fertility Friend. I had a look at some of the other posts in here and the charts, their "how to" section is really helpful. When I got pregnant in May I had been tracking my periods for about 5 months, and so was guessing when I ov'd just based on cycle days. I must have been pretty accurate because we got pregnant the first try. Since the mc I have been wondering if I'll be able to pinpoint Ov and so I've started a chart.
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 1:40pm
Hi Mama, I have had a MC before and didn't temp the cycle after but continued to the last 7 cycles since my MC. Seemed that mine when back to relatively normal afterward and i used OPKs to check I was on track too which seem to be. Except this month I haven't got my +ve yet, which hope is today. Normally get +ve CD12, but today is CD13. So will see......

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 1:41pm
Sorry to hear about your MC. I'm fascinated by my temp chart so far, its got a noticeable difference between before OV and after. Funny, I knew thats what to expect of course, but its so interesting that your body actually does these strange lil things!
Good luck with charting
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 1:50pm
I find it very interesting too Apfel. As I know what it is doing, but to actually "see" it doing it is very fascinating!!!! Quite a miracle what it does, and it amazes me how much oblivion had in the past when weren't TTC!

Mama5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 2:55pm
Thanks Apfel Yeah I can't believe they don't teach this in schools, I always thought I was pretty in tune with my body and knew everything about reproductive health, contraception, etc, but this has been an eye opener for sure.

Talz, I hope my cycle returns to normal soon too. I haven't used OPKs as yet. I think I want to just wait till I get my first AF in the hope that my body "resets" itself and we can start TTC again. I feel like TTC could turn into an all-consuming obsession if I start with the OPKs, plus the chart and I've got like 4 ovulation apps on my phone.... I need to chill!

I hope you get your +ve today! The waiting is hard, hey? I feel like I've been waiting for ages (of course I know that some ladies have had a far longer journey than me, I don't have much of a right to complain). I mc'd the day before I was going to tell everyone I was pregnant, so I had been waiting for that day for 13 weeks, now I'm back to square one. Well not even square one as we're not TTC this month. It's definitely hard to live in the moment when constantly looking ahead to the next important CD!

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 9:53pm
Mama I know exactly how you feel. I was waiting for my 12 week scan to 'tell' too but turned out bubs died 8wks and I had missed miscarriage.
If you want any support or have questions about TTC after mc there is another thread there with those who've all gone through the same thing.
I don't use my OPK as such to know when to do the deed,but more that when/if I do finally conceive I'll have a better idea of my dates and how pinpoint when I can test to show a positive HPT or when to expect my period.

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 8:05am
Hey, I woke up sweating the other morning, you can see the spike on my chart. Following this I've had cramps for two days worse the first day mild the 2nd.
Being hopeful that the spike was hot flushes due to implantation? My temps are still .18 higher than the first phase temps but not as high as the spike.
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 9:57am
It's hard to know whats 'normal ' for you Apfel until you've done a few months charting to be able to tell if the temps are higher than ur normal. But I hope you don't have to chart for long and bfp comes before then! But what you're showing now looks normal as in staying above the line. Its if come 13dpo and it still stays up there and doesn't decrease that u know something might be up. We'd expect it to dip down and keep decreasing just before af. Although in saying that mine always stays up until af actually arrives THEN she takes a dive lol.

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 10:49am

Apfel’s Chart 2WW!!!
Bex29119’s Chart 2WW!!!
Birdy's Chart
Chelsea’s Chart
Epictraveller's Chart
Kazzanz’s Chart 2WW!!!
KiwiK’s Chart
Miss Blings's Chart
Monkeydee's Chart
NzVeggie's Chart 2WW!!!
Soda’s Chart
Talz’s Chart

Cruzy Chic's Chart
Fingersxd4#2's Chart
Leelee's Chart
Monkey's Chart
Nellennium's Chart

Chart babies due in March 2015:
Starting over’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in February 2015:
Seaview’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in December 2014:
Charly28's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in November 2014:
MotherLtd’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Smoo’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Blondie23's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in August 2014:
Lease's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 10:50am
Mama54 if you would like to added to our list please let me know. You will need to send me the URL of your chart. When you open it go to 'sharing' 'codes' and send the BBcode.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Mama5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 4:47pm
Thanks NZVeggie, http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51bd0e

My Ovulation Chart
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 6:20pm
No longer 2ww! I got a BFP this week. Baby due April.   
Really excited now after darker lines today. Been a bit reluctant to believe it!
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 9:29pm
Ooh NZVeggie could that be an implantation dip on your chart perhaps! Fingers crossed .
MC February 2014

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 8:01am
APFEL!!! I only just saw this! congrats hun that is awesome news xxxxx YAAAAAY! *does a little dance*
Veggie hopefully youll be next! Star
HI everyone else, been very quiet lately, just taking time to myself, my last AF really knocked me down..and FA have been in touch to say Im eligible to be on the public waitlist which is awesome, but means waiting a good 10 weeks for an appointment.. but cant have it all, right? and in a way that is good because i REALLY dont want to go the fert treatment route (who does??) and it gives me a couple more cycles to try and get this right on our own. im DC11 today and since yesterday Ive been getting strong ov pains on the left side off and on.. which has NEVER happened for me before..AND my BBT is higher this cycle than usual- i usually have a very low bbt and now its kinda normal-ish..so just maybe things are evening out for me all on their own and ill ov this week- like, at a normal time to ov?? lol. can only hope! DH is on nightshift this week too which is dumb- makes things really tricky to catch that eggie.. but we are pretty determined so might have to get creative and im sure we can cover our bases.. (bugger I only have a half hour lunchbreak to hoon home and get a quickie in bahahaha!Clown but we do what we have to do, right? 
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 8:38am
Haha soda crack up for the noona! But hope you can get it and don't need the fertility help. I hope it was a dip for implant too nz veg!
AFM I'm 5dpo today and getting a sore throat. Boo! Plus coming up to my EDD next week :(
Have been trying acupuncture this cycle too. Let's hope it works!!

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 8:51am
Thanks Soda   

Good luck to all of you xx
Mama5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 10:38am
Congrats Apfel!!!! That is awesome news!

Soda, FX for you, all the signs are there! Good luck xx
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 6:36pm
Hi ladies,

I haven't been on the forums in ages, the site is blocked at work and we've had major internet issues at home (someone disturbed some cables in the roof while doing work up there a few weeks ago! Grrr)

GOODLUCK to all you charting girls in the TWW :) My eyes are particularly on your chart NZveg, as nearly time to test ;)

Afm, I had my 20w scan recently and I'm relieved to say all went well :) And.... We are on Team Pink! <3

Xx

April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15291530153115321533 1639>